October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Right im definitely out now. Tested this morning and got another :bfn: so I'm hoping to get my AF by tomorrow now.

janine, you're not out until the :witch: shows, :hugs: hun

I'm just copy and pasting this from my journal so I don't have to type it again:

Okay, so IDK if I'm going crazy... But...... I tried feeling my cervix last night and I could barely reach it, I had been able to earlier in the day, though I noticed it was a bit higher than times in the past that I tried feeling it.. But when I was able to feel it earlier in the day, it had a soft feel to it, versus the firm feel that I've felt all cycle.. I couldn't tell last night whether it was 'open' or not.. I had a temp rise this morning too, after my chart dropping so low.

I'm wondering if I've now O'd?

The only thing that makes me think I may not have was my CM was dry

OH and my spotting lasted maybe 20 minutes, and it was gone again

DH and I DTD (used preseed)... Just wishing this cycle from hell was over with already

ETA: if my temp stays up, FF gives me CHs for yesterday.. FXed it stays up

Hopefully that means you O'd!!

AFM -I was thinking I would O this weekend, but idk if i will. I thought I would get a + opk today, but its still not quite there. I honestly thought it was a + since the control line was just as light as the test line, but after letting it sit and dry out, the control looks darker than the test line now. I know your supposed to discard it after 8 mins, but I keep it as a reference. :shrug:

I always kept mine as a reference too and my test line always lightens up after it dries.. BD just in case hun.. I see your charting, that'll be your true guide after this weekend to confirm whether you O'd or not.. FXed :hugs:

Oh, I plan on making DH bd as much as possible. :winkwink: After last night, I think he should feel motivated to start bding more. Our dd told him that she wanted a baby brother and sister! I just hope that made him change his mind bc she is a daddy's girl big time :brat:, and she gets her way 95% of the time!!

Well I might be O this weekend after all!!! I got a big time + on the 2nd opk I did!! :wohoo:

I definitely will. DH is probably going to hate me here in a few days! :haha: I'll also probably be sick of :sex: too!

Thanks girls!! We :sex: today, so I'm not pushing it, but we will definitely get it in tomorrow and the next few days!! I'm making sure I catch that egg :spermy:!! DH isn't going to get out of :sex:, until I'm sure O has come and gone!!

Totally bummed. Tested at 9 dpo and 10 dpo :bfn: I also had a temp dip today. Eating everything...

Sorry laylas.:hugs: Don't count yourself out just yet, it may be too early still!!

AFM - I think O is going to happen today. I had a temp dip, some slight O pains that alternated from right to left, and a lot of ewcm (sorry tmi). I just hope this is my month. I think I also should check with my dr and see if my progesterone levels need to be checked sooner than the 26th. :shrug:

You can add me to the :bfp: list... got a super faint line this afternoon, but it's there! I'm going to retest tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a darker line! :)

GL to the ladies still waiting!

You can add me to the :bfp: list... got a super faint line this afternoon, but it's there! I'm going to retest tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a darker line! :)

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! :happydance::dance:

Congrats!!! Did you have symptoms?

I've been dealing with a UTI all week, so I've been casting off all symptoms as UTI and not pregnancy... Peeing a lot, cramping... and just a few days ago I thought olive oil smelled awful! Today I've noticed a lot more twinges than ever... probably just me thinking about a baby bump!! Bought some more tests tonight, so first thing tomorrow morning I'm retesting and hopefully in a few days I'll get the "pregnant" on the CBD.

Thanks so much ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->