October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

I do, but don't really use it. Just got back from the store, officially holding...!

I do, but don't really use it. Just got back from the store, officially holding...!

Ohh, it's because there is a TTC SECRET! group & Expecting SECRET group too! Lovely ladies, and they respond faster than here =)

Weird question ladies, my AF stopped Oct 11 (but had spotting until the 13th). Today, I noticed light brown/grainy discharge. My DH & I have BD'd twice since the 13th (TTC). Has this happened to anyone? After my period i've become very, very tired, broke out with acne, stomach cramps/twinges (nothing really painful). Any guess?

Oooookkkk. Does anyone else see something... I'm kinda freaking out. DH out of town....this came up about 2 min in...should I get a FRER..? omg help help help

View attachment 281078

Sorry to the girls that the :witch: got. :hugs:

laylas - I can see a faint line!! :happydance: Have you gotten your FRER test outcome yet??

SLCMommy - Welcome to our thread!!

AFM - I'm thinking I'm now in the TWW bc I had a temp dip yesterday and today it was higher, but that may be due to the heater and extra covers I had to use, so I wont know for sure until tomorrow. I did get a - opk today so fx'd we caught the eggy!!

Weird question ladies, my AF stopped Oct 11 (but had spotting until the 13th). Today, I noticed light brown/grainy discharge. My DH & I have BD'd twice since the 13th (TTC). Has this happened to anyone? After my period i've become very, very tired, broke out with acne, stomach cramps/twinges (nothing really painful). Any guess?

Have you tested? Was your AF different this time round? some people experience a 'Period' and it's really the blood that 'stays in the cup'.

Hey guys..! So I rushed to the store and all they had was answer-early results.. so I bought that and was making myself CRAZY waiting so I peed early, only held it for about 1.5 hours in between my last test--stupid. I saw a line right away that was very faint and then around 5-10 minutes it became a tad darker and stayed. .. I am SOOO paranoid about evaps, but surely that isn't it, surely I am not getting evaps over and over..like I said I'm going crazy, while at the store I bought a large bag of those popchips and ate the whole damn thing without breathing. surely thats not normal!!! ahhhhhh!!

Honestly, the test looks pretty good, but the pic isn't great, dying to see what you guys think, thank you for listening!!!

IC #3.jpg

Laylas..that definitely looks like a :bfp:

As for me,

tomorrow I am going to get my progesterone levels checked and then it will be 5 more days until testing!

tryinforone, thank you for your input..this is super crazy, I am like in denial! I thought i wouldn't see anything and now when I do I can't believe it, I guess cause I don't feel any different really other than eating a lot but I thought that was due to stress. my DH doesn't get home for three days and he keeps asking me if I've tested. So, I'm just gonna tell him that I'm waiting for my period and I'm not testing. I just got off the phone with him--I so wish he was here!! I would lose it if it wasn't for you guys, thank you...:flower::dust::dust:

Tested at 10dpo and got neg lol expected but this is when I usually get my pos was on ic as I do them before frer or Cbd but was at 6am so not sure if it was too early as I've only had 5hr sleep lol and Inbetween having a wee lol or i might just not be preg just had so many signs this cycle like my previous pregnancy

Congratulations, its faint but i think i see it laylas, do another test in a couple of days to be sure.

Loving all the BFP's from this thread!

Anyone else got any news? is anyone trying anything differetn this month, tips for others.

I was very lucky with my BFP we DTD once when i got EWCM and hey presto.

Have you tested? Was your AF different this time round? some people experience a 'Period' and it's really the blood that 'stays in the cup'.

ew, haha... what do you mean by "in the cup?"

I don't know, AF didn't seem anything out of the ordinary. Got my stupid (grr lol) IUD out on Sept 6th from having it in 2.5 years. I bled the next day for 11 days, BD on my O days in September, than "AF" came like clockwork on Oct 7, lasting 4 days, two days heavy the others were getting lighter than it stopped, than spotting on the 13, nothing until the 16th which was the brown discharge. Dh & I did BD on the 13th but it was after I had stopped. (You know how men are. Once you stop and they've gone without for a few days there ready and willing...lol :dohh: )

This whole TTC thing can become rather frustrating. lol!

Layla - I had to look REALLY hard...but I think I do see a:
:bfp: :happydance::happydance: :dance::headspin::headspin:
You might want to retest in a few days, not that I think it's not a postive - but just do double check, you know? Or, better yet, you could go to the doctor and have them confirm the pregnancy. Let us know!! So exciting!
:headspin::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::wohoo:

:happydance:

Congratulations, its faint but i think i see it laylas, do another test in a couple of days to be sure.

Anyone else got any news? is anyone trying anything differetn this month, tips for others.

Same here, did it the once and got my BFP 18 days later

Same here, did it the once and got my BFP 18 days later

congratulations!

sorry I haven't been around to update the thread, I was busy preparing and throwing my in-laws a surprise anniversary party! so glad it's behind us now :)

laylas - definite BFP!! congrats hunni! :wohoo:

SLCMommy - welcome to the thread, I'll add you now :flow:

iwantanother & janine, so sorry AF got you guys :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

HLanders - sorry about the evap hun and that AF got you :hugs: :hugs:

Hey guys!! Thanks for taking a look! I tested again with FMU (Answer brand) and got another pink line :bfp:!!!!! So pumped! You guys are awesome, sending some dust your way!!! BTW, answer easier to read than the IC and my only real symptom was wanting to eat more!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->