Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Aww so sorry jm :hugs:

As for me :bfn: this morning on an frer :cry:

Don't give up skeet. you still have two days or until AF comes. my friend test negative 4 times before she got a positive. Ill be thinking of you!

Lol my man has no clue when I ov .. I don't tell him.. Lol I usually jump him in the morning .. Lol that's how I wake him up .. I actually told him once I feel Ike it's rape .. His response " it's something he will never complain about... So rape on " lol

Anyone in the mood for a good ol fashioned witch hunt? She's evil and I know she's just around the corner waiting to jump out at any moment.

Lol they need a smiley with a torch and pitch fork!

Lol my man has no clue when I ov .. I don't tell him.. Lol I usually jump him in the morning .. Lol that's how I wake him up .. I actually told him once I feel Ike it's rape .. His response " it's something he will never complain about... So rape on " lol

haha this just made my day!!! i think my OH would be so happy if i jumped him unexpectedly in the mornin:) he is my strength through this all. He has been so positive and encouraging. he wants this just as much as i do. :happydance:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

That was my mistake this month, I was really excited when I got my pos OPK and I couldn't help telling him and I just wasn't acting naturally lol I think I will use your tactic next month. He is a morning person and normally I say don't touch me I'm sleeping!!!! This time I'll be like Ooooh Hello!! :winkwink:

hey girls how is everyone today??
sorry to hear the witch has arrived :hugs: and the BFNs
i tested this morning and got a BFN (again) AF is susposed to be here in 3 days so im still trying to keep the faith but its hard. i thought that if i was prego it would have shown by now....right? idk anymore

how is everyone feeling today?

Lol the morning tactic works well!! Also my man tends to last forever at night.. And to be honest ladies when we are ttc we don't want length we want results lol.. So my man tends to be quicker in the morning.. Plus he gets out of bed in a good mood

Skeet and wisely,

i am disappointed to announce AF came this morning :(
i really thought i was PG. good luck to you two!
keep me posted.

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

You'll have to excuse my lack of response. I'm in NZ and the time difference means I miss most of the conversations on here!!

Lol the morning tactic works well!! Also my man tends to last forever at night.. And to be honest ladies when we are ttc we don't want length we want results lol.. So my man tends to be quicker in the morning.. Plus he gets out of bed in a good mood

Yeah, I'm all about the wham bam thank you mam when I'm ttc. None of this 45 minutes excluding foreplay BS!

How is everyone? For me it's 7.30am on Thursday! Hate being at work this early!

I think she here :( bloody witch if it late in the eve and light would u call it day one or tomorrow day one ??

Hmmmm I think I would call tomorrow day 1.. It's supposed to be reg glow before it's day 1...

So sorry Hun :hugs:

Ecclet I'm with ya. Sorry. Still just spotting but also getting the bitchiness and pms cramps. Icca still hoping for you. I'm sending you laser beams of super sticky positvely charged baby dust!!!!!

I'm sure I ovulated this month but I had NO ewcm. That's what I'm gonna concentrate on next month, EPO guafinesen and grapefruit juice: THE LOT!! I'll be swimming in it lolol And yes my OH is getting it everyother day if not every day even if I have to take it without permission. He actually said I'm tired on one of the important days this month :saywhat: THAT'S MY LINE!!! :winkwink:

I had no ewcm this month either, do these things actually help then? I dont like grapefruit juice - will drinking Lilt do??:haha:

And I have a random question - Why do First Respose tests have FemFresh wipes in them? Is it etiquette to have a extra sparkly-clean fairy when letting everyone know your :bfp:? :blush:

Yeah, I'm all about the wham bam thank you mam when I'm ttc. None of this 45 minutes excluding foreplay BS!

OMG couldn't have said it better myself!!! I'm like OW friction!! You don;t want to wear it out for the next day and the next day and the next.... :haha:

hey girls how is everyone today??
sorry to hear the witch has arrived :hugs: and the BFNs
i tested this morning and got a BFN (again) AF is susposed to be here in 3 days so im still trying to keep the faith but its hard. i thought that if i was prego it would have shown by now....right? idk anymore

how is everyone feeling today?

Hiya Icca. I'm not too down about the BFN's. There is a small chance I ovulated a bit later or something and I'm not out the running but I am going to take it I'm not pregnant and just remain optimistic about next month. If I AF don't show on Fri and I do turn out with a BFP then BONUS!!

Sorry Ecclet :hugs:

Butterfly, about the EWCM thing I don't know if it works but I'll try anything once!! lol

Ok guys I'm glad I'm not the only one. EVERY month I have EWCM but this month when I'm actually trying, where is it? Maybe I'll have to try this Robitussin business or something.

I drank a mug of green tea for four days leading up to O and DH said (sorry TMI) it was the wettest I have been...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->