Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Lol I almost did the green background too but I went with the blue because we're hoping for team blue :)

lol nice!! Oh and I were originally hoping for team blue, but now I just want a full term pregnancy, dont really care what I have. are you going to find out the gender?

First beta was 259 at 4 weeks 5 days .. ( 13 dpo) .. The ob said they are in a normal range but going to do a second one to make sure that they are going up as they should

Yes I am! Lol I'm counting down the weeks!
I figure by 16 weeks I ca find out, ill be 13weeks in 2 more days (my ticker is off a little)
We have an ultrasound school here where the students need pregnant girls to scan, its free! I'm going to call and make an appointment at the begining of aug.

But I have also been thinking about asking my dr to do a scan earlier than 20 weeks (which is when they said they'll scan me next) because my sister had a baby back last sept and she was born with a deformed leg. My sister said they did the measurement scan at 12 weeks for her. I just had my 12week scan and they didn't do that type of scan. So I'm going going to ask if they will do one earlier
because I had a relative just born with a deformity
My sister was even a little shocked they didn't do it when I was there

I'm surprised they didn't.. My dr does measurements at every scan.. Maybe they did do it and just didn't tell you

No they can't get anything by me during an ultrasound lol I went to school for sonography so I know what their looking at and what their doing every scan.
I have an appointmet to see the dr on the 19t and I'm thinking ill ask about it then.
Either way, I'm going to have a scan early :) (well earlier than 20weeks) ill call the school too

oh thats helpful!! After my first mc I refuse to even look at the screen...it terrifies me!!

I know what you mean
I freak myself out because I know every possible thing that could be wrong.
Idk why but for some reason lately I've been paranoid about the umbilical cord :-( like it being tangled or knotted it something. I remember always being worried about the same thing with my DS. My DH does an awesome job about keeping me sane lol

Why would you think of the umbilical cord? Where did that come from?

I don't even know what to worry about now.. It all seems so surreal! Every cramp or anything I run to the washroom to make sure I'm not bleeding

I have a feeling this is it for you! I just know it!

Aww thanks Jess :hugs: I hope so!!

Where is lyns with that test!!!

:hugs: any time :hugs:

Yeah I was just thinking about her :-( I hope she's doing ok

me too!! She may have gotten busy..I know her little man can keep her on her toes :)

In speaking to a girl on another thread that when I have my scan it will measure by my ov date...that means I'm only 4 weeks today. If thats the case my beta was really high

Oh that's good!
I found your other thread and you seem to be right on with the others .:thumbup:
When do you go back for you next bloods?

I'm here girls. did 2 ic this morning and two lines..then when and got a frer and nothing!!! temp was high so i dont no wat to think!! my progesterone was 13.6 at 5/6dpo so i dont think this is the month! im so frustrated and stuck in limmbo. cd41 today and totally feel like meh!!

skeet..your bloods are good for 3-4 weeks. that should be a good sign in its self :)

how u doing jess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->