Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

i think i see something on them. not sure if its evil evaps but its def a start!!.. we keep posting at the same time..:haha:

yeh i think i see somat on then too...... how exciting im sure they will get stronger ... as looks like 8dpo could be implantation dip so they only be a few days of hcg in ur urine ...fx hun :happydance:

Not the best of pics... I can see more with the naked eye, it's only a 3mp camera :( now OH son has come in I can't tweak them either :( however, i think I've got about 15 IC's left so I'm gonna poas every time I pee (or almost everytime since I'm going every hour !!!) I agree Lilfrog... it's a start and I've never had any before and no AF so ???????????? xxx

yes it's looking good.. i would hold off on poas EVERYTIME and maybe do two a day as long as the witch is missing.. like i said, i'm tying her to my bedpost to keep her away for you!! make sure you post us some pics whe you do poas!:happydance:

yeh lilfrog u tie the :witch: up so she doesnt go visitng any off us for a good 9 months hehe

will be keeping an eye out for anymore pics from nqs xxxx so excited for u hun xx

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

:witch::witch: go away, come again another day (preferably 17th Feb 2011 !!!)

thanks girls xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

ok ladies. it's getting late here so i gotta run to the store before the kiddos get home from school. i will check in when i return!! :thumbup:

i'm thinking of getting some ov strips while i'm out.. :winkwink:. if i dont talk to you before you all go to bed then i will talk to you all tomorrow.. oh and nqs, try with fmu and see how the line looks tomorrow or saturday!!

No AF :)

think I mite have a uti though, my back is killing and as soon as i wee i want to go again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->