Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I have an Iphone and i use the monthly cycles app to keep track of my cycles. so i know every detail of the last 5 months. I record every symptom on the app

thanks wisely!!! lol no one really understands my anxiety. Thankful I found this website so i can relate to others

Good to keep a track of things. Apps are nice and easy to use and you have them with you always :D

Good luck in the morning!! I hope u get you :bfp: !!!

Oh yeah, vent away! We are all nutcases on here - and we share EVERYTHING! :D

xx

Thanks skeet9924!!! I will keep you both posted! Are you two PG or in the same boat as me?

Same boat as you for me!! Af is due either Thursday or Friday.. ( cycles have been either 29 or 30 days) I'm going to test tomorrow morning but I have a feeling it will be neg..

I'm 5dpo (you can the ticker in my signature) and skeet is 10dpo (the ticker in her signature).

So skeet is close to testing time and I'm a wee bit further away! :D

Both testing tomorrow morning - eeeep exciting!

C'mon skeet - get positive!

:dust: for you both xx

Aww thanks!!! I'd love to get my :bfp: !!! I'm trying not to get too excited though.. Oh and I all got to bd twice at o time.. I know I got him the morning of o though cause I actually had ovulation spotting this time :happydance:

how do i get a ticker in my signature and how do i get a picture?

Nice work on the timing skeet! Hope it pays off!!

our ones are from www.countdowntopregnancy.com - go to their clickers section and fill in your cycle details. You can do them for other things like wedding days etc. :D

xx

I think u have to wait for so many posts.. But to get a ticker you can get one on countdowntopregnancy.com then u just copy URL and paste it when u edit signature. I'm pretty sure when u click on your name at the top u can edit stuff

i can't get the ticker to post correctly. which one do i copy and paste in. there are like 5 options

i just read the red small print in the ticker and i am experiencing that symptom... maybe i am that 12%

I am headed to bed :) check in with you ladies in the morning... good night!

Af is due Friday still testing bfn got some sensitive Internet cheapies thought I saw a shadow of a line but oh said he wasn't sure it was there so guess it was wishful thinking I am going to be on 4 round of clomid going to give conceive plus a try and soft cups a try already using cbm next month will be our month it our first wedding anniversary on the 5 th sept xxx
Well done everyone with the bfp !!!! How exciting
Good luck to the rest of us !!!

Hi ladies, can i join you? Am 10dpo, 2nd round of Clomid, tested this morning BFN (stupid to test so early but obviously was devastated!) have had cramping on and off for past few days, desperately hope it's not AF, just need some moral support to stay positive. Fingers crossed for BFPs for all of us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->