October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

HLander I'm so excited for you, Yayyyyy!!!!!! Did you retest, how did it go???
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey! Please add me to test on Oct 30th! I'll only be 7dpo, but I've heard of people getting a BFP 6dpo!! Thanks!! =)

Ladies your not out till AF arrives. I tested 5 days early and in the day AF was due and got bfn then after my period was due was when I got my bfp so your not out till she arrives. Fxd for you all

Thank you vickytoria, that helps me! I had a temp dip at 10 dpo but my temp has risen since then. When I overlay all my charts from the last 6 months with FF I have never: 1. had this high of temps consistently and 2: had an increase in temps today-my temp went back up to a high today and it has always gone down. I'm using those IC sticks (20 hcg) and have gotten some evaps? Today with FMU, within the 5 minutes I feel like I see something...and when I hold it to the light I see something...but I don't know if I am going crazy!!! Tomorrow is 13 dpo for me and my longest luteal phase has been 13 dpo, so I guess I should have AF soon if I'm gonna...:help:

AF arrvced today 2-3 days late :( BFN i am a crying mess! so sad!

Aww! Hunny!! :hugs: it's okay! I hate the :witch:, she seems to get crueler & crueler! I feel your pain, especially since you were late, I'm sure you were thinking "It's my month!". I want to say, "please don't :cry:" but I did that too this month when I got AF.

Hopefully next month will be your month. Many wishes & blessing to you! I hope that there is no :af::witch: next month, and I hope you get a :bfp::baby: soon!!

Baby dust to ya!! lots & lots of it!
:dust:

AF arrvced today 2-3 days late :( BFN i am a crying mess! so sad!

Aww! Hunny!! :hugs: it's okay! I hate the :witch:, she seems to get crueler & crueler! I feel your pain, especially since you were late, I'm sure you were thinking "It's my month!". I want to say, "please don't :cry:" but I did that too this month when I got AF.

Hopefully next month will be your month. Many wishes & blessing to you! I hope that there is no :af::witch: next month, and I hope you get a :bfp::baby: soon!!

Baby dust to ya!! lots & lots of it!
:dust:

Thanks! i will be ok! next month is the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Sorry Hlanders, thats terrible. Fx'd for next cycle for you..

Oooookkkk. Does anyone else see something... I'm kinda freaking out. DH out of town....this came up about 2 min in...should I get a FRER..? omg help help help

IC #1.jpg

Hi ladies, i'm 6-7dpo and i've got Tender bbs, i'm super bloated & Feel nauseous here and there!!

Congrats to the :bfp: :yipee:
Sorry to those who the :witch: got :(
Good luck to those Testing :happydance:

Thanks Cherrylicious, you see it too?? OMG Im going to the store...

All I have are the IC and the pic is from about 15 minutes ago, so I'm going to the store for a FRER and am going to hold it and will then post pic, I'm thinking holding it for about 2 hours, what do you think??? (think my hearts gonna pound out of my chest!!!)

All I have are the IC and the pic is from about 15 minutes ago, so I'm going to the store for a FRER and am going to hold it and will then post pic, I'm thinking holding it for about 2 hours, what do you think??? (think my hearts gonna pound out of my chest!!!)

Yeah, hold it for about 2-2.5 hrs =) Have you got Facebook? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->