October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Well i'm out too ladies bfn on 11dpo and now :witch:
Off to the November thread but i will still be checking in on you guys to see you all get your october :bfp:'s!!! :happydance:

:dust:
:hug:

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/6iuXp8.png

I subscribed to the November testers thread, but I'm going to try and keep my Oct. 31 test date since AF is due Nov 2nd. I may change my mind after I get my progesterone levels checked on the 26th.

And the :witch: has arrived. On to the November thread! But I'll still be keeping tabs on you October girls. Good luck everyone!!

Well...AF was supposed to be today and she is nowhere to be found. I'm afraid that she won't show up at all since last AF had to be induced from agestyn ughhh

lola and annabelle, sorry ladies :hugs: glad you've joined the new thread though!! :hugs:

autigers, I haven't seen you yet on the November thread?

hazeleyes, have you tested yet?

sorry annabelle :hugs:

Floridagirl - I haven't posted anything on there yet, I'm just stalking it right now. Like I said before I plan to test the 31st still, but I may change my mind after my progesterone levels are checked.

hazeleyes - I know this is totally random, but I just noticed your from alabama too, I was just wondering what part.:blush:

Thank you for the congrats :D
and I'm sorry to hear lolalei3 and annabelle29 :hugs: I hope next month is your good news month. :dust: to both of you :flower:

Hi! I'm going to try my hardest to wait until October 26! Put me down please, and wish me luck waiting until then! lol :)

autigers, we live down in Dothan, my hubby is originally from Birmingham, but I was born and raised in West Palm Beach, FL. Haha the army has moved us all over!

Where part are you from?

P.S. Still no AF, so I guess I'm officially 1 day late

I am also testing this month, but I'm funky as usual. I've had pneumonia so before I started on all those meds (I am super cautious after losing my last one,) I asked for a serum pregnancy test. . . results were 6, so I am "BORDERLINE" Here's hoping my borderline turns into a positive. I am not so patiently waiting on the phone call from my GYN as I type

autigers, we live down in Dothan, my hubby is originally from Birmingham, but I was born and raised in West Palm Beach, FL. Haha the army has moved us all over!

Where part are you from?

P.S. Still no AF, so I guess I'm officially 1 day late

I live in florence, but I'm orginally from the Huntsville area!

If I was you I would be poas since AF is a day late!! :happydance:

Haha i meant to when I first woke up this morning, but since the hubby gets up at 4am (which is when i pee:blush:) I was a little out of it hahaha.

So I have to work up the urge to go haha I'll let you all know in about an hour what the results are!

And, we just drove all though there last weekend haha, went to go look at a old muscle car the hubby wanted to build.

UPDATE: BFN ughhhh my body is definetly out of whack cause OH and I DTD every night. Stupid Depo shot, I wish I never took it ughhhhh

Sorry hazeleyes :hugs:

I've been off bc since Jan 2010 and it really messed me up, so I know how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->