October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

vickytoria, that sounds promising! maybe your starting morning sickness????:thumbup:

I'm apprx 6 or 7 dpo now. I feel out this month as I had horrid cramps on the 27th, but only time will tell - if I don't get that BFP then I'm definitely going to the doctor because of the cramping. I'm trying not to symptom spot this cycle because I've had cycles in the past when I was sure I was pg based on my symptoms. I got a sore throat yesterday and it's lingering today, but I just moved so I'm probaby getting sick due to the new germs and viruses I wasn't previously exposed to. Now no more symptom spotting from me :haha:

welcome annabelle29! Of course you can join, I'll add you now! :flow:

autigers, don't let the cramping make you feel out hun, for all you know, it could be :baby: snuggling in :hugs: you're not out till the :witch: shows, which I hope she doesn't! :)

Tryinfor1, :yipee: for starting clomid! FXed for this cycle hun!

laylas, :wohoo: for your fertile period this weekend! :sex: , :sex: and more :sex: this weekend? :haha:

vickytoria, like I said to autigers, your not out till the :witch: shows! i do hope the stomach problems go away though, that's no fun :hugs:

pixie, it's SOOO hard not to SS, isn't it? :haha: FXed the sore throat is a symptom though, and not just a cold! Is the cramping painful? Could be LO snuggling in :winkwink:

I'm apprx 6 or 7 dpo now. I feel out this month as I had horrid cramps on the 27th, but only time will tell - if I don't get that BFP then I'm definitely going to the doctor because of the cramping. I'm trying not to symptom spot this cycle because I've had cycles in the past when I was sure I was pg based on my symptoms. I got a sore throat yesterday and it's lingering today, but I just moved so I'm probaby getting sick due to the new germs and viruses I wasn't previously exposed to. Now no more symptom spotting from me :haha:

I know how you feel. My ticker says I'm 5dpo, but I think I'm more like 7dpo. I've been having cramps for a week now and the cramps I've had the last 2 days have been horrible. I was hurting so bad yesterday that I had to take a pain pill. I also started feeling sick to my stomach last night, but it eventually went away after laying down. So far today, I have no cramps, just a stuffy nose, sore throat, and tender breasts. So I'm having a hard time trying to not to symptom spot.

Floridagirl - I'm trying to stay positive, but its so hard. I've got my fx'd that it's a :baby: stuggling in and not the :witch:

The cramping was really painful, more than I'd expect from implantation (though I'm not sure what to expect that to be like). The cramps made dtd painful which is why I'm not expecting it to be implantation - I've never heard of that being a symptom.

Autigers, I'm a terrible symptom spotter. I try not to, but in the back of my mind, I'm doing it anyway. I had several months where I swore I was pg based on symptoms. Isn't it lame that symptoms of pregnancy are EXACTLY the same as symptoms of the evil :witch: ??? Good luck!!

Thanks for adding me! I think I O'd today. Had to smiley face opks yesterday and one again this morning. I know I'm not supposed to test after getting that first positive, but I just can't help myself. :blush:

^^everyone is different, so you never know.. :shrug: I have never heard of painful cramps during the TWW though. hopefully it's all gone now! :hugs:

Autigers, I'm a terrible symptom spotter. I try not to, but in the back of my mind, I'm doing it anyway. I had several months where I swore I was pg based on symptoms. Isn't it lame that symptoms of pregnancy are EXACTLY the same as symptoms of the evil :witch: ??? Good luck!!

Thanks for adding me! I think I O'd today. Had to smiley face opks yesterday and one again this morning. I know I'm not supposed to test after getting that first positive, but I just can't help myself. :blush:

I always continue to test after my first positive, cause you're supposed to O 12-36 hours after the last positive. :shrug: but I always use the Wondfo OPKs.. Is that not the case with the digi OPKs?

It is the same with all the cases Florida.

