October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Congrats laylas!!

AFM - Its only been 2 days since O and I'm about to go crazy. Idk if I can make it 10-12 more days. Also, I think I'm going to call my dr and see if the date my progesterone levels are being checked on, needs to be moved up. According to my ticker, I'm set to O on cd 19, but I O'd on cd 15, and the 26th is 7 days after O for cd 19. I just don't know what to do. :shrug:

I cant believe this but according to my clear blue i got my :bfp: it showed up instantly! and is still there!!

Attachments

• DSC00189.jpg
    DSC00189.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys!! Thanks for taking a look! I tested again with FMU (Answer brand) and got another pink line :bfp:!!!!! So pumped! You guys are awesome, sending some dust your way!!! BTW, answer easier to read than the IC and my only real symptom was wanting to eat more!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats hun, i am exactly the same as you my IC was so so feint but the clear blue was obvious xx

Congrats laura!!

Sorry about the :witch: getting you janine.

I'm feeling a little more confident with all the BFP's we are getting. I've got my fx'd for lots of :dust: to be sent my way and to everyone else!!

Hey guys..! So I rushed to the store and all they had was answer-early results.. so I bought that and was making myself CRAZY waiting so I peed early, only held it for about 1.5 hours in between my last test--stupid. I saw a line right away that was very faint and then around 5-10 minutes it became a tad darker and stayed. .. I am SOOO paranoid about evaps, but surely that isn't it, surely I am not getting evaps over and over..like I said I'm going crazy, while at the store I bought a large bag of those popchips and ate the whole damn thing without breathing. surely thats not normal!!! ahhhhhh!!

Honestly, the test looks pretty good, but the pic isn't great, dying to see what you guys think, thank you for listening!!!

View attachment 281161

Congrats hun!!! :dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Thanks everyone, Af was due today/tomorrow so between 12-14 dpo Fingers crossed i got a sticky bean xxxxxx

Weird question ladies, my AF stopped Oct 11 (but had spotting until the 13th). Today, I noticed light brown/grainy discharge. My DH & I have BD'd twice since the 13th (TTC). Has this happened to anyone? After my period i've become very, very tired, broke out with acne, stomach cramps/twinges (nothing really painful). Any guess?

Have you tested? Was your AF different this time round? some people experience a 'Period' and it's really the blood that 'stays in the cup'.

ew, haha... what do you mean by "in the cup?"

I don't know, AF didn't seem anything out of the ordinary. Got my stupid (grr lol) IUD out on Sept 6th from having it in 2.5 years. I bled the next day for 11 days, BD on my O days in September, than "AF" came like clockwork on Oct 7, lasting 4 days, two days heavy the others were getting lighter than it stopped, than spotting on the 13, nothing until the 16th which was the brown discharge. Dh & I did BD on the 13th but it was after I had stopped. (You know how men are. Once you stop and they've gone without for a few days there ready and willing...lol :dohh: )

This whole TTC thing can become rather frustrating. lol!

"in the cup" is blood that stays above your cervix, apparently they call it "excess blood in the cup"

im so excited by all the BFP's in such a small group.

Ladies your really not out till AF shows up i can vouch for that as i tested 5 days befor on the day af was due and got BFN then 3 days later got my BFP. your not out yet!!!!!

I've been lurking over in First Tri and decided to pop in and say congrats to all the new :bfp:! Congrats ladies!

So I'm out AF came Sunday.

And I had my laperscopic surgery and I do have endo and she cleaned it all out. And I am hurting soooooo bad. All I can say is thank god I have a wonderful husband taking care of me

hazeleyes- i'm sorry your in pain! hope you feel better soon!

So, my "fertile" times start TODAY. whoo-hoo! I'll be testing on the 30th, see if I am blessed with an early BFP

hazeleyes - Sorry your in pain. :hugs: Hopefully, once you have recovered from your surgery, you'll get a BFP!!

AFM - I'm starting to get a little worried bc I had a short lp last cycle and I'm afraid i'm going to this cycle too. I called my dr yesterday to see about changing my progesterone test from the 26th to an earlier date, but I haven't heard from them yet. I swear I'm about to go insane. :wacko:

I'm going to cave in a test tomorrow! 10dpo.....It's probably going to be a :bfn:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->