October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Am I supposed to tell you if I got a BFP? I know we're not supposed to announce in this section. :dohh: and yet also :happydance:! lol!

Today AF still hasn't shown up yet. Do I still have a chance even though I had a :bfn: yesterday?

Today AF still hasn't shown up yet. Do I still have a chance even though I had a :bfn: yesterday?

I've heard women say they didn't get a BFP until days after AF was supposed to show. What test are you using?

janine, would you like me to add you to the list? Is today your testing date? I believe you can get your BFP after your expected AF.. Some ladies just take a little longer for their levels to increase, are you sure of your O date? FXed for you hun

momto2girls, congrats! :happydance: our 5th BFP! which is actually really good for our group, it's pretty small! all the other groups with massive number of BFPs, they've also got a huge amount of people subscribed to the threads.. I prefer smaller threads, they seem to be more tight knit! :thumbup:

congrats again!!

janine, would you like me to add you to the list? Is today your testing date? I believe you can get your BFP after your expected AF.. Some ladies just take a little longer for their levels to increase, are you sure of your O date? FXed for you hun

Hiya
Ya u can add me to the list if you like. :) I was meant to be testing yesterday and I did but I got a :bfn: I am testing again tomorrow if the witch doesn't show up. I have this AF feeling since yesterday but it could have showed up by now.

I am also testing this month, but I'm funky as usual. I've had pneumonia so before I started on all those meds (I am super cautious after losing my last one,) I asked for a serum pregnancy test. . . results were 6, so I am "BORDERLINE" Here's hoping my borderline turns into a positive. I am not so patiently waiting on the phone call from my GYN as I type

FXed your levels go up hun! :dust:

AF due tom. ugh! trying not to test til saturday! crampy and backache all week. hoping!

Am I supposed to tell you if I got a BFP? I know we're not supposed to announce in this section. :dohh: and yet also :happydance:! lol!

Congrats hun!!! I think you're not supposed to start a new thread announcing that you're pregnant but it's fine to do within a ttc thread that you're already apart of. :thumbup: HnH9mos!!! :yipee:

I've heard women say they didn't get a BFP until days after AF was supposed to show. What test are you using?

I am using cb digital.

Ooooh. Those are really tough to get a BFP on! I doubt I would get a BFP with one of those right now. You might want to try a FRER....

What's FRER? The test with the 2 lines is it? I used cb digital last month as well. I got :bfp: the day before AF was due.

Instead of AF I have discharge coming out. Normal?

Just keep an eye on this.. im not going to be negative
i hope its nothing.. but i had this last cycle i had no blood
when AF was due but i had brown stuff and it lasted same
as my period would but barely anything just bits of discharge
i took it as an off AF BUT i hope thats not the case for you
could be a number of things yet!

:dust:
GL!

I've had some spotting.. a little last night and a little more today.. hopefully AF is on her way!

Hopefully AF shows up for you floridagirl. I know its rough having a long cycle and that your ready to start fresh!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->