Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'm starting to really think I was completely stressed and not actually feeling symptoms. I had a really long sleep last night and have no nausea today. Oh well.

Well ladies I did not test this morning :happydance: I still dont have any symptoms...anything I'm feeling I'm sure I could put down from play soccer for the first time in 3 weeks..My back is really achey. The only other strange thing for me is that I am sleeping a lot of hours!! i usually am a borderline insomniac and have gotten about 10 hours sleep a night!! I'm guessing that is because I had a busy weekend of no sleep.

kat- I pray that its just implantation..i saw the lines on your test..i bet that is all it is...when are you testing again?

Hello girls how is everyone this morning??

I broke down and tested this morning ....again and got another BFN
I know it still might be too early but i feel like if i was prego it would have shown up by now, im 11DPO today and on CD32. Im expecting my period to start any time between today and next tuesday.
i hope AF doesnt show, my boobs still hurt like crazy and usually they only hurt like the 5 days before AF arrives....this times they have hurt every day since O day!!!! WEIRD for me

How is everyone else feeling???

I cant trust sore bb...ever since i came of bc in november..mine hurt right from O on...even when I was preg last time they didnt get really sore until I was atleast 5 weeks..I also never got nauseous either ...just tired and crampy

Hopefully af stays away for you and you get your :bfp: a lot of ladies dont get their bfp until after af is due

Hey ladies i also tested today and got bfn...confused really cos i thought i did enough this month and because ive been having twinges/light cramps since i ovulated i thought i would of court eggy!! will try again tomorrow :)

Goodluck to all you other ladies xx

well i am 10dpo today and took a frer test and dollar store test last night with only holding urine for about 2 hours and got verrrrry faint lines on both tests! (used the same cup of urine) so i tested again this morning and again a very faint line on frer and a little darker line on dollar store one!!! im trying not to get my hopes up and im not telling dh until i am positive but they were definatly pink lines!! i bought a first response digital that is supposed to be good for 5 days before period is due but not sure if i should use it today or wait until fmu tommorrow?!?! any suggestions? im so scared this isnt the real thing and im going to be soooo dissapointed!

FX'd for you wishingfor3rd!!! Might as well wait til 2mora with FMU as it is more likely it will be positive!! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: oh boy!! (or girl!!) lol that def sounds like its goin to be a BFP!!

Keep us posted girl
any chance you can post a pic?

does anyone have tips on how to take a pic of a faint test? i tried but it doesnt seem to come out! maybe its my camera.

wishing-Sounds like you got a gooder! If you are able to bear it I agree first thing 2morrow is your best bet, but then again I'm starting to think I don't know how to pee without the aid of a stick anymore so I understand if you give in!!!!

I completely understand dogs and fire hydrants now!!!! I'm the same way with my HPT!!!!

Usually if u take them apart u can get a pic.. And do not use a flash.. I'd wait for gnu for your other test .. Hope it's ur bfp!!

LOOOL actually physically can't go wee unless holding a stick!!!!

lol Me too!
every time i use the potty i want to test lol and i think....maybe its going to show THIS time

Ohh very exciting you ladis are all up to the testing phase. I feel like I have forever to go!

Wow when every 24hrs feels like an eternity hey? An is it's always THIS time. It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one. I've been feeling like an obsessed freak. I need a distraction.

haha you are too cute!! i too feel like i cant pee without a test now! i was pretty calm and collected even though i wanted to, until sunday, which was a bfn, but then something told me to test last night before my dh got home from work and low and behold i saw the two lines on each test! and then again this morning, and i did cave this afternoon when i held urine for about 3 hours and it is getting even darker than this morning!!!! i couldnt keep my big mouth shut and ended up telling my dh after that one and i showed him all 5 tests and he could see the lines on them all!!!! i even threw one in there from a test i took before starting my clomid(to make sure i wasnt preggers) and that was the only one he said he didnt see anything on (makes sense since it was neg) i am getting too excited now but hoping im not going to have a chemical since i picked it up so early :o( i did manage to get some decend pics of them but now i cant seem to get them on my computer >:o( i would really love all of your opinions so hopefully i can get this figured out?!?!

I have to play a game of netball tonight. 40 minutes in total, 20 minute halves. Last week I was shattered afterwards (not to mention bright red).

I'm 5dpo at the moment....is this a really bad idea?! So worried I'm going to ruin my chances by getting my heart rate right up there. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->