• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

Hey girl's still no positive i couldn't sleep much my first temp was 96,68 then i temped again when i slept better and it was 97.04 which is higher then other temps but not an o jump im a sitting duck lets see what my opks look like

Ty girl, question ur positives were darker than the controlline? Im wondering if mines just dont get darker i do get lines but not darker

Hey ladies!!

hey babyrose hope you o soon!!!

Shedevil sounds like you had great timing this month!!! fingers crossed!!!

AFM well I'm 6 dpo, I think, I missed a few opks last week on the most crucial days hahaha I'm not feeling very optimistic this month, we only bd 1 time.. mind you it was perfect timing so who knows! And well I am a POAS addict and tested this morning even though I KNOW it's too early hahahah and well yes it was a bfn lol

Savasanna, hopefully you get some good results on your donor's SA!!

MolGold seems like you and I are testing buddies!! you are 6 dpo too today right?

Kim

baby_rose - not everyone's opks will get super dark. For some women just getting *a* line means they are surging, while for others the test line has to be darker than the control line. This can also change by the time of day you test. The best thing for you to do is to pick a brand of opk and then test at the same time every month. That way you know what YOUR positives look like.

GL!

Thanks girls thats what im wondering i used targets up and up and those were a fail I thought i had many positives so then i did cb opks and i did get smileys but af shortly after now that my cycles r better i have wondfos which im getting used too i must say tho the answer sticks are really helping this cycle ill post pics in a bit so u girls can give me ur opinions

Attachments

• CAM03371.jpg
    CAM03371.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM03424.jpg
    CAM03424.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
  • CAM03434.jpg
    CAM03434.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 5
  • collage_20140725185552571.jpg
    collage_20140725185552571.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Ty girl, question ur positives were darker than the controlline? Im wondering if mines just dont get darker i do get lines but not darker

I wouldn't say they get "darker" then the control line, they are the same color. The pic doesn't do it justice. It is the same color in person.

This is the second month I have used them and they have been the same color. I got mine on amazon. 60 LH tests and 120 pregnancy test for 25 bucks lol

I think i like the answer sticks they give me a better idea cause my wondfos have me confused see my last post i added my opks

Just be careful comparing different times. When I was testing twice a day I could get (what could be interpreted as) a strong positive opk at 1pm and a completely negative, barely see the line, opk at 8pm. I'm currently using fmu for my opks and my positives were when the test line was the same color, but just a tad thicker than the control. If I test at 1pm, it's not positive until the test line is WAY darker than the control. My evening opks are positive when they are the same, both in color and thickness.

It's very precise, so my thoughts is that it's best to try to pick a testing time that works for you and stick with it.

Ty girl im waiting an hour for todays opks im eager to see if they will b darker or lighter i heard to stay away from fmu but ill try to test closer in time thanks

I heard to stay away from fmu as well, but then my obgyn told me that's what I should use next month for the iui. Not really sure why. We decided to use them this month (even though we're not inseminating) so I could see what a positive would look like for me using fmu. Good thing we did because I would've missed it had I been waiting for it to get as dark as my afternoon tests usually do!

Keep us updated on your results!

Will do thank u girl UGHHHHHHH GIRLS i left my opks sorta hidden but my older sister slept over and found them and calls me screaming in a good way ARE U PREGNANT? !!!!! sighhhh no im not and i couldn't say they were ovulation tests either i sorta wanna cry cause it was false hope which im sure she told my dad whom has been asking for grandchildren now u gatta get home and make up some excuse great

I just don't want the pressure she knows i was more.open to ttc now but she didnt know i was actively ttc with opks and all of it idk it sort of threw me off a little

I know I'm a little late to the party, but can I still join? I got a + LH Fri/Sat, so I should have O'd right around then!

Molgold - sorry to hear your TTC journey so far has been rocky. I'm actually on my first TTC cycle (the previous cycles where I was charting I was trying to avoid pregnancy, as we decided to wait until July).

I'm on CD5 now - AF finished yesterday. Trying to drink lots of water to help with CM.

Do any of you plan to test before your AF is expected, or do you plan to wait to see if she's a no show?

I am a POAS addict so I generally start testing around 9dpo... yea I know it is early but I just cant help it lol

I have become a POAS lol I have a draw full of OT and PT but this is the first time I'm truly tracking it good luck to everyone hoping this is our month looking forward too seeing everyone positive test

Hey ladies. Update from me is that I am pretty sure O day was the 25th for me, CD12. However, first month using OPKs and I didn't get a single one that was as dark/darker than the control line, so I don't know how that went! Started testing CD8. I had dashed coverline appear on FF this morning, and everything else does point to CD12. DH was incredibly busy this week so we only got one BD session in...on CD12.

Baby rose, sorry to hear your sister found your OPKs. Very stressful when you don't want people knowing you're so actively TTC! Hugs girl. Hopefully it blows over soon.

Hi dustergrl and PrincessMeka! Baby dust to everyone!

Welcome ladies
And ty mrs g thankfully she wasn't here now that im home

Feeling sorta bummed i may have missed my surge if i even o'd we did bd but for once id like a positive jesusssss -______- i guess now lets just see how my temp plays out not hopeful at all for this cycle

Thanks MrsG! Good luck to you- hopefully you caught the egg on CD12! I'm sorry that you didn't catch your LH. Do you test every 24 or 12 hours?

Baby rose- I'm sorry your OPKs were found. I know, my mom visited this morning and I had LH tests in the trash and I was definitely nervous she'd see them. Not sure she'd say anything if she did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->