Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

And I have a random question - Why do First Respose tests have FemFresh wipes in them? Is it etiquette to have a extra sparkly-clean fairy when letting everyone know your :bfp:? :blush:

Oh maybe! Do you watch Eastenders? When Tanya did the preg test and Gregg grabbed it off her my boyfriend was like EWWWWW GREGG thats got wee on it!!! But maybe First Response are preg test suppliers to the BBC lol ???!! (the wipe maybe to clean the test??!)

Ha ha ha that is too funny!! That's probably exactly what it is for.. Have to admit those things aren't easy to aim at.., especiall first thing in the morning

And I have a random question - Why do First Respose tests have FemFresh wipes in them? Is it etiquette to have a extra sparkly-clean fairy when letting everyone know your :bfp:? :blush:

Oh maybe! Do you watch Eastenders? When Tanya did the preg test and Gregg grabbed it off her my boyfriend was like EWWWWW GREGG thats got wee on it!!! But maybe First Response are preg test suppliers to the BBC lol ???!! (the wipe maybe to clean the test??!)

Did you tell your Boyf that Eastenders isn't real and the chances of her actually weeing on it are very slim??? :haha:

Did you tell your Boyf that Eastenders isn't real and the chances of her actually weeing on it are very slim??? :haha:

No, I'll explain when he's a bit older LOOOOL

Maybe it's written in the instructions. Read it and let us know. It reminds me of a joke I just read recently. Can't remember exactly but the woman is in a hurry and she's going for a physical so she grabs a cloth and gives herself a wipe. She goes for the appt and is quite shocked when the Dr. says. "My didn't we put in quite the effort this time" Later on that day her daughter asks her mommy what did you do with the towel next to the bathroom sink to which she replies. I used it to wash. Why? Her daughter's response--Because that's where I was saving all the sparkles for my hair!!!!

Maybe it's written in the instructions. Read it and let us know. It reminds me of a joke I just read recently. Can't remember exactly but the woman is in a hurry and she's going for a physical so she grabs a cloth and gives herself a wipe. She goes for the appt and is quite shocked when the Dr. says. "My didn't we put in quite the effort this time" Later on that day her daughter asks her mommy what did you do with the towel next to the bathroom sink to which she replies. I used it to wash. Why? Her daughter's response--Because that's where I was saving all the sparkles for my hair!!!!

:haha::haha::haha: I actually laughed out loud!!!

Skeet and wisely,

i am disappointed to announce AF came this morning :(
i really thought i was PG. good luck to you two!
keep me posted.

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

You'll have to excuse my lack of response. I'm in NZ and the time difference means I miss most of the conversations on here!!

That is ok. I noticed you are in NZ... very cool. thanks for responding though :)

Sorry to say I'm out too ladies :( AF arrived yesturday. Wasn't able to get online till now to update. Babydust to all for next cycle! X

Awww so sorry :hugs: .. Thanks fir the luck and the dust!!

Hi Ladies,
Sorry to here about AF arriving for some of you. She got to me too yesterday. Thought the whole spotting thing was a bit weird. Just glad to finally know! Ah well- I guess that's me on day 2 of the next cycle- woohoo! ... ... and so it begins ;-)

P.S Good luck to all those waiting on BFP, I hope it's your month :)

Looks like the witch is busy doing her rounds :growlmad: She's about to get me too, had reddish CM this morning.

tbh I'm kind of relieved as at least I know things are getting back to normal after the mc.

Sorry to all the witch got :hugs:

I hate that BIT:witch:CH!!!!

Sorry Girls but all the luck in the world for next month :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im out too girls !!
she came and got me 3 days early!!
wow shes on a rampage! lol

Well she's playing games with me. I had wicked cramps last night which usually is her announcement that she will be arriving in 2 hours. So I curled up with a cup of tea but nothing this morning but spotting again.

SHE'S SO MEAN. We will squash her next month!!!

Awwwww so sorry ladies :hugs: this :witch: is so mean!!!

I tested this morning :bfn: so I'm sure she will make it up here to Canada either today or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->