October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Vicky, congrats! :wohoo: :yipee:

dolly, sorry hunni :hugs: FXed for this next cycle :hugs:

Tryin, I've changed your date :flow:

hazeleyes, what's the surgery for?

AFM, temp dip again today.. Even if I don't O this cycle, I just hope AF comes.. maybe my temps dropping for the past few days means she's on her way... FXed.. either way, I've got that DR appt for Tuesday morning :thumbup:

I have no idea how they are connected, but I think he was saying that bc it has been nearly 2 years since I have been ttc. I also think he wants me on clomid bc of me not Oing, even though I told him I did last cycle by using soy. When I go on the 26th, I'm just going to see if he will prescribe me some progesterone cream for after O. I'm trying everything before I use clomid.

Gotcha. Good idea to try the other stuff first. Clomid sounds great and seems to work, but when my friend took it, she was an emotional wreck. Hopefully you won't need it.

Florida girl, fingers crossed that you get AF soon. I hate when our bodies act all crazy.

I'm getting a D&C hysterscopy, diagnostic laparscopy and chromotubation. All fancy talk to see if my body is working how it should haha.

I'm at the anesteology appointment now and they need to hurry their buts up...I need to go to work haha I can't exactly call and say I'm going to be late when I need to pick kids up from school.

Hello everyone! So here I am at dpo 7...this am going to work had some heartburn/queasiness which started the burping. I hardly ever burp and I take fish oil religiously!! So, I have been burping all day long-this cannot be a coincidence...surely...fx'd. oh, not helping my STRONG POAS desire...

Anyone else burping??? lol!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls! I know I'm late but I'd like to join. I'll be testing October 26th if :af: doesn't show before then.

Floridagirl... this may seem like a silly question but do you live in Florida? Just asking because I do and so far I haven't run into anyone on bnb from Florida!!
I'm also taking soy, this is my first cycle on it... so far I'm just waiting for O, if and when my body decides to work properly! How was your experience with Soy?

Congrats to the :bfp:'s!!!
:hugs: to the ones the :witch: got
and lots and lots of
:dust::dust::dust:

welcome baby2wishes :hi:

Yes, I live in Florida :haha: I live in central Fla, near Ocala. Where are you?

This is my 2nd Soy cycle, the first go around, I had O pains, which I've never had, didn't move my O date forwards or backwards though.. :thumbup: This go around I increased my dosage and I'm now on CD37, i think and still no O.. I've made an appt Tuesday morning to see my OBGYN for some Provera if nothing changes..

Also, there's a thread somewhere on here for Florida ladies.

GL hun, I'm adding you now :flow:

Hey ladies, here's the November Testers Thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/765586-calling-all-november-testers.html#post13335831

Florida girls... I'm *from* Florida too! Born and raised in Central Florida right outside of Orlando! :) DH is in the Army, so we've been moving around the world for 4 years now.

HLanders, where were you raised? I was raised in Lakeland, it's about 45 minutes outside of Orlando.. small world :)

I have lived in Altamonte Springs, about 15mins east of Downtown Orlando, pretty much all of my life. I lived in Lakeland at one point for about a year but moved right back. Definitely a small world!

FloridaGirl, I hope AF shows up for you soon, that way you can move on to a new cycle. Do you think that you're having a weird cycle because of the soy?

AFM I'm not sure how to feel about soy yet. I can definitely tell something is different. My bb's hurt and I feel 'pressure' coming from my ovaries, both of which never happens at this point in my cycle. I'm not even sure pressure is the right word. I'm not exactly sure what I feel. It's not O pain though, not yet. I guess I'm just keeping my FX that something good happens!

baby2wishes, I actually worked at Florida Hospital Altamonte a few years ago!!

I got my first positive on 6th October which was faint but today 12th October i got a nice :BFP: can you add me to the list of testers pretty please?

Thank you for the awesome thread

rigi.kun, congrats on your bfp!

baby2wishes, I'm not sure if this is cause of the Soy or not, this has happened to me in the past, so there is really no telling :shrug:

Congrats rigi.kun!!!! H&H 9m!!!!

FloridaGirl - hopefully it wasn't the soy... either way long cycles are the worst.. kup..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->