Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Well I really don't want Skelleron by herself, so I think I'll join her.

OMG after 3 BFNs, I got a BFP on my birthday. I'm so excited and really hope this little bean is a sticky one. Wow what an eventful week.

Woo hoo! Congratulations POASfiend! That's fantastic news, I am so thrilled for you! Happy birthday & happy Christmas, & thanks for not leaving me on my own  Do u want to bump buddy? Xx

Darn rights I do!!!!

Babyd- any news yet??

Nice ticker poas!! Hopefully Santa here's all of our wishes!!

Ha ha ha my oh was the exact same.. After my surgery he kept telling me we HAD to wait until my 6 weeks was up.. It was him that initiated our first time after..a lot of people begin to try again right away

Girl i slept on the couch last night because he was on me like a hog!:xmas13: i am shocked!!!! I am the one who gets on him for :sex: :xmas13::xmas13::xmas13::xmas13: I can't belive it! I am move then waiting after my fs appointment...i think instead of him drinking the red bull i would prop need them :xmas13::xmas13:

Lol I'm the same way, DH always has to fight me off lol

Well looks like I won't be seeing oh at all until Friday :( but in the bonus side of that I hope he's raring to go from Friday on.. I'm going to jump him every night for my whole 2 weeks off!! Hopefully we will catch that eggy!!!

hey ladies :)

skeet...haha i hope u catch eggy hun...hubby isnt going to know what hit him lol

smiling - what a liberty, the time when you cant really have sex he wants you, the thrill of him not allowed to have you is turning him on..maybe you should do it more often and see what happends lol tell him no sex (make a reason up) knowing full well it will make him want to jump on you lol he will think he's got hes wicked way with you, not knowing all along it was an evil plan to get him in to bed lol

haha

icca - how u getting on hun, when you planning on testing?

afm - well i am now cd51...i have had some serious cramping on the left, almost so it hurts when i stand straight or try to push something!! its not a hurting pain like i need to go a&e tho!! but other than that no sign of af and no bfp!!

so tomorrow im going doctors, will ring them early morning to book in and then see if the docs will give me a blood test!

this is the longest ever cycle for me so i dont really know whats going on!!

could i be nearly 3 weeks late and still not show? could something be wrong?

Hmmm that is strange.. Though mind you I never get my bfp on time.. I've always been around cd 60 before I get mine .. However mine never stick :(

Hope your dr gives you good news!!!

Hmmm that is strange.. Though mind you I never get my bfp on time.. I've always been around cd 60 before I get mine .. However mine never stick :(

Hope your dr gives you good news!!!

im actally worried that it might be ectopic you know hun. so many people have told me who have had ectopic there bfp never showed up but the blood test did which ended with it being just that!!

i hope he give me a bloodtest..but the only thing with that i dont think i'll get the results till friday :shrug:

i'll be cd52 tomorrow my lastest ever!! just gotta hope its good news that ends in good news. xx

My ectopic showed up on a urine test.. However it was a late show... Have u had any shoulder pain?

im not sure hun, i woke up 2 days ago with a stiff neck so my shoulder/neck have been killing me since...even my lower back is really hurting? but i was saying to pete i must have layed funny to wake up with back/neck and shoulder pain right? so i cant say if that has something to do with it or not :shrug:

:hugs: babyD I hope you get your BFP!
Have you gone for the blood work yet??

AFM.....I had a meeting with my Dr and were going to wait til after the holidays to see what this cyst does, it might go away, it might need to be removed :-( its bigger than my ovary!

I think ill still test on Christmas anyways though :)

im not sure hun, i woke up 2 days ago with a stiff neck so my shoulder/neck have been killing me since...even my lower back is really hurting? but i was saying to pete i must have layed funny to wake up with back/neck and shoulder pain right? so i cant say if that has something to do with it or not :shrug:

:( I hope it's not an ectopic..I had really bad lower back pain aswell .. My one shoulder was sore but I had taken a huge fall at soccer so I was blaming it on that.. It wasn't until I had horrible cramps that I thought it could be

Ohh icca I hope you get your bfp!!! Really sucks that you are going through this :(

:hugs: babyD I hope you get your BFP!
Have you gone for the blood work yet??

AFM.....I had a meeting with my Dr and were going to wait til after the holidays to see what this cyst does, it might go away, it might need to be removed :-( its bigger than my ovary!

I think ill still test on Christmas anyways though :)

oh icca... jeaz i so sorry. did u have to get a scan done? how will they remove it? will it damage your ovarys? im praying for you hun xx

afm...

i went to he docs at 9 this morning, instead of telling me to go hospital to get bloods done she did it there and then. she tested me for infection and did a test..both came back negative. i will get my results back on friday!!

she told me if my af hasnt shown up and the test is negative then she will send me to the hospital to get a scan done. as i may have a cyst or some blockage....which is why im getting pains. im getting worried now though as im 3 weeks late and still nothing!!

:( I hope it's not an ectopic..I had really bad lower back pain aswell .. My one shoulder was sore but I had taken a huge fall at soccer so I was blaming it on that.. It wasn't until I had horrible cramps that I thought it could be

i know hun, im worried too. my left arm is acking, like ive been punched about 6 times to get a dead arm!! i dont no it thats in my head now or if its really pains!! confused .com :shrug:

she will ring me fridays...then we will go from there xx

oh lynsy..I hope its nothing serious and you get some answers soon. I'm sure if there is a blockage then maybe that could cause similar pains to an ectopic. I'll keep you in my prayers

Well I just can't seem to get away from this thread. My Christmas cheer is GONE for this year and feeling really angry right now. DH said some pretty stupid things like maybe I need to relax more next time. I didn't even know I seemed stressed?? So what he thinks this wouldn't have happened if I were more relaxed? I know he was just lost for words. But what a crappy thing to say. As if I'm responsible. Ah well that was a good morning rant.

Baby I hope you get some good news from the dr.

Oh no Lori, I'm so so sorry to read of ur recent loss  I hope 2012 is a better year for u both. Lots of love, Zoe Xx

Hey ladies.... My late late af was due today an as predicted she was just arrived :)

CD1.... On to the next month.

Want be on as much as sorting the house out xx

P.s hope you all have a lovely Christmas ladies love you all xx

Sorry baby. Well I don't know bout you but I plan on havin myself a big ol drink on Christmas and on New Years!

Merry Christmas to all! Happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->