October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Don't give up hope! It'll happen. My sister had two miscarriages and then it took her a year and a half to conceive, but she gets to hold her beautiful boy in her arms now. It is difficult though, we've been trying for 6 months with no luck yet, it's stressful to keep getting those BFNs.

:dust: for you! I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

I'm out for this month. The :witch: showed up a week early for me. GL to everyone else though. I might get lucky enough to test on the 31st, if I have a regular cycle.

hey guys! so far so good here, just waiting for the temperature spike in the next couple of days and on track with daily BDing-I'm quite enjoying myself! My DH said, "so I'm just making daily deposits??" I had to reassure him this was the same activity he spent his entire 20's and most of his 30's daydreaming about!! He was better then--men!

Think fertile thoughts ladys...!:dust::happydance:

Hi there can i be added Floridagirl?

i will be testing October 16th! hoping for my :bfp:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z14.png

tww :coffee: 4dpo

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

:hug: autigers

I think I might be out as I had more spotting last night and have had AF like cramps on and off since. AF isn't due until friday but I think she might be making an early arrival.

I'm not sure what is going on with AF this cycle. I haven't had hardly any cramps and its been bright red blood that is only noticed when I use the bathroom or a tampon (sorry tmi). As of this morning, AF is slowing down which isn't normal bc AF usually slows down around cd 5. I poas just to be sure and it was -.

Im so cross with myself. I tested today just couldnt resist and it was BFN. I knew it was going to be so why did i test. Ive just tourmented myself and shed many tears. AF due this week so will just wait for her ugly little mug to appear. Im really starting to think that its all because of my weight so therefore im going to start trying to shed the pounds. I going to start a weight loss thread if anyomne ttc wants to join in.

I need to lose some weight myself, but I think my problem is low progesterone levels. My LP was only 8 days, so I called my dr and I'm just sitting around waiting for a nurse to call me back and tell me what I need to do. ](*,)

Well my :witch: is due anywhere from 7-18 days. I ordered some moonstone and rose quartz yesterday, don't know what to expect but why not?

Next cycle will be my first time BBTing and with the moonstone/quartz, if we didnt get it this time then maybe the next!

:dust:

I need to lose some weight myself, but I think my problem is low progesterone levels. My LP was only 8 days, so I called my dr and I'm just sitting around waiting for a nurse to call me back and tell me what I need to do. ](*,)

I was going to ask if you've ever had your progesterone tested. I conceived on month 2 with my boy, but tried for almost a year and no luck for #2. We stopped trying for awhile b/c it was too stresful. I've had major hormonal issues since having him and saw a dr who said my progesterone was way low. I now know that was probably my problem all along. I've been on progesterone cream for 3 months now. This month I started it right after O and will continue until AF arrives. I was reading that you can use progesterone cream for a few months to suppress O, then take it the next month AFTER you O. Somehow it can kick start your little eggs to produce if you suppress it for a few months. Might be worth looking into.

I'm still waiting for my dr's office to call, but I was planning on asking them about my progesterone levels as soon as they call. My dr wanted to check them before, but never did. I'm taking soy isoflavones for the 2nd time this cycle bc it actually helped me O, but I guess with low progesterone AF had to get me a week early. Before i took soy my cycles were 33-35 days with no O. After my first cycle of soy, I o'd but cycle was only 27 days this time.

I'm still waiting for my dr's office to call, but I was planning on asking them about my progesterone levels as soon as they call. My dr wanted to check them before, but never did. I'm taking soy isoflavones for the 2nd time this cycle bc it actually helped me O, but I guess with low progesterone AF had to get me a week early. Before i took soy my cycles were 33-35 days with no O. After my first cycle of soy, I o'd but cycle was only 27 days this time.

Hopefully progesterone is the issue, b/c it's easy to take and can lengthen your LP. I really like it. Helped my moods, sleep, libido, and no side effects. If it works this first cycle, I'll be praising it to everyone! :happydance:

If it helps with moods and sleep, sign me up bc I'm always tired and can't get enough sleep, and I'm very moody bc I stay at home with a 3 1/2 yr old. For right now, I'm taking more B6 (B-50) along with my prenatal bc B6 is said to help lengthen LP.

If it helps with moods and sleep, sign me up bc I'm always tired and can't get enough sleep, and I'm very moody bc I stay at home with a 3 1/2 yr old. For right now, I'm taking more B6 (B-50) along with my prenatal bc B6 is said to help lengthen LP.

:rofl: I know what that's like. I have a 3 year old at home and he's a handful. :brat: A wonderful handful tho. I hadn't heard that about B6; good to know.

Mine is a wonderful handful too, but sometimes she makes me want to run away screaming.

I talked to my dr's nurse and I'm going Monday to talk to him about my progesterone levels. Apparently I was supposed to be tested in August, but they didn't schedule it for me. Makes me really mad bc I have to waste my time to go to an appointment just to talk to my dr about testing my progesterone levels. They said they can't just schedule the test without consulting the dr.

I sometimes wonder if my hormone levels are off as I know that progesterone levels were a huge issue for my sister, I'll bring it up with my doctor as I will be going in to discuss all my spotting and cramping anyway - that is, if I don't get that BFP.

I was going to test on the 6th, but now I think I'll wait until the 7th because AF will be due the 7th rather than the 6th because of my new timezone. Only a couple more days until testing.

Hey folks, Just chiming in to say I got my :bfp: early this morning at 8dpo.
Nice pink line on FRER. I hope it sticks. I was looking back at my chart and the date ff wanted me to test was oct 12 but i'm 8 dpo today. I'll keep you guys updated if it gets any darker. I woke DH up at 4am to make sure he could see it too and I asked "WHAT COLOR IS IT?" to which he yelled back , "LIGHT PINK". I was just checking to make sure it wasnt an evap or something.

Hi everyone!! I'm new here and this is my 2nd month TTC my third child. My boys are 8 and 5 and I'm now 34 so I'm hoping it won't take too long :)

Can I please be added to the list? I should be testing on the 27th which is 4 days before af should be here.

PS...congrats mayBbayB!!! So excited for you and hopefully I'll be joining you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->