ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

Morning girls temps r odd for me, today idk if.its accurate i moved sides right before my temp alarm rang so maybe the movment influenced my temp i dont thinkive od either

hey ladies i havent been on here in a while so thaught id pop in and update you on the situation

me and oh wont be trying this cycle :cry:

i just got a new job as a teaching assistant that starts in september. i only got the job monday, just before ovulation would start but its for the best we wait at least till xmas, maybe longer depending on how things go. so im going back to the wtt section till its my turn to try. i was very upset and disapointed but i know this is for the best to wait as the hours i work now in my job are very bad and can sometimes finish at 11 which already isnt fair on my daughter. so good luck ladies and lots of baby dust to you all and i will be checking back for them bfps!!!!:thumbup:

I've been MIA and I thought I'd pop into this thread to have a quick read and seen this x
GL with your new job. Hope to stalk you around Christmas xx best of luck x

This is where im at what do you guys think im hoping its darker tomorrow

Attachments

• collage_20140725185552571.jpg
    collage_20140725185552571.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM03371-1.jpg
    CAM03371-1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Looks like it will be positive tomorrow :)

Ty girl i hope so can really rely on my temp im having a few dribks so my temp will be high regardless

No positive :( but the answer one looks more filled then yesterdays

Didn't feel very well last night and today I've woken up with a fever. It seems I may have gastroenteritis or something similar. Really hope this goes away soon. So frustrating that this happens the first month I start ttc. I would usually ovulate right about now (cd14) but now I'm unsure if I've ovulated or if ovulation will now be delayed as I'm sick.

I had a mini flu yesterday i hate being sick lets see how todas opks look like my temps arent reliable ive been staying up having a few drinks lol

I seem to be feeling better already, I'll need to see what my temp is like in the morning. Hopefully my fever is gone by then.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone in their tww yet?

Okay ladies! I'm new here. But I believe I ovulated today.. Yesterday my CM was clear and slippery. But today, it's thick, white, and creamy. Does this mean I ovulated??? Please say yessss. I DTD and I need a :bfp:, as we all do. lol

Welcome: ) on cm i wouldnt know girl but fx for u im watery today s . Lets hope illbe back in my regular temping tomorrow So ill get an idea of where im at

Just an update. I "think" I'm in my tww now. Praying for another temp rise tomorrow. I'm thinking I didn't get enough swimmers up there :( I believe most dripped out with the carry liquid :( sorry tmi

Girl dont worry they sayno matter what leaks out its still a good chance. we only leak out the fuild that carried the good sperm any swimmers are already on there way instantly

Me too!!! That's today. I am ovulating and super excited! Fairy dust all over us! 😁

Thanks baby rose :) hope you O within the next 24-48 hours :)

Come bebe GL! :dust:

hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA for the weekend, was very busy.

My OPKs were positive on CD12 and 13 and I had really bad O pains on Saturday (CD13) and when I got home I did another one just to see and it was negative.

We DTD Friday night at like 11:30pm and I started getting O pains while we were driving around 7:30am. I had O pains all day while we were at the water park. Would this hurt my chances being in the water all day?

Hopefully we caught it this month

Officially 2dpo today... already having POAS withdrawal lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140727_190302.jpg
    IMG_20140727_190302.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey all! Welcome to your tww!!

I'm still bummed we're taking this month off but I'm getting pretty excited for clomid and iui next month. I'm really hoping that does the trick! Today is our donor's SA - Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get the results back from that?

Good to hear that some of you are in your tww - I hope this is your month :)

AFM, I am feeling better today and I no longer have a fever. Now that my temp is back to normal, I can see that I haven't ovulated yet. I think today may be ovulation day - I guess I will find out tomorrow morning when I take my temp.

Hey Savasanna

Dh had an SA and it took a day. Hope your results come out good :)

Halfway through TWW today ( 12 day LP!) .. have to contain myself to test :p

Hey Savasanna

Dh had an SA and it took a day. Hope your results come out good :)

Halfway through TWW today ( 12 day LP!) .. have to contain myself to test :p

Ohhh - so speedy! I hope mine come back that quickly too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->