ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

Ty dust u sometimes forget about company lol or my wrappers my dad whom we live with never says anything hes not a nosy type but its another story with my sister juat this weekend she asked in front of my dad when our kids r coming little do they know ive been ttc since december

Baby rose :hug: I really hope august is your month. Xx

It took a few years to conceive my daughter. An now I just really want more kids. The years ttc... My friends have had 2-3 kids already. So being a ltttc'er, I want lots of babies. I just hope it doesn't take another 3 years to get a bfp. I really want siblings for my LO X

:dust: to all xxxx

Thanks girls the encouragement helps pull my head out the gutter really appreciate. It:)

It's always tough when people keep asking you when you're going to start having kids. After awhile they usually do stop asking so much ha ha.
I had to have my trigger shot today so I should ovulate in the next 24 hours. We have to dtd tonight and tomorrow and hopefully get the little sucker!:)
I will apparently have 3 eggs ready to go so we should get at least one:)......just not all three please! Ha ha
Now for the tww...... I hate the tww! As I'm sure we all do.

I think my mom might have found mine one day. I am in the process of selling my house and moving and she was over helping me. She went to the bathroom and she was in there longer then normal. She tends to go under my sink and grab cleaning supplies and I TOTALLY forgot everything was there in a bag. I think she might have seen them... she never said anything to me though ...

She knows I want kids but keeps telling me that I am "not financially stable" right now but we are. Everytime we are around my mom I always bring kids up to her in some way shape or form so when it actually does happen it wont be as much of a shock lol

Hey ladies

Sorry that your families are all being nosey :) hahaha I say make up some outrageous story haha but that's my twisted way of avoiding talking about things.. lol

AFM I know that you'll all be shocked that my hpt this am at 7 dpo was a bfn LOL I know it's too early, I just can't help myself!!!

Kim

Kim - you're hilarious! I haaattee seeing bfns so I try to wait until I miss my period to test. I usually don't make it that long though.. haha. The wait is too enticing!

So, we decided to go for an insemination last night after all, but it's not going to work. I think I was past my fertile windown and it was only 10 hours post SA so I don't think that's enough time to regerate sperm.. but I had EWCM yesterday afternoon and our donor was sticking around for the night so we figured why not? It can't hurt and it's not like we were expecting anything. Plus you never know though, right?

Good luck Savasanna! Hope it works out for you.

Im still not convinced that it worked for us this month either. Only did it the night before (well 8 hours before O pains started) so I am not going to get my hopes up

Isn't the night before like, perfect timing?

I'm having a really hard time pinpointing when I o'd. My temps are all screwy this month and honestly, I'm starting to rely on them less and less.

I'm really not holding my breath for this cycle - but they say miracles happen so we'll see. At least I won't have the "what if" in the back of my head for the next two weeks.

We've done it the night before one other month and it didnt work... im hoping it works this month.

We would have did it O day but we were just sooo exhausted from our road trip we passed out when we got home

Well, I think I read somewhere that even with perfect timing, your chances of success are only 25% or something. We've had (presumably) spot on timing for months with no success.

But one of these times it will! I'm rooting for you this month!

Morning girls well my temp took a plunge maybe im getting an early af once again opks r pretty faint another failed cycle GREATTTT honestly girls im ready to can everything next cycle its just not happening im a bit bummed why lie im really bummed i think im going to juat focus on myself now im on the chunky side i love it but working out at least will be a distraction i think im just gonna focus all my attention on that im 5'2 201 goal for now is 180 lol its not that bad ive always said. Those chunky rinos that see a unicorn in the mirror ill post a pic lol anywho i wish all u girls luck and keep bding!

Attachments

• 1907609_645756755494210_7771864778765329848_n_20140729083014923.jpg
    1907609_645756755494210_7771864778765329848_n_20140729083014923.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
Shedevil18 - I heard the day/night before is the best timing, even better chance than ovulation day.

Savasanna - Sorry to hear you may have missed your ovulation this cycle, but stay positive as you don't know for sure yet :)

baby_rose - I hope your AF doesn't come early, lets hope your temp goes up again tomorrow! And you're looking great in your picture!

AFM, I think I am 1dpo as my temp has went up this morning. As for our timing, we BD'd every 2 days from CD6. My closest days to ovulation ended up being 3 days before and 1 day before. Going to try and hold off until AF is due, and only test if I'm late... but we'll see if I can wait that long!

Morning girls well my temp took a plunge maybe im getting an early af once again opks r pretty faint another failed cycle GREATTTT honestly girls im ready to can everything next cycle its just not happening im a bit bummed why lie im really bummed i think im going to juat focus on myself now im on the chunky side i love it but working out at least will be a distraction i think im just gonna focus all my attention on that im 5'2 201 goal for now is 180 lol its not that bad ive always said. Those chunky rinos that see a unicorn in the mirror ill post a pic lol anywho i wish all u girls luck and keep bding!

baby_rose you are looking great! don't they always say good things come when you least expect it?

I hope no early af for you- none at all, in fact! Keep us updated. :)

Hey ladies. I'm back after a few days of not posting. Today is CD14 and I don't believe I've O'd yet. I thought if I took Clomid earlier this cycle that I would get a an earlier O, which would be around my normal CD12-14, but it looks like perhaps I will be a couple days later. At least it won't be as long as last month. My OPK's are just now starting to get darker, but not positive yet. Hopefully later today or tomorrow though. I do have a question for those of you who chart your temp. I am sort of new at it, but I noticed my temp dropped 4 days in a row and still no positive OPK. I only started getting EWCM yesterday. Does that sounds normal to anyone? I thought it would drop once or twice before O, but four times??

Mumof DS - how much has your temp dropped compared with the previous temps? Is there anything that could have caused lower temps such as a window being open during the night which wasn't open when you took your previous temps? If you have a link for your chart feel free to post it if you would like us to have a look at it for you.

Mumof DS - how much has your temp dropped compared with the previous temps? Is there anything that could have caused lower temps such as a window being open during the night which wasn't open when you took your previous temps? If you have a link for your chart feel free to post it if you would like us to have a look at it for you.

Here is my chart. One of the days did have the window open at my parent's house in another state (Saturday's temp) and the windows were closed on Sunday morning, but the rest were at my house with no changes. I might have had terrible sleep one of those days too.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5151eb

Blondie and dust thank u girls i signed up for a weight loss program sponsored by my company today so first step is done, spotting is almost gone not sure if it's coming again tomorrow my answer stick opk does look darker im so confused

Momofds ur chart did dip a lot by any chance did u sleep without a blanket?

Attachments

• collage_20140729183250984.jpg
    collage_20140729183250984.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5

BabyRose you do not look 200lbs you look a lot smaller fingers cross no early AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->