ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

Blondie and dust thank u girls i signed up for a weight loss program sponsored by my company today so first step is done, spotting is almost gone not sure if it's coming again tomorrow my answer stick opk does look darker im so confused

Momofds ur chart did dip a lot by any chance did u sleep without a blanket?

baby_those do look like they are getting darker! fx for you, keep us updated, I hope they continue!

Baby_rose - your CD16 looks like it is darker then the others, fx it will be positive tomorrow!

How are you ladies feeling today? 4dpo for me, only thing I noticed is heartburn in the morning before i even ate or drank coffee and I am always hungry, like starving.

Fingers crossed for all of us

I am so confused.

So - I totally had +opks on CD12 and 13. Then I had a negative opk on CD14. There was noticeable temp drop on CD11 and then it was starting to go up. I totally thought I o'd on CD14 and this morning there would be a nice temp spike (I think my temp spikes a few days after o, not the next one). BUT - this monring I had another drastic temp drop. So I decided to take another opk. Freaking positive! Like, even MORE positive than CD12 was!

Whaaattt the hell is going on with my cycle?? More importantly - if I have this positive - negative - positive pattern - how the heck am I supposed to choose when to do an iui next month?!

Blondie and dust thank u girls i signed up for a weight loss program sponsored by my company today so first step is done, spotting is almost gone not sure if it's coming again tomorrow my answer stick opk does look darker im so confused

Momofds ur chart did dip a lot by any chance did u sleep without a blanket?

I didn't sleep without a blanket but there was a fan blowing on us at my parent's house. Also, the clomid has been giving me hot flashes so I do take he covers off during that time, but for the most part I am under a blanket. I had a rise in my temp today though!

Thanks girls i always say thats my blind side im happy fat lol,
As for my opks i agree it was darker but again a lower temp today as far as af its very minimal but i think it will b af i was cramping I took a pic but it was very pink todays was a little red so yea im giving it to this after noon to see no liner needed

Momofds i was asking cause we started sleeping with a fan and no blabket and whenever i dont use a blanket notice my temps r lower, either im sick or somethin my temp has never been 96.34 my rest temp/period low is 96.65 idk my body is doing girls

i have two answer opks left which i take when i get home, i couldnt get myself to bd last night i dont really like any kind of bding while spotting or pre af although iknow it would have helped

Thanks girls i always say thats my blind side im happy fat lol,
As for my opks i agree it was darker but again a lower temp today as far as af its very minimal but i think it will b af i was cramping I took a pic but it was very pink todays was a little red so yea im giving it to this after noon to see no liner needed

Momofds i was asking cause we started sleeping with a fan and no blabket and whenever i dont use a blanket notice my temps r lower, either im sick or somethin my temp has never been 96.34 my rest temp/period low is 96.65 idk my body is doing girls

i have two answer opks left which i take when i get home, i couldnt get myself to bd last night i dont really like any kind of bding while spotting or pre af although iknow it would have helped

Well you could be right as I slept in the guest room last night bc DH was snoring. There isn't a fan in there and I believe the vent is closed too, so perhaps that helped my temp this morning. I made my hubby make it up to me by BDing with me this morning:winkwink: I can feel ovulation cramping so I am sure it's happening any time now. Just wish I could get a positive OPK. I'm using Wonfo so maybe they are just defective or something.

Lol idk if ita spotting or af tmi i doesnt come out i roll up tissue put it up there and the tip a redish, yes for me blanket or no blanket make a difference as far as opks i bundled in wondfos not really sure i like em i always get lines, and on the answer sticks i can see a difference

Lol idk if ita spotting or af tmi i doesnt come out i roll up tissue put it up there and the tip a redish, yes for me blanket or no blanket make a difference as far as opks i bundled in wondfos not really sure i like em i always get lines, and on the answer sticks i can see a difference

It sounds like spotting. What CD are you on and how long do they usually last? My apologies if you've already mentioned it.

I always get lines too, but they don't get darker. In fact, they pretty much stay the same shade. I am cramping so I might be too late to use a better brand now.

It really sounds like you're ovulation spotting.

Idk girls ill keep u guys updated thank you for reading my madness, i just signed up for my weightloss program it consists of blood work hcg shots hormone testing and scans so i think i want to stop taking all supplements since they will be reading all my levels they might catch too much b12/6 or d3 lol

Im on cd17 girl and yes it may be too late try next cycle i still have a bunch of wondfo hpts that i havent needed im giving up on wondfos

Idk girls ill keep u guys updated thank you for reading my madness, i just signed up for my weightloss program it consists of blood work hcg shots hormone testing and scans so i think i want to stop taking all supplements since they will be reading all my levels they might catch too much b12/6 or d3 lol

Im on cd17 girl and yes it may be too late try next cycle i still have a bunch of wondfo hpts that i havent needed im giving up on wondfos

Yes, it's probably ovulation spotting. I O spotted on CD 18 last cycle. I won't stress too much about my OPK results then since they are a crappy brand. However, I am hoping that I won't need to take OPKs next cycle. My CM and cramping is accurate and my temp is going up, so we shall see! Keep us posted on yours!

Thanks im calling it af for now i got more so bummer still waiting it out, fx theres no other cycle for u girl

5dpo here. This morning I woke up and I have been having these twitches on my left side... never had them before. Also have been super hungry and the odd cramp... not much going on with me

How about you ladies?

Morning! I'm still not getting positive OPKs but I am convinced that the Wonfo brand that I am using is faulty. However, my temps are telling me that I possibly O'd two days ago. What do you guys think?

Shedevil18, it's still super early but your symptoms sound good so far:)

Yea I know it is super early ... think it might just all be in my head lol wishful thinking

I'm not gonna test until next week

My cycle is really pissing me off. CD17 and STILL no temp spike?! AND! I had an even stronger opk this morning.

My first +opk was CD12. CD12!?! How in the hell have I not ovulated yet?

I'm thinking that "why not" insemination we did Monday night is probably futile by now. Ugh.

Morning girls hows everyone,

Momofds i think they are just too sensitive, how did ur o spotting look?

As for me im considering it a period ita superrrrr light but there i made a decision to stop taking everything (supplements) im going through with the weight lossprogram and since i will be tested in many things i wanna rid myself of any excess vitamins or hormones i hope they ddon't say anything of me ttc, i wish u all luck and ill be hanging around girls with my loud mouth lol hopefully u all get ur bfps soon:)

Thanks baby_rose, fx for you that your weight loss program works for you. Still just waiting here. I have never been a patient person so this is killing me!

Morning girls hows everyone,

Momofds i think they are just too sensitive, how did ur o spotting look?

As for me im considering it a period ita superrrrr light but there i made a decision to stop taking everything (supplements) im going through with the weight lossprogram and since i will be tested in many things i wanna rid myself of any excess vitamins or hormones i hope they ddon't say anything of me ttc, i wish u all luck and ill be hanging around girls with my loud mouth lol hopefully u all get ur bfps soon:)

I had spotting days ago and it was the usual dark red in cm situation for about 2 days and then stopped. But my temp was dropping during that time and my cm wasn't the right consistency, in fact pretty dry for the next couole of days, so I don't think I O'd during that time. I feel like I O'd some time between Tuesday and today given I finally have EWCM and my temp is going up. Thoughts?

I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss program. You'll get your BFP when it's time:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->