Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Me to Hun lol Ive got af so I have no reason not to have one. Its been three years since I've had a drink so I'm going to have a well deserved one or two or three lol

Have a great one hun xx

Babydeabreu: Yeah I should do that too! :rofl: jack him right up ha ha ha

PoasFiend: :hugs: Damnn am I reading your signature right?? No way..I am so sorry. Please hang in there and try to have a good Christmas despite it all. Have a drink but PLEASE NOT THE WHOLE BOTTLE!!! :hugs:

Oh POAS :( I'm sorry xx

Men never say the right thing of course he don't think it's your fault.

I want all the ladies in here to have the best Christmas you possibly can. Next year is gonna be fresh. It is gonna be a good year for us :)

Lots of love xxxx

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas!! I also wanted to say thank you to all of you amazing ladies .. You have all been a great support for me through out this tough year. Even though I did not get my Christmas present I was hoping for, I'm just happy that I can have a happy Christmas thanks to all the support from you ladies :hugs:
I hope you all have an amazing time with family and friends. I hope all you ladies waiting for your :bfp: get your Christmas wish and all of the ladies who have received their :bfp: have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas ladies, hope we all have a happy 2012! Xx

Awww luff ya to skeet, Been great meeting you and all you girls.merry Christmas to you and the family..

Merry Christmas to all of your girls, hope u allhave a great one. Lots of love xxx

How was everyone's Christmas? I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Now on to New Year's! My resolution-------no more losses!!!!

Hey poas!! My Christmas was good., how was your ?? Did u manage to enjoy yourself at all? I would love to have the same resolution!! I want 2012 to be a good year!!

I actually had quite a nice Christmas after all. I managed not to over eat too much. I'm lucky in that I don't gain weight easily but that doesn't stop me from feeling completely crappy and lethargic when I over eat. I managed to control myself though. Crazy resolution I know (like I have any control over it) but I need to think positive. I am also trying to make sure I'm living healthy so that I know it's nothing that I;m doing. Need to get DH to quit smoking though and would love for him to trim the waist because I want him around a long time. Hopefully we will both be a little healthier this year.

Oh and judging by your ticker I'm wishing you the best of bd'ing the next couple of days!!!

Thanks!! I'm looking forward to it.. We managed to bd a few days ago in a row.. But have not been successful the past 2 days as we've had tons of company and haven't a chance.. We are back home today with no company so hopefully things will work out :) I'm not temping or anything so I really have no idea when I'll o

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas and managed to enjoy yourself .. I have such a hard time not over eating

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was okay. I ended up going with my husband to his brother's house...i really had no choice after the long sermon i got from my husband when i told him i want to just be home alone. Anyways New Year is around the corner so wishing everyone their 2012 :bfp:'s :dust:

Hi Ladies,
It's been a very long time since I've been on but thought I'd give you an update. So glad to see some new BFP's. CONGRATS ladies!
I was on a waiting list for an HSG to check my tubes which I finally got a few weeks ago (slightly uncomfortable!) The HSG showed that my tubes were clear and I was really happy. However, since then I have received a letter saying that my levels of AMH (some hormone or other) are 'about normal' but would be 'anticipated in a person with polycystic ovaries'. The consultant won't have an appointment for me until the very end of February to discuss what this means for me so I guess I'll need to wait. Not ovulating and have no cycle :-(. Trying not to be unhappy about it and think Christmas celebrations and our new puppy are keeping my mind off it for now ... ... sort of!

Hi Ladies,
It's been a very long time since I've been on but thought I'd give you an update. So glad to see some new BFP's. CONGRATS ladies!
I was on a waiting list for an HSG to check my tubes which I finally got a few weeks ago (slightly uncomfortable!) The HSG showed that my tubes were clear and I was really happy. However, since then I have received a letter saying that my levels of AMH (some hormone or other) are 'about normal' but would be 'anticipated in a person with polycystic ovaries'. The consultant won't have an appointment for me until the very end of February to discuss what this means for me so I guess I'll need to wait. Not ovulating and have no cycle :-(. Trying not to be unhappy about it and think Christmas celebrations and our new puppy are keeping my mind off it for now ... ... sort of!

Glad to read your tubs are clear. Ahhh you got a new puppy (photo please:haha:) Good luck until your appointment and i hope you ov soon though...

hey ladies :)

how we all doing?

my christmas was good, always good to meet up with the inlaws and catch up with all the fam. ate way to much, and ive never in my life seen a boy to get so much toys lol i actually think toysrus are out toys cos there all here lol now my house looks so messy all the time lol

looking forward to new years..its my sister in laws 30th so there having a double celebration party...new years and 30th all in one night..should be a messy one :)

what all you lovely ladies up too for new years?

its our 11 year anniversary on the 10th of jan(day before im meant to ovulate) so im looking forward to that also. havent really been thinking bout ttc as its depressing me abit so i have just gone with the flow and will try keep it that way.

hope everyone is good xxx

Bmi- glad to hear your tubes are clear! I hope they figure things out for you soon.

Babyd-glad to hear you had a good Christmas! Your new years sounds like fun!

Smiling- so glad your oh got you out of the house! As much as its hard it needs to be done :) my oh keeps dragging me out too!

Afm- of course oh and I dtd so many times leading up to my fertile period but haven't done it since.. Too many nights of having casual drinks and him passing out on me :( only thing I can hope for this cycle is that I either o'd early or will o late.. Looks like I won't be having poas addiction this month.

For new years since we've been so busy and had a rough year oh and I decided to get a hotel room with a jacuzzi- we are going out for dinner then just having a romantic quiet new years. I'm really looking forward to it :)

Babydeabreu: I keep looking at your son he is soo cute! I love the curls and hope you never cut them off. Its funny how the kids get all the toys lol Wow congrats on Jan.10th when you celebrate your anniversary! Its looks like its going to be a super fun night with the :sex: going on for that eggie! LoL Good luck :dust: Enjoy you New Year’s too!

Skeet9924: Thanks hun I had a okay time. So I decided to fix this issue next year I am going to take a trip for Christmas :rofl: going to buy my ticket early too. Ahh sorry for that party pooper got all busted but look on the bright side you got some super :spermy: in so you should be okay. Enjoy your New Year hun sounds like its going to be romantic.

AFM:
We haven’t decided what we are going to do as yet. So that is up in the air. I just can’t wait until my cycle starts up again but having loads of fun with the :sex: department. If we get caught its okay if not then IUI #2 is on its way…well after I talk to the fs about having my fibroid removed first.

A trip sounds like a great time!! Oh and I decided on a quiet hotel night because we've been wanting to go on a trip but not able to afford it.. We need some romance and excitement after the stress we've had :) atleast you are having fun bding!! I hope I got a super sperm somewhere in there :)

Just popping on..if i dont see or speak to you. wishhing you all

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/382601_10150428750882093_511557092_8743280_1538204528_n.jpg

all the best for the new year. lots of love from me pete and andreas xx

will get back to you all sun/mon.

speak soon girls. xxxx

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone had a good new years!! Mine wasn't as romantic as I thought it would be.. Turns out one of ohs friends and his gf didn't have plans so they got a room a few doors down.. They are nothing but drama and stress all the time!! All they ever do is fight..so no bding in our nice room .. Ended up just passing out :(

Where is everyone at in their cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->