Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hi I am knew to the baby and bump. My husband and i have been TTC since mid July. I did O around the 25th. My two week wait is coming to an end. I am going to test in the morning but i am nervous because i am experiencing menstrual cramps. I did experience cramping during O. Is there a chance I could be preg. Has this happened to anyone else? I really felt like we had a good chance this month since i did detect my O. i would appreciate advice :)

Welcome to the thread!! :) Period cramps are perfectly normal even when you get your BFP. I went out for dinner with my friend who has a 7 year old last night and she didn't find out she was pregnant for ages; she hadn't suspected it because she had the worse period pains ever that month. She just assumed AF was going to turn up any minute. She only took a pregnancy test because her other friend was testing and had brought a pack of two so she did it as a joke really! What a surprise hey cos they were both pregnant!!

Hi ladies, can i join you? Am 10dpo, 2nd round of Clomid, tested this morning BFN (stupid to test so early but obviously was devastated!) have had cramping on and off for past few days, desperately hope it's not AF, just need some moral support to stay positive. Fingers crossed for BFPs for all of us! x

Welcome aboard Twinkle :) This is a very positive thread and you are welcome to wait with us! As you said it was too early to test so you are not out this month :dust:

Af is due Friday still testing bfn got some sensitive Internet cheapies thought I saw a shadow of a line but oh said he wasn't sure it was there so guess it was wishful thinking I am going to be on 4 round of clomid going to give conceive plus a try and soft cups a try already using cbm next month will be our month it our first wedding anniversary on the 5 th sept xxx
Well done everyone with the bfp !!!! How exciting
Good luck to the rest of us !!!

My AF is due Friday as well. I haven't done any testing as yet except an OPK on Monday which was negative but I guess that doesn't exactly mean anything. I used conceive plus this month because I had no EWCM at all (probs cos of coming off bcp) but I don't think I used enough. I just used it as normal lube, didn't syringe it in like people do with pre seed. How nice if you could get a BFP for an anniversary present! I am feeling more positive because the BFP's we've got on the thread so far, I feel strangely proud of 'my girls' lol

Oh buggar it, the postman just been with some 10mlu tests :mail: I'm 12DPO. I'm gonna hold my wee in for ages then wait for the OH to go out and :test: It's just one. It won't hurt. Even if it's neg it doesn't mean I'm out. I feel so naughty! :devil:

Oh buggar it, the postman just been with some 10mlu tests I'm 12DPO. I'm gonna hold my wee in for ages then wait for the OH to go out and It's just one. It won't hurt. Even if it's neg it doesn't mean I'm out. I feel so naughty!

Results please !!!!!!!

JRscorpio - it's been 2 hours since your last post - are you still holding in your wee-wee??? lol :winkwink:

I can't wait until the postman delivers my opk's (should be any day soon) Failing that, I might see if any of these rioters can loot me some from the shop! :haha:

Congrats to those with :bfp:

:dust:

Oh buggar it, the postman just been with some 10mlu tests I'm 12DPO. I'm gonna hold my wee in for ages then wait for the OH to go out and It's just one. It won't hurt. Even if it's neg it doesn't mean I'm out. I feel so naughty!

Results please !!!!!!!

He's taking ages to go out!!! lol you will be the first to know I promise!

JRscorpio - it's been 2 hours since your last post - are you still holding in your wee-wee??? lol :winkwink:

I can't wait until the postman delivers my opk's (should be any day soon) Failing that, I might see if any of these rioters can loot me some from the shop! :haha:

Congrats to those with :bfp:

:dust:

I am bursting!!!! I keep saying to him are you going yet, you don;t want to leave it too late!!! And he's looking at me funny cos I'm hopping around with my legs crossed and a desperate look on my face!!! :wacko: God has it only been 2 hours??!!

Go and do a little wee in a pot and hide it until he goes out then dip in your stick!! lol

Bahaha Imagine if he opens the bathroom cabinet 'erm babe, why are you hiding pots of wee round the house?' It's OK, I'll keep holding. The more concentrated the better right? Grrrr I better be pregnant after this!!!

LOL Jrscorpio! :haha: Our OH's must think we are bloody mad sometimes...

I know I feel like some sort of stealth ninja warrior thingy in a secret society

good morning ladies!!! fx'ed for you JR! has he left yet?

well i confirmed my faint lines this morning on a digital and i did in fact get my :bfp:!!!!!

good luck to you all and i just wanted to say that just because you are cramping doesnt mean af is coming for sure. i have had it on and off my whole tww and even after pos preg test i am still getting them(i also had this with my other two pregnancies)so dont count yourself out yet!!! i will definatly keep popping in to see all the :bfp: rolling in for you all

well i confirmed my faint lines this morning on a digital and i did in fact get my :bfp:!!!!!

good luck to you all and i just wanted to say that just because you are cramping doesnt mean af is coming for sure. i have had it on and off my whole tww and even after pos preg test i am still getting them(i also had this with my other two pregnancies)so dont count yourself out yet!!! i will definatly keep popping in to see all the :bfp: rolling in for you all

congrats :thumbup:

Yay for BFP's congrats to you all.

I was spotting AGAIN this morning. I also slept 11 hours last night. It's so weird because even my sisters and mother are noticing I'm not the same lately, they actually asked if I was pregnant. How can I have all these symptoms and still be a BFN. Oh well.

Skeet and wisely,

i am disappointed to announce AF came this morning :(
i really thought i was PG. good luck to you two!
keep me posted.

congratulation hun..great news :) how far past DPO was you hun? xx

Skeet and wisely,

i am disappointed to announce AF came this morning :(
i really thought i was PG. good luck to you two!
keep me posted.

me too feeling like this month is not mine... I am 11dpo AF is due Aug 14th
got BFN today with FRER :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back