Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I SHOULD REALLY WAIT 2 more days before testing. But I keep doing it every morning with the cheapy tests. I keep thinking at $1.25 a test why not and maybe I'll find something out fast so I can stop obsessing and start obsessing about pregnancy!!!! Wishing---I can only imagine how you feel.

I want to get my BFP. I know how I want to tell my fiance. So I need something to tell him!!!!!

I have to play a game of netball tonight. 40 minutes in total, 20 minute halves. Last week I was shattered afterwards (not to mention bright red).

I'm 5dpo at the moment....is this a really bad idea?! So worried I'm going to ruin my chances by getting my heart rate right up there. :nope:

I play soccer on sunday nights..don't know about net ball ( not even sure what it is lol unless it is called something different here) but I play out in 40 celcius weather and the last time I was pregnant the dr told me to keep playing as long as I am careful not to fall or get pushed around. He also told me to drink lots of water and if I feel like I am over exerting then to stop...But at 5 dpo the egg hasnt even implanted yet...so you should be ok...but ultimatly it is your decision and your body...do what you feel is right:hugs:

p.s wannabd...you make me want to poas now!! lol

Oh no!!!! Looks like I'm out of the running. Just went to the BR and had spotting which lately I have been consistently having 5 days before AF shows up. Oh well I'm a little sad now but I guess I will definately fit my wedding dress now.

if its spotting thats ok...hopefully it doesnt turn it to full af for you!!!

STAY AWAY :witch:!!!!!!!!!

Netball is...like basketball except you can't run with the ball?!

Thanks, that makes me feel so much better skeet!!! It's only for another 9 weeks so I should be fine!

I figure if I am preg..I'm going to play out the rest of my season..it runs into the middle of september. I quit soccer the last time round when I was preg and hated it cause i mc at 8 weeks then had nothing to do to keep my mind off of everything

ugh she's so EVIL....:hugs: I will be totally devestated if the :witch: shows up for me....I'm really hoping this month is my month..if not i'm taking a break until November....I just think i need some time off...

Thanks Skeet! netball goes to the end of Sept. Defo going to keep me distracted.

Sorry to hear about the MC. Hope you get some good news soon :)

Sorry POASFiend...if it is AF! Fingers crossed it's not!!

xx

Thanks Wilsey....I find exercise is great for keeping me distracted..I think if I do get my Bfp the only time i will not play is if it is crazy hot out

I'm going to try and snake half games instead of full ones. But yeah, I find exercise such a stress relief. I do yoga/pilates and a pump class (weights, squats, lunges etc).

Feel better when I've been to the gym :D

haha you are too cute!! i too feel like i cant pee without a test now! i was pretty calm and collected even though i wanted to, until sunday, which was a bfn, but then something told me to test last night before my dh got home from work and low and behold i saw the two lines on each test! and then again this morning, and i did cave this afternoon when i held urine for about 3 hours and it is getting even darker than this morning!!!! i couldnt keep my big mouth shut and ended up telling my dh after that one and i showed him all 5 tests and he could see the lines on them all!!!! i even threw one in there from a test i took before starting my clomid(to make sure i wasnt preggers) and that was the only one he said he didnt see anything on (makes sense since it was neg) i am getting too excited now but hoping im not going to have a chemical since i picked it up so early :o( i did manage to get some decend pics of them but now i cant seem to get them on my computer >:o( i would really love all of your opinions so hopefully i can get this figured out?!?!

TWO LINES??? :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: woop woop second one on the thread. Congratulations Wishing :happydance::happydance::happydance: Keep 'em coming ladies!!!

OMG wishingfor3rd hope it's your BFP! Keep us updated :happydance:

Hope everyone is OK! Sorry for those with BFNs but until AF arrives you're not out yet! :) x

POASFiend- I too have had a v.V. small amount of spotting for 2 days now :-( Not sure whether this is AF starting or not as usually have cramps etc and feel nothing????? It also started 4/5 days before AF is due. Anyone got a crystal ball? :) I read on a website today that IB can last a few days in some cases. Not sure if this is helpful to you or not. x

Also- Congrats to all those with BFP's and best of luck to all you ladies waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wilsey - I play netball too (GD / GK). We have been in summer break at the moment and winter league will start up in September. I was really hoping I would get pregnant over the summer and then just announce that I am not going to play the winter league and say why.... I am the captain so people would definitely ask why!

But still ttc.... So I will have a similar dilemma to you. Don't know if it will be safe to play netball or not. As I'm sure you know, for a non contact sport it can get quite violent!!

I've managed to get out of this game - had enough players that I can be excused. But I'm going to have to play next week when I am 12dpo though. Will try and snake a half game.

And I know what you mean about it being a contact sport. I hit the deck pretty hard last week. Got bruises all up my left side.

There is still time to get that BFP before winter seasons starts!! Wishing you all the luck in the world! xx

Thanks! And lots of luck to you too......!

Hope the netball goes well too :thumbup:

Wilsey - I went to a few circuit classes when pregnant with No1 and the trainer said the main thing is to not overheat and not let your HR go over 140bpm. Perhaps try not to get knocked over and bruised next time tho!! :winkwink:

wishingfor3rd - Congrats, sounds like you've got a baby on board! :hugs:

srbjbex - Best of luck for next cycle!! FX'd for you!! :flower:

JRScorpio - lines are getting darker every day, so I'm trying not to freak out too much. Had no more brown spotting since yesterday and another strong :bfp: today!!

POASFiend - I usually get some brown spotting about 5 days before AF due and got it still, with a BFP - so dont be too down yet, you're still in the running if you're AF hasnt reared its head fully yet!! :hugs:

Skeet - hang in there, not long till you can test, or test again if you already have!!! :thumbup:

Managed to get out of this game but still have another one when I will be 12dpo. I want to wait until AF is late but maybe I should take a test before the game to find out if I should play or not. Last game definitely got my heart rate up and I was overheated (my face was bright red). I wasn't crazy puffing though...

Eeeeep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->