October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Well as suspected I am out for this month.

GL tryinfor1. Hopefully you can catch that egg!!

Sorry CassieC :hugs:

BTW, I also used to be a pharmacy tech for Rite Aid.

AF still not shown up but got another bfn. I hate being a woman sometimes

vickytoria, are you late hun?

iwantanother, I've added you, GL :flow:

cassiesc, so sorry AF caught you hun :hugs:

tryin, :wohoo: for a positive OPK!!!

Floridagirl, how are you liking your new place, you just moved right?? I recently moved as well (several months ago)-its nice to purge all the crap you dont need-thats my favorite part at least!! I am dpo 4 today and had the highest temp today I have ever charted (98.59)--hoping this is a good sign :shrug:. Would love some symptoms!! I went to dinner with DH at my favorite resturant last night and everything tasted different-I didn't enjoy my glass of red wine at all and the salad tasted funny (DH was like, "what??")--so far, thats all I've got!!! But dpo 4 is still early, oh well! Hope everyone is hanging in there!!! :hug::hug::hug:

hey laylas, I did just move above a week and a half ago! I've got pics in my journal, probably the last 10 or so pages if you wanna take a look :flow:

yay for being 4DPO :yipee: and also for a super high temp! FXed that temp stays up :dance:

FF took my CHs away yesterday morning so I have no idea where I am again in my cycle.. My DR is always booked like 3 weeks out, so I'm going to go ahead and schedule an appointment so that I can get some Provera, and maybe even some Clomid if I push for it.. It I don't have AF or FF doesn't confirm O by CD40, I'm going to keep my appt, I think I'm on CD 34 now.. Last annovulatory cycle I waited to schedule the appointment and AF didn't show for like 77 days :nope:

ahh well.. FXed something happens this week & FXed for you hun!

I'm testing on the 23rd! :)

Congrats to the :bfp: :happydance:
Sorry to those who the :witch: got :(
Good luck to those Testing! :dust:

UGHH I hope for sure that I ovulated. I felt CRAZY ASS PAIN last night after DH and I dtd (which was freaking INCREDIBLE btw! I wish every time was ovulation bd time!!) so I am pretty sure I was ovulating right then. the ovary pain is all gone now. Just from it going from super intense pain last night to no pain this morning makes me really think I ovulated!! I also had more ewcm before we dtd last night and we used conceive plus and softcups!! Plus, hubbys sperm was at its peak cause we gave it about a 30 hour rest! YAY!!!

SOO I am counting TODAY as 1dpo. :happydance:

EDIT

OPK was negative but it was with fmu so I am gonna test again later when LH is supposed to be at its peak and make sure!

I'm no longer in the game. The witch just flew in! Onto month 4 i guess. Good luck to all the ladies still in the game.

Thank you ladies. I'll be a november tester now. But i'll be due for af 2 days before hubbys birthday so hopefully luck will be on our side and he'll get a fantastic birthday present.

I guess I could start working on a November thread if you ladies would like me too.. I'd like to keep in touch to make sure everyone gets their bfps :)

FXed it happens for you this next cycle 28329 :hugs: that would be an awesome gift for your DH

I think that would be great Floridagirl. Since my next AF is due Nov 2nd, I'm still set to test on the 31st, but I may hold out until Nov if you create another thread!

A november testing threat would be fantastic. We can all keep them going until everyone on the list will have their flashies. Any tips for me this cycle? I am doing smep, temping, opk's and conceive plus. I want to add something new every cycle so any tips would be welcomed. Thank you in advance.

I'll be testing Saturday Oct. 15th! Ok, ok, maybe sooner ....:haha:

I'll work on a november thread in the next few days then :)

28329, I think you've covered your basis for this next cycle :flow:

momto2grls, I'm adding you now :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"