ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

Can't wait for AF to be over and it only started yesterday!

Good luck to everyone!

:thumbup: me too! I thought I would join this site today after being so upset when af showed today.. 5 days late I thought this was my month but will be nice to have ttc buddies. Now I can't wait till she goes so we can start again
Baby dust :dust:

Oing today or tomorrow! exciting times ahead. :)

baby rose and blondie: I usually O around cd14 (used to be bang on every month before we started TTC) but since we have started I have been all over the place. Last month I was around CD17/18.

And yet again I didnt get a chance to use my OPK yesterday :( Gonna try today when I get home from work lol

Pretty bad when you don't even have a chance to POAS LOL

Molgold I should be o'ing today or tomorrow too!! CD 9 for me today, I o usually between CD 7 - 10. Lots of EWCM today.. we were able to BD last night so that's good.. hopefully we'll get another one in today!

Shedevil.. I switched purses and forgot my opk urgg... I'm going to try and remember too when I get home ;) what CD are you ?

Baby-rose you're close too!!! I've never tried the temping... I don't think I'd be very good at it...

futurehopes.. sorry about last month.. hopefully this month will be it for lots of us!!!

klsltsp I am currently CD9/10

I am not sure if I should include Sunday the 13th as my first day or not, I had light light spotting but that was it, it was full blown on Monday the 14th, what do you think?

hmm I don't know... I think if it was just "spotting" then that doesn't count, has to be normal full flow for CD1.

Gluck to all u ladies oing soon, im excited to begin my opks this month any girls with opks what brands r u using? I have wondfo and 7 day answers for this cycle

baby_rose, yes I'm trying for my first too :)

Today I'm on CD9, it's not long until CD14!

Hi ladies! I think I should ovulate somewhere around the 28th/29th - so I'd love to join you all!

baby_rose - I've used clearblue and fr for opks in the past. However, this cycle we're taking a more relaxed route - no opks and I'm considering not even temping.. although I don't know if I could let go of that pseudo control. haha.

GL everyone!

Sav, i want to trash everything sometimes but then i get curious lol curiosity killed babyrose lmao

This is the first month we're ditching the opks. If this month doesn't work we're (hopefully) moving on to iui so I think both of us are of the mindset of it doesn't matter what happens this cycle anyway.

I will be suuuuuuuuper curious though!

Baby_rose this is my first month trying, so I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully it won't take too long. Have you been using opks from when you started ttc?

Opks as of feb i had numerous problems stress etc up until may im getting a hold of my cycles and im Just excited now with new supplements ive started taking, soy iso didnt work and vitex its my 2nd month lets see

hey ladies

I'm new to opks, only the second cycle, funny since I am trying for my 3rd baby :). I have the ones I bought on-line, just the strips? not sure what they are called... what does wondfo stand for? I always see it but have no idea :wacko:

baby rose good luck with all your vitamins this month, hopefully your worry free month will do the trick!!

Good luck ladies!!

I'm pretty sure wondfo is just a brand of tests found on amazon. They're pretty cheap but generally more reliable than some of the other cheapies.

At least that's what I think, I haven't actually used them myself.

Correct girls its the better cheapie brand u can buy in bulk ty kls :)

Welp, there goes my plan. I'll be heading out to the store this afternoon to pick up some opks after all. haha.

My doctor advised I do opks with fmu next month when we do our iui cycle. I've never used fmu for opks before so I want a "dry run" this month, so to speak, so I know what I'm looking for. Ah well, fx I'll get pg this month and all of this planning won't be necessary!

Last month was my first time using OPKs and I used them in the afternoon when I got home from work. I made sure I had a good hold.

And yet again I didn't get a chance to use one yesterday when i got home. I am on CD10... gonna try my best to use one today

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->