Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

POASFiend - Me too! I've still not marked today as CD1 as it's still just a bit of spotting in my CM. I've been going to check every hour, just wish she'd hurry up! :)

POASFiend - Me too! I've still not marked today as CD1 as it's still just a bit of spotting in my CM. I've been going to check every hour, just wish she'd hurry up! :)

Isn't it CRAZY we want to keep her away as long as possible but then when we realize she'll come anway, we're in such a rush for her to just get here already!!!! Just so we can start the process again.

We are a funny bunch. Maybe guys are right sometimes when they say no matter what you do sometimes you just can't make a woman happy.

Ya gotta love us!:dohh:

I think you are right poas... Now that I'm 12pm I figured for sure I would have my bfp if it was going to come.. If I was preg I would have implanted by now right? Now with all these cramps I just want her to arrive., I don't really want her to hold off until tomorrow aftermnoon because I have a 4 hr drive ahead of me and don't want to get it in the car :(

im out too girls !!
she came and got me 3 days early!!
wow shes on a rampage! lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :brat:

Well if you BFN anyway, better she comes early than teasing you by coming late so you can get onto next month :hugs: Next month is your month!!! And probably mine too, I am due the :witch: tomorrow and I can feel it coming :cry:

Sorry to those who have had the B:witch: arrive.

Let's hope we have better luck next month. I'm sure there will be some good news then.

To those who live in the UK, Holland + Barrett have got a sale on and you can get EPO for a 1p when buying another item. EWCM? Yes please! Lol

I'm due on the 13th as well. I went off the pill at the end of
March- didn't get back to a regular cycle till like June. So- we have been actively trying but haven't had any luck. Hoping this is our month!
After BD a few nights ago I had a really red spot of blood when i went to the bathroom- and I thought I got my period, but it was brown the day after and now nothing. And
No cramps. Crazy cravings tho. Crossing my Fingers with you ladies :)

To those who live in the UK, Holland + Barrett have got a sale on and you can get EPO for a 1p when buying another item. EWCM? Yes please! Lol

I saw that and bought myself some EPO and some AC. It's a really good offer. Hoping they will arrive tomorrow so I can start taking! AF finished today so good time to start!

Hmmm so just went to the bathroom and had a tiny bit of light brown on the tp! I'm 7dpo today - IB?!

OOoh! It sounds quite likely especially since you have never had that kind of spotting at this time before (I saw you post on another thread.... not stalking you or anything :blush:.........) lol FX'd for you xxx

OOoh! It sounds quite likely especially since you have never had that kind of spotting at this time before (I saw you post on another thread.... not stalking you or anything :blush:.........) lol FX'd for you xxx

Hahaha stalk away! :D I need all the help I can get!!

Hey ladies! AF finallly got me this morning. I'm OK about it as I feel better knowing my body has had a chance to heal after the mc.

Wilsey that sounds promising! :D

JRscorpio how are you feeling? x

I saw that and bought myself some EPO and some AC. It's a really good offer. Hoping they will arrive tomorrow so I can start taking! AF finished today so good time to start!

Hi what's ac and epo please

Hey ladies.. Af due today and no sign yet! I refused to test this morning though didn't want a bfn .. Probably test again if she is not here tomorrow morning.

Elham- I'm sorry to hear about af .. But it is good to make sure our bodies are healthy when ttc.. And after an mc .. Af is a sure way of that

Wilsey- sounds like ib!!! Fx'd for you!!

i did not test today as my BBT is falling down...:cry:
AF due 14th Aug

Now I really am officially out. SHEEEEE'S back! Bought a clearblue easy fertility monitor for this next cycle. It's a fun toy!!!! Hopefully it will be quite helpful as well.

Now I really am officially out. SHEEEEE'S back! Bought a clearblue easy fertility monitor for this next cycle. It's a fun toy!!!! Hopefully it will be quite helpful as well.
good luck hun
baby dust to ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"