ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

my husband and I are ttc baby #3, ususally I get the regular pms symptoms, but this time nothing yet, hoping for a BFP!!!!!! GL to you as well!!!:)

Just getting caught up with all the recent messages. I'm rooting for everybody. Those of you cramping and spotting: hang in there and stay positive. I have my fingers crossed that these are signs of ovulation or implantation.

As for me, I ovulated on Sunday the 27th (or at least I *think* I did) and now I'm playing the waiting game and trying not to overanalyze everything. Hubby and I got lots and lots of BDing in so I'm hopeful we caught the egg. Planning to start testing on Aug 10... if I can hold off that long.

Good luck, everyone!!!

6dpo today... still have some twinges in my left side, tired as heck, my lower back is KILLING me... woke up this morning and could barely move, have had spouts of heartburn, peeing like mad... thats about it for me.

How about you ladies?

I'm 4dpo, and have been having cramps in my lower abdomen this morning. Almost feels like AF would be coming in a couple of days. I know for sure thought that AF isn't due until next weekend (on the 9th or 10th of this month).

Finally had that temp spike. Although, I think I ovulated on Wednesday, so I'm counting myself as 2dpo today.

Man - my tww just tured into a 3ww!

Morning ladies! Since my OPKs didn't work for me, I decided to just go by my temp and cm, so I believe I O'd between the 29th and yesterday, so that puts me on track to a regular 28 day cycle this time. I can officially say that I am in my tww:) Here we go ladies! Oh, and I had a dream that I got a positive pregnancy test last night. Hope that means something.

How is everyone else doing today?

MomofDS- Doing okay here- 5dpo. Gas this am, metallic taste in mouth day 2 (could be from cereal chewing up the inside of my mouth), twinges and I am neurotically obsessive about every little thing. I have never been this emotional.

I'm working on a cross-stitch birth announcement for our potential bip. They can take me up to 5 years to complete because I do a ton, then lose interest. I just finished one for my niece, due October 3.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone else!

I'm having the same blonde_x. 4dpo Light cramps like AF is coming but she's not due till the 13th so it can't be that. Had clomid this cycle so I think it's from that?

Savasanna, yah temp spike! ;)

Oops I'm only 3DPO..... Ha ha getting ahead of myself!

I'm having the same blonde_x. 4dpo Light cramps like AF is coming but she's not due till the 13th so it can't be that. Had clomid this cycle so I think it's from that?

Savasanna, yah temp spike! ;)

I'm right there with you. Af due the same day and having af like cramps after taking clomid this cycle.

Ha ha ooh the race is on ladies :)....... But still not getting my hopes too high because I'll just have that much further to fall if I get a bfn :(

6dpo today... still have some twinges in my left side, tired as heck, my lower back is KILLING me... woke up this morning and could barely move, have had spouts of heartburn, peeing like mad... thats about it for me.

How about you ladies?

Fingers cross that's this is your month August BFP:happydance:

Baby Rose good luck with your weight loss journey !!!

I had a opk positive on CD12 I do not so the temp check I use my Ovia app and BD everyday my charts say 5 and above this is the first month I started tracking my ovulation time so hoping the first time works like a charm , hope all is well with you ladies !!

Ty girls, ill b popping in occasionally to check in on u guys, i stopped all supplements since im getting blood work done i dont think ill b doing opks at all im leaving it to chance with all this fx for u guys

I want to join......I believe I ovulated on the 27th.....I'm not charting temps yet but just goin by cm and feelings......I'm currently 7 days past ov. And I tested negative this morning wich I know it's too early but I' can't wait

I want to join......I believe I ovulated on the 27th.....I'm not charting temps yet but just goin by cm and feelings......I'm currently 7 days past ov. And I tested negative this morning wich I know it's too early but I' can't wait

:happydance: welcome aboard super_moma

9dpo here. Still have twinges/pulsating feeling on left side, back is killing me, super tired and now my boobs are sore.

BFN this morning :(

Not feeling very optimistic this month

I'm 7dpo today, still getting some mild cramping. Had frequent urination the last two days, and now I feel like I may be getting a uti :shrug: I'll see how it is tomorrow and will decide whether it's worth a trip to the doctor.

Morning Ladies! I am 6dpo today and have some mild symptoms, which is odd for me as my last-and first-cycle on clomid made my symptoms a lot stronger than usual. I wonder if this is a good thing. The symptoms I do have are twitchy left eye for nearly 2 weeks now, lower back pain, af like cramps for about 5 or 6 days, and slightly tender bbs. I was a little nauseous this morning too and I have had a mild headache for nearly two weeks. My hot flashes (clomid induced) finally stopped.
Ooooh, oh, oh, I am am forgetting so many things, it's ridiculous. My husband even made a comment. I should know something in a week and refuse to test until then.

What's going on with you ladies??

Just an update from me - Donor's SA came in and everything looks great! Yay!

I had my first round of labs today too. I'm starting to get pretty excited for next month's iui!

GL on the second half of your tww, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->