October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Hey Florida will you change my testing date to the 24th? I changed my mind and made it a little earlier. Lol

Well I took a test today...only 7 days past ovulation and the digital test said negative. But even if it is negative on the 12th it will be OK. I am going to EPCOTs food and wine festival next weekend and I am getting a laperoscopy on the 17.

Sorry I haven't been to active on here. The hubby got a tablet to replace the computer and its a pain in the booty to type.

hey hazeleyes, those digi's are not sensitive at all, so I wouldn't worry about getting a bfn on 7dpo

tryin, I'm changing your date now :flow:

Can you change me to the 31st. If this cycle is the correct length, AF will be due again on the 1st or 2nd of Nov.

Hey floridagirl! I just saw your ticker says your 3 dpo, is that right?? Hows it going?? My temp spiked this am so I am dpo 1! So, I guess its safe to say that I don't need to BD tonight? Or do some people just in case?? I kinda hope we don't have to, we have every night since Friday, starting to loose the pizzazz :dohh:

:hi: laylas!

I'm not sure if I'm 3dpo, or just O'ing today :wacko: FF gave me CHs for 3 days ago, but I had a ton of EWCM today & my bbs are feeling the slightest bit of tenderness... So hopefully I'm somewhere near the TWW!

If you're temp already spiked, then you should be 1dpo & it's not important to BD the day after O cause the egg lasts for such a short time.. Although some people do anyway :shrug: If I'm really 3dpo, then I only DTD the day before O & the day of O, didn't bother with the next day either

gotcha, thanks! sounds like you got in the most important times!!:happydance: now we both get to .....wait! My DH called me today and asked how I was feeling-I thought that was cute. then I got to explain to him it doesn't work that way-I spared him the details, he likes life simple! I bought some cheapie tests last night so they should be here just in time for me to start testing too early!!! :rofl:

I think I might be out for this cycle. Last cycle was 31 days, so I planned for 28 OR 31 day cycle... (I don't temp, but I used a few OPK's and Mucinex). Unfortunately my parents came to visit. We've BD'd 4 times this month... but based on the OPK's and a weird nipple tenderness (which I think happens after O for me) then I'm on a 28 day cycle and I O'd the day we went to Oktoberfest! It means I COULD test early... but I'm going to try and wait for AF and not test until the 20th. No point in wasting good HPT's if I get AF, right?

okay, i'm new to this but i wanna join! i clicked subscribe but i don't know if that was right or what to do. please help

okay, i'm new to this but i wanna join! i clicked subscribe but i don't know if that was right or what to do. please help

You're ok, by adding something to the thread you've subscribed. Good luck to you!

laylas, that's too cute about your DH :haha:

HLanders, do you know if you DTD around O time?

wantinbaby, you've subscribed now just by posting a comment :) would you like me to put you down for a testing date?

AFM, I had a temp drop this morning so FF took away my CHs. :cry: this cycle has been so frustrating

:hi: Florida Hi 2838 hope you guys are well, welcome to the new ladies lots of :dust: to everyone!

Well I'm finally on my 1ww 8dpo tomorrow woohoo!! :happydance: symptom spotting alert: mild twingy cramps, low appetite, very tired and sore nips! :haha: saying nips is actually funnier than saying nipples!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z12.png

Hi Lolalei3. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm on CD4 and going to start using opk's this month but I haven't used them before so I'm not too sure. This is only my second month TTC so I'm hoping just getting busy a lot will do the trick. Is it too late for me to start temping and any suggestions on when to start with the opk's?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry Calista just saw this post :dohh: you can start temping anytime really but it's best to start as close to cd1 as you can so it will give you a clear picture of the whole cycle (fertility friend is really good for bbts) As for the opks you should start them a few days after Af to pick up the surge if your going to O early, as for me i started them cd10 and didn't O till cd28!!! :shrug: so yea it can vary A LOT!! And yes gettin busy a lot is also a great idea!!! :happydance::happydance:
Wishing you lots of :dust:

:hi: Florida Hi 2838 hope you guys are well, welcome to the new ladies lots of :dust: to everyone!

Well I'm finally on my 1ww 8dpo tomorrow woohoo!! :happydance: symptom spotting alert: mild twingy cramps, low appetite, very tired and sore nips! :haha: saying nips is actually funnier than saying nipples!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z12.png

symptoms sound great! fx'ed this is it :hugs:

I've had a bit of spotting, but nothing that will lead me to say that af is here, though I think she's on her way. If she doesn't properly show by morning then I'll be testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->