October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Awesome!!

Hey ladies... my fertile week is this week (my ovulation calender guess) with my O on the 23rd. However, for the last two days I've been having pain (not severe, just achey) in what seems to be my left ovary. Could this be ovulation?

Yeah, that sounds like O pains. Mine were really sharp, felt like I was being stabbed. It varies from person to person and some dont notice it at all.

Ugh whenever I was ovulating I had the WORST cramps. It made BD nearly impossible but amazing at the same time.. it was odd.

Anyway, it sounds like you might be about to ovulate. Good luck!

Welp. I guess I WAS BFP but now not. Dr says chemical pregnany. I'm going to wait a little bit I think. This was my first period since my D&C in June and I'm thinking my body just needs more time. Sob Sob..

Welp. I guess I WAS BFP but now not. Dr says chemical pregnany. I'm going to wait a little bit I think. This was my first period since my D&C in June and I'm thinking my body just needs more time. Sob Sob..

I am so sorry that your heart is breaking right now. FX & lots and lots of baby dust is headed your way. :dust::af::dust:

wantinbaby, I'm so sorry.. FXed your dr is wrong, keep us posted..

babybumplove, congrats on the :bfp:!!

AFM, started my Provera this morning, should have AF in the next 14 or so days..

Can I also add that I can't have sex again until december...THIS SUCKS!!!!

At the doctors appointment November 1 I'm going to see if she'll change her mind..ughhhhhhhhhh

At the doctors appointment November 1 I'm going to see if she'll change her mind..ughhhhhhhhhh

Can you not have sex at all? or just not use pregnant? (and only have to use condoms).

No sex AT ALL. They told me after my surgery and I guess in my druged up stupor I yelled "What no sex at all, what are we supposed to do for 6 weeks!"

I understand a few weeks, but 6...especially since I'm supposed to be more fertile since i've had the laperoscopy. UGHH This won't work at all haha.

wantinbaby3 - Sorry :hugs:

hazeleyes - That totally sucks. I could see maybe 4 weeks at the most, but 6 weeks is ridiculous. I would definitely see if the dr would change her mind, I don't think I could hold out that long. I had a d&c in Dec and I wasn't supposed to have sex for at least 2 weeks, well, I didn't make it to the 2 weeks.

AFM - I get my progesterone levels checked in the morning. I'm hoping I get good results. I swear I'm probably going be a nervous wreck over the weekend. I've got my fx'd for this to be my month. :dust: I told my DH I would love it if I got pg bc we would have done it all on our own without any help from my dr.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :cry: Take a little time for yourself to grieve and heal, then hopefully you'll be ready to start again soon. Take care!

No sex AT ALL. They told me after my surgery and I guess in my druged up stupor I yelled "What no sex at all, what are we supposed to do for 6 weeks!"

I understand a few weeks, but 6...especially since I'm supposed to be more fertile since i've had the laperoscopy. UGHH This won't work at all haha.

Wow, that really does suck. Better keep yourselves busy doing other stuff for the next 6 weeks. Just think though; it'll be like a whole new relationship after that time is up. :winkwink: Hope you're super fertile by then too!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

6 weeks? :shock: We were supposed to wait 2 weeks last time I did Provera, and we didn't last 2 days! I couldn't do 6 weeks, deff see if she will change her mind.. that's insane :wacko:

Florida Girl - Can you add my :bfp: to the first page i was down to test on 19th xxxxxx

I also just noticed that everyone on the 19th got BFPs. I hope I get lucky since I'm scheduled to test on Halloween. I may test before then though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->