ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

Literally everything I've read tells you NOT to use fmu for opks.. I have no idea why I'm instructed to next month.

But, at the same time I ususally have several days of +opks so maybe switching to fmu will help me isolate the true positive day. Who knows.

Lol AHHHHHHHHHHH frustration cd 10 girls and i forgot my opks at home GREATTTTTT i wont be testing till 5:30 BOOOOOOOOO

Ill be testing in about an hour and a half or so... fingers crossed!

I just told the bf that tonight we start BDing every second day until the 31st LOL

:wave:

hi all! hope i can join you? i'm due to o i think sometime in the last week of July, or first week of August. it's hard to say, i'm very irregular. we just started trying again this cycle.

this will be #2.

A lot of activity on here since I've been on last! Love seeing so many I can go through this with! An update on me, cd10 today. Used my first opk yesterday, neg, as I suspected. Feeling some cramps to the sides today, though, so maybe gearing up to O. We shall see!

I'm also on CD10, there seems to be a few of us on the same CD.

Good luck for this month ladies!

CD11 now... tested yesterday and OPK was negative, the faintest line possible. Will do another one today when I get home.

Sad news - my donor isn't available this month so it looks like I'll be taking the month off. I'm pretty bummed about it but I guess I should just take this opportunity to relax as we're planning to try iui next month. Good luck, ladies! I'll definitely be checking back in to see how you're all doing!

Sorry about that sav, but like u said its ur relaxation month :) make the best of it,

My cd10 opk was negative and just for the heck of it i did one this morning with fmu and negative again we havent bd either way but i think thats a bad thing lol, maybe today and ill post my. Cd11 opk today. As for my temp it was off this morning i slept with. No blanket so i got 96.11 yea thats off i triedttemping again and it was 96.41 best but not normal so i didnt put anything well see tomorrow

Mind if I join you ladies? I'll be ovulating on the 27th too. I'm on a Clomid & Ovidrel cycle so the day is pretty easy to pinpoint. So far, I've had one early loss and too many BFNs to count, but I'm hopeful this is my month. Well, our month actually. Sending good luck out to all of you!

First time trying to check CM is very hard! I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing even though I have read the "lesson" from FF a million times any advice?

Another negative blah i dont even wanna use my answer opks yet i only have 7

hey ladies i havent been on here in a while so thaught id pop in and update you on the situation

me and oh wont be trying this cycle :cry:

i just got a new job as a teaching assistant that starts in september. i only got the job monday, just before ovulation would start but its for the best we wait at least till xmas, maybe longer depending on how things go. so im going back to the wtt section till its my turn to try. i was very upset and disapointed but i know this is for the best to wait as the hours i work now in my job are very bad and can sometimes finish at 11 which already isnt fair on my daughter. so good luck ladies and lots of baby dust to you all and i will be checking back for them bfps!!!!:thumbup:

hey ladies i havent been on here in a while so thaught id pop in and update you on the situation

me and oh wont be trying this cycle :cry:

i just got a new job as a teaching assistant that starts in september. i only got the job monday, just before ovulation would start but its for the best we wait at least till xmas, maybe longer depending on how things go. so im going back to the wtt section till its my turn to try. i was very upset and disapointed but i know this is for the best to wait as the hours i work now in my job are very bad and can sometimes finish at 11 which already isnt fair on my daughter. so good luck ladies and lots of baby dust to you all and i will be checking back for them bfps!!!!:thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be trying this month and will be going back to WTT. It's good that you are doing what's best for you though, and congratulations on your new job! :)

CD12 for me today. I had a temp spike this morning but I didn't sleep very well last night and took my temp earlier than I usually do. I will just need to wait and see what tomorrows temp is. I definitely don't think I have ovulated yet though as my cervix is usually so high I can't reach it just before and on the day of ovulation, and today is the first day of this, this cycle.

CD12 here... OPKs still negative but getting darker!

I can tell it is coming because I am so hormonal lol

BF and I BD'd last night... I am still undecided if we should do every second day like my doctor said or every day like we are used too

Attachments

• IMG_20140724_224729.jpg
    IMG_20140724_224729.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
SheDevil - it might be worthwhile to drop down to eod. We were inseminating every day too and my doctor also advised us to drop down to every other day this cycle (and moving forward). Male fertility can be very finicky and it's not at all uncommon for them to need more than 24 hours (but no more than 5 days) to regenerate sperm.

That said - women can absolutely get pregnant with less than potent, once a day bd/insemination - but where it wasn't working for us, we figured trying a new strategy can't hurt.

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->