You are not really supposed to test after your first surge, although I definitely dont believe that. Women's bodies gear up to ovulate all the time and then DONT. So you could miss it. I think if you are temping, you get a positive OPK, and a temp spike, then stop testing.

OR YOU COULD MISS IT!

I always continue to test after my first positive, cause you're supposed to O 12-36 hours after the last positive. :shrug: but I always use the Wondfo OPKs.. Is that not the case with the digi OPKs?

My OPKs say you should O within 12-48 hours of the first positive, so you aren't supposed to test after that. But I still do. Weird how different they all are. :dohh:

I tested again after I got my first + opk. I got 2 + opks on cd18 and then I got a slight + on cd19, which was the day I o'ed. I had to do it again bc I was afraid I was seeing the 2 lines bc I haven't O'ed since April.

Autigers, I don't use opk's but I think you said you ovulated and you haven't since April??? Thats exciting!! Do the opk's and temperature charts work well together or muddy the water some?? I feel like when I temp I know exactly when I ovulated, but I do always wonder if I o'd the day right before the rise or even earlier...I guess the opk's give you a heads up? I may have to invest in some if this cycle doesn't go well!!!

Can you please put me down for Oct 19th... This day is my mother in laws birthday what a great surprize to tell her she is going to be a grammie! Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP:happydance:

Autigers, I don't use opk's but I think you said you ovulated and you haven't since April??? Thats exciting!! Do the opk's and temperature charts work well together or muddy the water some?? I feel like when I temp I know exactly when I ovulated, but I do always wonder if I o'd the day right before the rise or even earlier...I guess the opk's give you a heads up? I may have to invest in some if this cycle doesn't go well!!!

I haven't temped before this cycle, but now that I'm doing them together it did help bc after I got a +opk my temp had a big drop the next day, but I could be wrong bc I haven't temped this whole cycle.

I'm thinking I'm definitely out now bc I had a temp drop this morning and I'm thinking AF will be here soon. :cry:

I think temping and opk's can work great together because the opk tells you that you'll O soon and temping confirms whether or not you O'd and when. I don't temp b/c I can't ever remember to temp before I get up or do anything and the times always vary, but I use OPKs and can tell when I'm Oing (bloating, some twingy pain in sides). You just get a head's start with OPKs, so I really like them.

Autigers, do you know why you haven't O'd in so long? Have you talked to your dr about it?

Can you please put me down for Oct 19th... This day is my mother in laws birthday what a great surprize to tell her she is going to be a grammie! Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP:happydance:

Good luck babygirl!! That would be a nice surprise. :flower:

I had a chemical in April and I think that is what messed up my O. I talked to my dr about it in Aug and he pretty much brushed it off. So when my next cycle came, I took matters into my own hands by taking soy iso. on cd 3-7. I believe it worked bc before this cycle i wasn't gettin a + opk and this cycle I had a temp dip, + opk, and O pain, it also pushed my O date up 2 days. I was so happy I o'd, but now I honestly think I'm out for this cycle bc of another temp dip:cry:

I had a chemical in April and I think that is what messed up my O. I talked to my dr about it in Aug and he pretty much brushed it off. So when my next cycle came, I took matters into my own hands by taking soy iso. on cd 3-7. I believe it worked bc before this cycle i wasn't gettin a + opk and this cycle I had a temp dip, + opk, and O pain, it also pushed my O date up 2 days. I was so happy I o'd, but now I honestly think I'm out for this cycle bc of another temp dip:cry:

That would make sense if you had a chemical; pregnancies and babies really mess with our hormones and cycles. Sorry about your chem. :hugs:

I've heard good things about soy iso, so hopefully that is what helped you O finally. I don't know a lot about temping though. Do temp dips happen that early in dpo? Could it mean something else?

I read today that a second temp dip could mean implanation, but I'm still thinking it's probably AF. I've pretty much given up hope for getting pg. It's weird bc it only took one try and I was pg with my dd. Now ttc #2 has taken almost 2 yrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->