Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Skeet and wisely,

i am disappointed to announce AF came this morning :(
i really thought i was PG. good luck to you two!
keep me posted.

Sorry AF got you :hugs: Good luck this month!

POAS fiend it's cruel isn't it, I wish our bodies would make some bloody sense! Still if you don't have full AF yet you're not out :)

JRscorpio I can't wait for you to test! Are you bursting for a wee yet? :haha:

Aww so sorry jm :hugs:

As for me :bfn: this morning on an frer :cry:

Well ladies,
I just don't know- never been so confused my entire life. POASfiend and Elhaym I'm totally with you on the fact our bodies don't make sense sometimes.

Got a BFN this morning (found test at bottom of drawer and just had to take it- not a good idea, burst out crying as I'm an emotional wreck these days) This is after 2 days of v.v. light brown spotting (TMI coming up...) This morning I also had evil AF-like cramps that came out of nowhere and now some light, but more significant red stuff (sorry again for TMI!)

It has now stopped and no cramps at all. So I'm on this to say I'm almost definately out but I don't have a clue what's going on in there as it's not like normal AF.

If I ovulated Friday 29th/Saturday30th (which I know for sure) should i be expecting AF as early as 2 days ago? Think I am just in denial now but need answers bc meant to start clomid on day 2 of cycle??

If it's not full flow .. I wouldn't count myself out yet..

He only just gone, I nearly did myself an injury holding it in! In the end I swore at him and fair drove him out the house!! And all for nothing :bfn::cry:

Bmi- I just read online that a pregnancy test doesn't show positive until 4 or 5 days after implantation.. There may still be hope

Sorry Scorpio .. This is all just so upsetting :hugs: I'm heartbroken by my bfn.. I wasn't before but now af could show up tomorrow or the next day .. It's just getting so close

Sorry Scorpio .. This is all just so upsetting :hugs: I'm heartbroken by my bfn.. I wasn't before but now af could show up tomorrow or the next day .. It's just getting so close

:hugs:

Its funny isn't it (except its not) at 1DPO your like arrrgh I want time to pass so I can notice some symptom and get closer to BFP, now I'm at 12DPO I'm like noooooooooo!!!! cos I don't have much hope left and I just don't want to be on my period :cry:

JRscorpio8,
Hope you're o.k? Wouldn't give up yet. kinda understand how you feel cos also tested this morning for BFN :-( Nothing worse- might just take another couple of days to show?

If it's o.k not going to declare AF til the last gasp ladies- i guess 2night and 2moro will be the real decider. You're all so positive-thanks a lot x

I couldn't agree with you more., with my last chemical the positive showed up 3 days before my expected af.. Now nothing on frer ... It's hard to keep hope ..I'm sure af will be here soon

I'm with you all girls :( sorry for all your bfn..i got my bfn today too. boohooooo!!

Hopefully will have much better luck tomorrow. sending you lots baby dust xx

Awwww thanks girls :hugs: you lot make me feel a lot better than I probably would otherwise!

BMIbaby I'm keeping F'Xd for you :af::af::af::af::af:

babydeabreu and skeet we still gotta bit of time, lets just see how it goes without getting too depressed. AND if we don't do it this time we will all just meet over in TTC and pull out the big guns!!!! :bodyb:

I'm so happy with the 2 BFP's we got on our thread and I know there will be a few more coming.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sounds like a great plan!!! My oh is getting jumped every other day next month if he likes it or not!! Lol

Anyone in the mood for a good ol fashioned witch hunt? She's evil and I know she's just around the corner waiting to jump out at any moment.

I'm sure I ovulated this month but I had NO ewcm. That's what I'm gonna concentrate on next month, EPO guafinesen and grapefruit juice: THE LOT!! I'll be swimming in it lolol And yes my OH is getting it everyother day if not every day even if I have to take it without permission. He actually said I'm tired on one of the important days this month :saywhat: THAT'S MY LINE!!! :winkwink:

These poor guys must just feel like a piece of meat some days! I have already scheduled in date nights on my OHs outlook calendar for the next 3 months of important dates. He accepted them all thank goodness! I've reviewed my plan of attack for this next month. I hope we still get one BFP from someone who has given up hope this month. That would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->