October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Big Congrats on your :bfp: MayBbayB!! a H&H 9 months! :flower:

Welcome Calista, what day of your cycle are you on? what methods are you using?

Cassie, good luck with the BBT and crystals!!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are either busy on the TWW :coffee:
Or busy getin busy! :sex:

Those with the :witch: all the best for next cycle :hug:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/mxyWp8.png

Hi Lolalei3. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm on CD4 and going to start using opk's this month but I haven't used them before so I'm not too sure. This is only my second month TTC so I'm hoping just getting busy a lot will do the trick. Is it too late for me to start temping and any suggestions on when to start with the opk's?

Thanks in advance :)

Congrats mayBbayB!!

Hopefully I can test on the 31st since AF came a week early and AF is due again Nov 1st or 2nd.

YAY for your BFP, mayBbayB!!! :happydance: Such exciting news! :baby:

Good luck to all of the October Testers & tons of baby dust to us all! :dust:

Hey folks, Just chiming in to say I got my :bfp: early this morning at 8dpo.
Nice pink line on FRER. I hope it sticks. I was looking back at my chart and the date ff wanted me to test was oct 12 but i'm 8 dpo today. I'll keep you guys updated if it gets any darker. I woke DH up at 4am to make sure he could see it too and I asked "WHAT COLOR IS IT?" to which he yelled back , "LIGHT PINK". I was just checking to make sure it wasnt an evap or something.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Hope the lil bean sticks.

Mine is a wonderful handful too, but sometimes she makes me want to run away screaming.

I talked to my dr's nurse and I'm going Monday to talk to him about my progesterone levels. Apparently I was supposed to be tested in August, but they didn't schedule it for me. Makes me really mad bc I have to waste my time to go to an appointment just to talk to my dr about testing my progesterone levels. They said they can't just schedule the test without consulting the dr.

Well, hopefully after your consult, they can test you this cycle. I think it's between CD 20-23 where they test it. That does seem like a waste to talk about doing it, then a separate appt to actually do it. :dohh:

The more success stories I read the more excited I am! I am pretty sure that the only reason I am not ovulating is because of my birth control. I cant wait to see if the 50mg worked!! I think it will. :) :) :happydance:

I sometimes wonder if my hormone levels are off as I know that progesterone levels were a huge issue for my sister, I'll bring it up with my doctor as I will be going in to discuss all my spotting and cramping anyway - that is, if I don't get that BFP.

I was going to test on the 6th, but now I think I'll wait until the 7th because AF will be due the 7th rather than the 6th because of my new timezone. Only a couple more days until testing.

Hopefully you won't need that appt. FX'd for you! I had no idea how progesterone could affect your whole life, not just TTC, if it was off. I feel so much better now that my levels are back to where they should be.

Well, hopefully after your consult, they can test you this cycle. I think it's between CD 20-23 where they test it. That does seem like a waste to talk about doing it, then a separate appt to actually do it. :dohh:

The nurse even told me I was supposed to be tested on cd 21, but they failed to mention that to me back in Aug. I just hope the dr gets it scheduled this time bc I know my hormones are way off. Ever since I had a chemical in April, my hair has thinned out a lot, and its not due to thyroid problems.

I'm also glad I didn't get to test on the 6th and AF got me a week early bc I have oral surgery scheduled for friday morning, and I was told the medicine they use to put you to sleep will cause a mc.

I sometimes wonder if my hormone levels are off as I know that progesterone levels were a huge issue for my sister, I'll bring it up with my doctor as I will be going in to discuss all my spotting and cramping anyway - that is, if I don't get that BFP.

I was going to test on the 6th, but now I think I'll wait until the 7th because AF will be due the 7th rather than the 6th because of my new timezone. Only a couple more days until testing.

Hopefully your cramping and spotting isn't AF and maybe just implantation spotting/cramping, but I would talk to your dr no matter what happens. When I go to the dr Monday, I plan on talking about my progesterone levels and about all the cramping I had after O just to be safe.

The nurse even told me I was supposed to be tested on cd 21, but they failed to mention that to me back in Aug. I just hope the dr gets it scheduled this time bc I know my hormones are way off. Ever since I had a chemical in April, my hair has thinned out a lot, and its not due to thyroid problems.

I'm also glad I didn't get to test on the 6th and AF got me a week early bc I have oral surgery scheduled for friday morning, and I was told the medicine they use to put you to sleep will cause a mc.

Everything happens for a reason; maybe that surgery was the reason. Hopefully you'll get that BFP this cycle. :hugs:

I told my DH that AF showing early had to be for a reason. I was upset about it until yesterday. I'm just hoping this cycle gets me my BFP bc I want to be able to tell our families by Christmas that we are expecting.

Hey Calista! I have been temping for the last 6 months or so but just started ttc this month. I would really encourage you to temp if you think your into it. My opinion is that CD4/5 is fine to start. Just be sure your taking your temp every morning before you do anything. I love temping because I can see the trend and chart all my o signs and bding etc. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!!!:thumbup:

Thanks everyone! For all the symptom spotters... I had NONE! Scary huh? thought af would be here a week early and rain on my parade.

:dust: to everyone I feel plenty of other :bfp: on the way!

I am still in the game girls....tested and got BFN but no AF either....waiting patiently

I tested this morning. Had a bfn staring back at me. I'm 12 dpo today. So still in the game. It's not over just yet. Although, i know that i'm out. My body is telling me i'll be trying again very soon. Good luck everyone.

congrats mayBbayB!

Still waiting until friday but so far little sign of af, just some light cramping.

I am kinda worried this clomid isnt going to work. There is no reason it shouldnt.. I dont have PCOS or anything like that and 50mg works for women with pcos all the time on the first month even! I have the surges and everything.. I just hope that my ovaries are doing what they need to do and the clomid will just help pop those suckers out. Lol. Most days I feel very positive and like it will happen but other days I just get kinda sad, and thinking it wont work. Pray for me ladies!

on cd10 so if this works, I am entering into my fertile period!

hey ladies :hi:

sorry I've been MIA! moved houses, so it's been a bit hectic around here. Back to work today, so I'll be updating all the new testers now.

mayBbayB, congrats on the :bfp: !!

FF gave me CH this morning. I stopped testing with OPKs, so I'm not sure if I believe it or not. :shrug: but I'm going to put myself down for testing 10/16 as that's when AF will be due.

CassieC, what day would you like to me to add you on hun?

Mellymommy and 28329, don't worry about the :bfn: you're not out until the which shows! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->