October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

I dont know if I posted that I got my progesterone levels taken but I just wanted to come back and say my results showed ovulation!! First time in 5 months!!!! Level was 17.2!

Now all I need is my :bfp:

That's great. Hopefully you will get your :bfp: How many dpo were you when you got your progesterone levels checked. I'm supposed to have mine checked the 26th, but I O'd 4 days sooner than predicted, so I'm thinking it needs to be checked sooner.

I would agree with that statement.

And I was 7dpo when they got checked! It was amazing how well it worked out. My OBGYN just ordered cd21 results but cd21 was a sunday, so they were cd22 tests regardless of when I ovulated. I just so happened to ovulate cd15, EXACTLY 7 days before my test! I am super glad it worked out that way because I wanted accurate results!

If I ever hear from my dr, I'm going to ask if I can get mine checked Friday bc that will be 6 dpo bc Sat will be 7 dpo. If I wait until my appointment it will be 11 dpo, and I could have AF by then. I rather have it checked 1 day early than 5 days later. I guess my dr figured I would O around the 19th, which according to my cycle average that would be right, but my cycle must be shorter this month. I swear I'm going crazy during this 2ww. :wacko:

I dont know if I posted that I got my progesterone levels taken but I just wanted to come back and say my results showed ovulation!! First time in 5 months!!!! Level was 17.2!

Now all I need is my :bfp:

That's great news!! One more thing working as it should. Hopefully that BFP won't be far behind. :thumbup:

It's my fertile week, gunna BD all week. (My DH thinks he's lucky :winkwink: ) I pray that I get a :bfp: out of this week!

do you have a shorter lp?

I did last cycle. It was only 8 days. Before when I thought I wasn't Oing, i would almost get a + opk, but no O and about 2 weeks later AF would come. I tried soy for the first time last cycle, so idk if that is the cause of it or not. When AF showed up, I started taking extra b-6 to help with my lp bc I have heard it can help make lp longer or help with progesterone, I don't know if it's true, but I just had to try. My dr ok'd me taking it with my prenatal, so far all I know is that it is giving me a little more energy and making my pee neon yellow (sorry tmi).

SLCMommy - When I was fertile my DH knew he wasn't getting lucky, he knew it was going to be a few miserable days for him. Although, he may have complained before bding, he never did afterwards. :winkwink:

AF is due tomorrow for me. I am praying that she stays away! :af:If I wake up without my period I am testing ha ha. :test:I usally get my period at night or early morning. Please send positive thoughts my way. As you all know, this would mean the world to me!! I will be 15DPO tomorrow! I hope to see my :bfp: tomorrow morning!!!!! :cloud9:

welcome babybumplove, I'll add you to the list for testing tomorrow.. Gl hun :flow:

AFM, had my DR appt this morning, she prescribed me some Provera to bring AF on.. I've got to get some bloods drawn & a dye test & as long as everything is fine, I should start Clomid on CD5.. :yipee:

AF is due tomorrow for me. I am praying that she stays away! :af:If I wake up without my period I am testing ha ha. :test:I usally get my period at night or early morning. Please send positive thoughts my way. As you all know, this would mean the world to me!! I will be 15DPO tomorrow! I hope to see my :bfp: tomorrow morning!!!!! :cloud9:

aww, I hope the :witch: stays away too for you! Good luck!!!!! :thumbup: I hope you see a :bfp:!!

Florida Girl- What does AFM mean? & GL on Clomid!!!

FLGirl - If you don't mind me asking, where in FL do you live? My mother used to live in Clearwater. Such a gorgeous place!

AFM, Sorry if this is TMI but DH & I just BD. :sex::spermy::happydance: I guess I'm just excited because I know there is a *chance* that I could get PG this week. But, i'm not getting my hopes up. I think if I don't end up PG this month i'll be crushed because I'll most likely have to go on a break if one of my biopsy's comes out bad *xxfingers it doesnt*.

If I get a :bfn: , i'll be more than :growlmad:, i'll be :sad2::cry:

I live just south of Ocala, Clearwater is about 2 hours south of me.. :)

Don't loose your PMA, all you can do is your best, dont let yourself get down before you're even in the TWW :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

FLgirl - True true! I know. I think it's easy to get discouraged!

BabyBumpLove - GL!!! :dust:

FloridaGirl - That's good news for you. I've had an HSG and it's not so bad. Hopefully the clomid will help too.

AFM - I had to recall my dr's office to see if I could get my progesterone levels check Friday, now i'm just waiting for them to call back. :coffee: I'm starting to get super nervous that this isn't going to be my month. DH bday is on Monday and I was hoping to give him a late present. If I don't get a BFP this month, I guess I'll be taking Clomid too.

Ladies I am so happy to be able to announce that I got a :bfp:this morning! I am still in shock. I feel like the happiest person in the world today! I used a clear Blue Digital so there was no guessing. When I saw the word "PREGNANT" I just about passed out. I turns out I have not been crazy this whole time. :happydance:

Sending Baby Dust to all of you still hoping for a BFP this month. Don't give up! I thought I was having PMS but it was pregnancy symptoms :dust:

Congrats BabyBumpLove!!!

Hopefully the BFP's keep coming.

AFM - I need a lot of :dust: sent my way. I go Friday to get my progesterone levels checked. I've got my fx'd so tightly that they might just break. I just hope I have good results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->