ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

fingers cross no AF just hoping it's too early my boobs being sore was my first sign of pregnancy...

I actually was so sick during my fertile period so no BD took place so I'm gonna try taking the Robitussin to thin out my CM during my next CP

Just an update from me - Donor's SA came in and everything looks great! Yay!

I had my first round of labs today too. I'm starting to get pretty excited for next month's iui!

GL on the second half of your tww, ladies!

WHOOOA :happydance: the ball has started rolling

10dpo here. Still have major back pain, twinges/pulsating feeling on my left side, still eating like it is going out of style, have noticed some cramps as well, boobs are killing me, and I am burning up like mad. The past few days I have been so hot it is horrible.

BFN yesterday, will test again when I get home today.

When looking at my tests I swear I can see a shadow on them... hoping it turns into something

How are you ladies today?

Ooh that sounds promising Shedevil! Let us know how the other test goes :D

Thanks. Im gonna test when I get home and try to hold as much as I can

GL Shedevil! Remember 10dpo is still super early so try not to be discouraged if it's "bfn". Can't wait to see how it goes!

So, ff FINALLY gave me crosshairs, but I think they're wrong. I think I actually o'd last Wednesday, which would make me 6dpo. Who knows though - I'm not paying TOO much attention because we only inseminated once and it was only after a 12 hour "hold", if you will. BUT - it only takes one, right?

Still waiting on the results from my lab yesterday. Patience, patience.

And hey, it's my birthday today!

Happy Birthday, Savasanna!!!

Yes, Shedevil, 10dpo is still early, so like Savasanna said, don't get discouraged if its a BFN. There's sill plenty of time. GL! Can't wait to read about the results:)

Happy Birthday Savasanna!!!

Yes, Shedevil it's really early but I cannot wait for you to test today

I know we talked about when to test for Ovulation and why not use fmu my Dr sent me this ......

1. Do not use first morning urine samples as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning urine samples as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day. 2.the best time to collect your urine is between 10 am-8pm 3.Collect urine at about the same time each day. 4.Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting LH surge.

So I went home and tested yesterday with a wal-mart brand test. There was nothing there right away but when I went back and looked at it there was something faint. Not sure if it is an evap or not... What do you think?

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 11
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
So I had a slight temp dip yesterday morning and a rise this morning. It would be around the time I could implant, so maaaaaaaybeeeee! I do have sharp twinges going on. It would be a true blessing if we finally did it this time.

Shedevil, I don't see anything:( But it's still early. Hang in there.

Shedevil : I cant see it.. but FX for a BFP with FMU!

I'm sorry Shedevil. Maybe it's best to try to wait a few days. I know, for me, the pain of seeing bfns is far worst than the agony of waiting to test. Everyone is different though so you just do what's best for you.

Meka - It's interesting because my doctor *instructed* me to use fmu next month for my iui cycle. Weird, right? I seem to have a plethora of LH in my system though so not having time to "build it up" certainly isn't a problem for me.

Had a HUGE temp spike this morning! I know this cycle isn't going to take - but I love seeing those high temps.

Shedevil try a pink dye test tomorrow maybe? I have had this before with this test and it ended up being nothing :(

Shedevil - I don't see anything, but just keep testing. If this is your month, the result line will darken up nicely the closer you get to the day of your expected period. What DPO are you today?

Savasanna - Happy belated! :)

10DPO here today. Luckily, we've been entertaining out-of-town guests so I've been almost too busy to symptom obsess as much as I usually do. But I have noticing very, very faint cramps since about 6DPO (not quite cramps actually, but more that the reproductive organs area is making me aware of its presence, if that makes sense). I'm also pretty tired in the evenings, but that could be just the heat or the activity-filled life we've been leading this week.

I plan to test at 12DPO (Friday) and will let you ladies know. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Shedevil - how many dpo are you? I agree with miana, try a pink dye test instead.

As for me, I still have this uti feeling, but I tested my urine with one of they dip stick tests and everything came up negative except from specific gravity (probably as I was a bit dehydrated). Maybe this uti feeling is a pregnancy symptom - who knows! Otherwise I don't know what it is. Took at test this morning at 9dpo, and think it was a BFN. Will try again in a couple of days.

And I forgot to add...

Momof DS - Sharp twinges sound positive. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->