October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Anyone else in the TWW with a UTI? Grr... not my favorite thing. :(

I was afraid I had one there for a while, but it went away.

I'm hoping I caught it early enough and killed it with some cranberry tabs.

Anyone else in the TWW with a UTI? Grr... not my favorite thing. :(

Ohhh....so sorry to hear you have a UTI...I get these at least 2-3 a year. I wouldn't wish for anyone to have one. I hope you get better quick!

Good luck Calista20!

We are testing the same day.

:flower:

Thanks TryinFor1 :) FX'd be both get our :bfp: this month!

How has your cycle been this month? I think my O is going to be in the next couple days. Definitely have all the signs. OP yesterday was neg. Waiting to test today. I'm so impatient lol

Good luck Calista20!

We are testing the same day.

:flower:

Thanks TryinFor1 :) FX'd be both get our :bfp: this month!

How has your cycle been this month? I think my O is going to be in the next couple days. Definitely have all the signs. OP yesterday was neg. Waiting to test today. I'm so impatient lol

Cycle has been..interesting to say the least since it is my first one since May and first one with clomid! Cant wait to see if it does the trick! I hope we get our :bfp: the same day! That would be awesome!

I also think ovulation is in the next few days. I am cd13 today so I expect it at least some time in the next week or so. I havent ovulated in like six years (due to BC and then just me not ovulating after stopping it) so I hope it comes! OPK was also negative this morning but I am gonna take another one at my normal testing time and see if it looks any darker than the ones from the last few days!

What cd are you on?

Hi Hlanders! Thats a bummer about the UTI, if you can't fight it off yourself be sure they prescribe you something pregnancy friendly like nitrofurantoin (macrobid/macrodantin) and culture your urine to make sure it will get rid of it--nothing worse than an infection hanging around and taking more antibiotics than you need when ttc!! LOTS of water girl!!

Floridagirl, how are you liking your new place, you just moved right?? I recently moved as well (several months ago)-its nice to purge all the crap you dont need-thats my favorite part at least!! I am dpo 4 today and had the highest temp today I have ever charted (98.59)--hoping this is a good sign :shrug:. Would love some symptoms!! I went to dinner with DH at my favorite resturant last night and everything tasted different-I didn't enjoy my glass of red wine at all and the salad tasted funny (DH was like, "what??")--so far, thats all I've got!!! But dpo 4 is still early, oh well! Hope everyone is hanging in there!!! :hug::hug::hug:

hey, iwantanother, dpo 6 isn't so bad, just think, you could be implanting any second!!! plus, you can really symptom spot as a result! at least that is what i am trying to look forward to in the next couple of days (i'm dpo 4)...i know waiting sucks though, hopefully you'll be poas soon and getting your bfp!!!!! oh, that reminds me that i should be getting my cheapie tests in the mail today, yay!!!:happydance:

Hi Hlanders! Thats a bummer about the UTI, if you can't fight it off yourself be sure they prescribe you something pregnancy friendly like nitrofurantoin (macrobid/macrodantin) and culture your urine to make sure it will get rid of it--nothing worse than an infection hanging around and taking more antibiotics than you need when ttc!! LOTS of water girl!!

I work in a pharmacy and have been flooding the pharmacist with questions about what is/isn't pregnancy safe. I'm a trouble sleeper, so I've already changed the med I take for that. I just took the AZO Cranberry... I like to stay away from the actual AZO, which has the active ingredient of phenazopyridine, which is what dyes your pee BRIGHT orange. Normally I'd just drink a lot of cranberry juice, but this way I skip out on all that sugar!

:) Luckily it feels like I caught it in time and was able to get it under control today... whew!!

PS, every time DH hears my typing he asks, "Who are you talking to?" and he looks back, sees the purple background and just says, "Oh, nevermind" LOL!

Oh good!! BTW, if you find yourself with a lot of drug questions, just download the free ap "Epocrates", then you can search the drug and then go to "safety" tab and it will tell you the pregnancy category. Anything A or B is a Go, a C means we don't know (caution) and everything else is usually an absolutely not if possible. Maybe overkill--I like it though!! It also has all your over the counter meds to refer as well-helpful when we're all prego!!!:winkwink:

I work in a pharmacy and have been flooding the pharmacist with questions about what is/isn't pregnancy safe. I'm a trouble sleeper, so I've already changed the med I take for that. I just took the AZO Cranberry... I like to stay away from the actual AZO, which has the active ingredient of phenazopyridine, which is what dyes your pee BRIGHT orange. Normally I'd just drink a lot of cranberry juice, but this way I skip out on all that sugar!

:) Luckily it feels like I caught it in time and was able to get it under control today... whew!!

PS, every time DH hears my typing he asks, "Who are you talking to?" and he looks back, sees the purple background and just says, "Oh, nevermind" LOL!

Kinda random but I used to work at Walmart Pharmacy. WHOO. Lol. It was crazy!

Awesome for pharmacy techs!! (I secretly hate it... I went to school for something else, but hey... it's a job and it's better than doing nothing!)

I'm just happy I have the opportunity to work!

Which brings up a new question... for those who work, are you going to stop working once you have the baby?

Awesome for pharmacy techs!! (I secretly hate it... I went to school for something else, but hey... it's a job and it's better than doing nothing!)

I'm just happy I have the opportunity to work!

Which brings up a new question... for those who work, are you going to stop working once you have the baby?

YAY!! I actually didnt mind it at all. I hated that we were so busy and I hated the patients because they thought their shit didnt stink and they were always so rude!! It is like "I dont come to YOUR work and be rude to YOU!!" And the people I worked with (including my boss) were all lovely.

And to answer your question, I currently dont work. But I went to a wedding last night and saw my old boss and asked him if I wanted to come back if he would take me back (I quit five months ago when DH and I got married because of insurance reasons) and he said YES in like a heartbeat. Lol.

So once I get pregnant, I might actually go back to work for a while so we can have some extra money to put in the bank for the baby. But once I have the baby I will probably stay at home and be a sahm and student.

Hey guys! Thanks for bringing that up Hlander. Personally, I am working full time right now and trying to balance taking care of my home and my husband as well. Unfortunately, I make a high wage (which is great but now honestly I feel like the trapped breadwinner...). My husband is in a sales position and with the economy, we have been living off of my job alone. But we have talked and talked about when a baby comes what to do and my opinion is there is no way I am working full time--but I will probably have to work part time and he is supportive (he would love to be the breadwinner). I always thought the more school I went through the better the opportunity/flexibility-and it is true--until I figured out I want to be a sahm and then everyones like, "whaaaa???" and then I feel like its a disadvantage. Plus, my job is really annoying. thanks for the vent guys....!:blush:

tryingfor1--I totally know what you mean!! People no longer have manners and it can make your day hell. Thats so great though that you did such a good job that your boss would take you back in a heartbeat. Its one thing to know you did a good job and quite another to have someone recognize it. Having some extra cash would be good for working on your nest if you wanted! Sometimes just having the option is good too!:thumbup:

AHHH LADIES GUESS WHAT!?!?!?

I am on cd14 today. I dont think I get very much EWCM but I did have some earlier this morning and then my OPK was positive!!

I hope the clomid works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->