October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

I am having an issue. I say I am gonna wait to test until October 24 but I dont know if I can! I may have to test October 21 cause IDK if I can wait!!

If my levels show I ovulated, and they are high enough, I am testing October 21. That will be... 11dpo!

Bfn a week ago, bfn sat and now 2 days late for AF. Got really sore boobs

Maybe there's still a chance for you vickytoria!!

AFM - I went to my dr and I'm getting my progesterone levels checked the 26th. He told me if it didn't look good, I would be put on clomid.

vicky, FX are tightly crossed for you hun!!! :dust:

autigers, yay for Clomid but FXed you don't need it! :hugs:

11 dpo = :bfn:

I knew it would be negative when I tested this am, but just needed confirmation. I can feel :witch: is only a day or two away. Good luck to everyone else and lots of :dust:

Hi ladies - I'm late to the thread but would love to be added for October 20th; that's if AF doesn't get me first.

Hey Mrs.October, good luck!!

I am testing this Friday (at 10 dpo) right before my DH goes out of town-I know thats early but I don't know if I can even wait that long!!! Is there any chance I would get a + at dpo 8??? no? probably not...ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:brat::muaha:

vickytoria that sounds really good!!! I bet you get a :bfp:!! I wish my boobs hurt, or swelled or did anything!!!!

I am changing my date again! lol.. please change it to October 22!! :flower:

That will be 12dpo. Perfect time for my first test.. hope it comes back a :bfp:

I took a test yesterday, but I think I got false faint positive. It was one of the blue dye ones and I've heard they can create false positives.

I'm 13 dpo and I don't even know if I'll get AF this month haha since AF was induced last month from aygestin.

On a side note, my anesthesiologist appointment is today, less than 7 days untill my surgery eek!

I just got a bfp on morrisons test. So thought I was out

Yay!! :happydance: If i was you, I would be testing like crazy just to be sure!! Now hopefully some :dust: can be sent my way!!

tryinfor1 - I don't blame you for wanting to change your date. It's not easy being patient!!

Maybe there's still a chance for you vickytoria!!

AFM - I went to my dr and I'm getting my progesterone levels checked the 26th. He told me if it didn't look good, I would be put on clomid.

Your dr said he would put you on clomid if your progesterone was low?? Do you know how they're connected? I don't know much about clomid, but I know I have low progesterone.

I have no idea how they are connected, but I think he was saying that bc it has been nearly 2 years since I have been ttc. I also think he wants me on clomid bc of me not Oing, even though I told him I did last cycle by using soy. When I go on the 26th, I'm just going to see if he will prescribe me some progesterone cream for after O. I'm trying everything before I use clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->