Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I'm out..witch just arrived!!

on to the next month..good luck ladies see you next month x

:hugs: to you Icca, babydeabreu and POASFiend

hope to see you all next month, with all of us getting our overdue BFPs!!!

oh ill def be back....i dont know what id do with out you girls lol

Join me in Operation late August on the TTC forum!!!!!!! We need a solid plan of attack soldiers!!!!:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Sorry for you girls that got AF....I'm out too :cry: I'm not too cut up just kinda tired. Me and OH going to friends for dinner so you know what? I'm gonna get pissed!! Why on earth not hey?! lol I will meet you all on POAS's TTC thread tomorrow for our new war against the witch lol

Love :hugs: and :dust:

Oh sorry to here about all you ladies who are out :-(
AF is a nasty little lady! I think i'll head over to TTC 2moro too. Don't know why I've left it nearly 2 years to join something like this- it's great to talk to people experiencing the same types of thing.

Dont worrie ladies, I shall be back next month..see you all there :)

fingers crossed this will be our month xx

So sorry to hear ladies :hugs: enjoy yourself tonight Scorpio!!! Get pissed!!

8dpo now and light brown spotting continues. Nothing on the liner overnight. Tiny bit on the liner today are being up and about (8am Saturday here). Small amounts when I wipe.

Really hoping AF isn't coming early. I've been extremely regular since coming off bcp in March.

Temps are still up...:shrug:

8dpo now and light brown spotting continues. Nothing on the liner overnight. Tiny bit on the liner today are being up and about (8am Saturday here). Small amounts when I wipe.

Really hoping AF isn't coming early. I've been extremely regular since coming off bcp in March.

Temps are still up...:shrug:

HI:)
I really hope it is IB for you! I came off the BCP in March, too. Right now I am 12dpo and got a BFN this morning...hanging on to hope! I had the same kind of spotting on 8 dpo and 9 dpo...only on my undies/liner though, not when I wiped. The thing is, I am prone to spotting before AF comes, so I am really not sure:(

Have you had any cramping at all? The weird thing for me, is when I was spotting at 9dpo, I had AF type cramps, too, which is way too early for me.

Hoping we both get BFP's. Keep us all posted!!
Wendy

Hey Wendy!

Not bad cramping but then I never get bad cramps with AF anyway. Just had a sort of heaviness to my pelvic area - felt like AF was about to arrive (even though it would be a week early) but just light brown spotting.

I never get breakthrough bleeding or spotting apart from 1-2 days right before AF. So it's a little surprising. Hope it means something good but could just be a random one off occurrence...:shrug:

Hope you get your BFP :dust:

:blush: not sure what is going on but umm :af: was due the 10th or the 12th but she didn't come on the 10th so i assumed the 12th today....its now 10:01pm and just now i started to spot brownish/pink have no clue what is going on...i guess i will wait and see if :af: shows up tomorrow or later tonight.:blush: i hate this waiting game...:coffee:

I know the feeling.. Af was supposed to show up last night.. As of today still nothing figure I will test tomorrow morning if she's not here yet.. Have u tested yet?

I got a positive Opk at 12 dpo....but my hpts are negative. What the heck?

:wacko: Oh Great now I have a hangover AND major period pains :dohh: Oh well I had a great night and am now ready for next month.

Wilsey, Smiling, Skeet and girlnboots FX'd for you all! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok, just went to the bathroom and there were brown bits (TMI sorry!) in my urine! I don't normally get that with pre-AF spotting. Is that something that happens with implantation?!

:shrug:

Ok, just went to the bathroom and there were brown bits (TMI sorry!) in my urine! I don't normally get that with pre-AF spotting. Is that something that happens with implantation?!

:shrug:

I have no idea hun. Sorry to be not much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->