Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Aghhh!! I gave in and bought a bunch of tests today at the store.. There goes my holding off until af Is due... Looks like I'm testing tomorrow with an frer

Aghhh!! I gave in and bought a bunch of tests today at the store.. There goes my holding off until af Is due... Looks like I'm testing tomorrow with an frer

Can't wait to hear the result!!

sorry to hear POASFiend! you may still be in though, you never know what can happen!!

well ladies.... i tested again after holding it for 4 hrs and it was a DEFINATE :bfp: i am so nervous/excited i really hope this one sticks around fx'ed and i hope you all can join me very very soon!!!!

Wilsey... I'm so scared lol.. I might chicken out .. As much as I still have hope.. I also don't really feel like this will ne the month :cry:

Wishing- Im so excited for u!! Hope it's a sticky bean!!

Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this month too. :shrug: I'm trying to ignore anything happening with my body but I know it's useful to note these things so I can look back and compare future months. Haha I'm only 5dpo...you would think I'm nearing AF time.

I think if this month isn't successful I won't be noting anything down apart from temp and CM. I have two -three months of decent notes that I can look back on and think 'ahhh I did have pain in my back that month and wasn't pg' or 'interesting, this didn't happen last month...'.

I was keeping notes for awhile then stopped as well.. I don't even have af symptoms yet other then sensitive nipples since o.. Everything else I feel I can come up with a reason for it :( I don't even have my impending af acne yet.. But it's still early.. af will show either thurs or fri

I'm almost wondering if I should stop note taking now. I think I will. Doesn't seem to really help me at all. The only thing that is going to tell me if I'm pg is missing AF and a + test.

I think I will just rely on temping to keep me in the loop.

I have had the worst skin breakout since O. :( It just keeps getting worse. I never have acne apart from one or two before AF.

WHINGE - I just wanna be pg already...

Hi I am knew to the baby and bump. My husband and i have been TTC since mid July. I did O around the 25th. My two week wait is coming to an end. I am going to test in the morning but i am nervous because i am experiencing menstrual cramps. I did experience cramping during O. Is there a chance I could be preg. Has this happened to anyone else? I really felt like we had a good chance this month since i did detect my O. i would appreciate advice :)

Hi jmandrews - welcome! :D

We all symptom spot but unfortunately the reality is, only missing AF or a test will tell you, you are pregnant. Cramps around O are normal for some and so are cramps in the weeks following. Some early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF symptoms too. Makes it hard to distinguish them!

How close are you to AF? Sounds like you must be about 15dpo...?

Hi Wilsey! thanks for the quick reply! I am not sure what AF means exactly or 15dpo? as soon as i understand that i can answer you :)

AF means Aunt Flo (your period). DPO means days past ovulation. So how many days since 25th July.

:D

You might find this useful - https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Jmandrews- many women do experience af cramps when they are preg.. Pretty much a the symptoms of being preg and af are the same

Oh i found the list of abbreviations! AF is any day now. today was the 1st day, but no AF for me today just mild cramping. that is why i am nervous

That's very promising if you are late for AF. :D Are you quite regular? So this is very unusual for you to be late?

You are basically free to take a test anytime from now! Most people don't wait until they are even late.

Lol she is right they don't.. A lot of people start testing a few days before af is even due

I used to be regular but i havent been since january due to wedding stress. Now that I am married I should be back to normal. I am between 31 and 36 day cycle. I did use an OPK to determine O and it did work. I took an EPT yesterday evening and it was negative. I know you are supposed to wait and test in the morning but i was too anxious. I have waited because I am nervous. so i think i will test in the morning again.

Let us know how you go when you test in the morning!! :)

I hope it's a + for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->