Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hi ladies!

It's been ages since I've last been on here. Been very busy with work, kids, studying, applying for a new job(and getting it)....the list goes on! lol

Anyway.....I've done 3 pregnancy tests and they've all had a faint positive :bfp::happydance:

Here's whats happened: Last af 9th Aug, first faint positive on OPK on 21st (it was my last test so couldnt do anymore the next day to see if it it would have been darker lol) We BD'd on 17th, 21st and 22nd. Took 2 preg tests yesterday (one step test and a supermarket brand). My cycles are between 26-28 days, so I will be taking tests for the next few days! lol

A bit of a waiting game now to see what happens.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was thinking of you 2day! I swear I am a psychic!! All it was, I work in a shopping centre and I had to speak a girl today who had what looked like a rose quartz bracelet on (I don't know if you are following the thread about moonstone and rose quartz being good for TTC) and it just made me laugh like TTCers are a secret society who can spot eachother through weird little signs (the girl prob wasn't even TTC she just had a nice bracelet on) but I was telling my OH about it and we were having a laugh saying imagine if I said 'butterfly81?' and the girl answered back 'scorpio' and then we would look at eachother knowingly loool Even tho I haven't really talked to you a lot like I have talked to some of the other girls on this thread, your name just popped into my head!! OK I sound like a weirdo now but I'm tellin ya, I'm psychic!!

Anyhoooo CONGRATS!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls! How is everyone?

Well I got my crosshairs today so its onto the tww for me! :happydance:

YAY Icca!!! What shall I put your testing date for then?

Ummmm sept 15th (well that's when af is due)
Lol I'm really really really going to try and hold off until then but I doubt ill make it that long!

Scorpio you are so funny :loopy:

That would have been hilarious though! lol Is your user name scorpio because that's your star sign? I'm a scorpion (my bday is 11th Nov), so maybe that's why there is psychicness going on! lol:winkwink:

x

Scorpio you are so funny :loopy:

That would have been hilarious though! lol Is your user name scorpio because that's your star sign? I'm a scorpion (my bday is 11th Nov), so maybe that's why there is psychicness going on! lol:winkwink:

x

It would be funny! My OH said we should make up a secret handshake think where we bump our bellies off eachother..... that MAY be a little strange though! Yes I'm a scorpio although only just! (23rd Oct)

Icca I will put you down for 15th... we can only hope loool x

Congrats Butterly81 and thanks Scorpio!
I will be 12dpo 2moro so decided to test this morning (stupid- yes BFN) Still hanging in there. I'm on CD 25 and no spotting as of yet so I feel like I've accomplished something even if AF does show in the next 3 days. Does anyone else find FRER a pain to open? Honestly I was doing a dance first thing this morning trying to get it opened- what on earth do they package them with?

Hi girls can i join in?? :) im currently 3dpo, my AF is due on the 16th, i SO want this to be my month, everyones month infact! Hope i get to know you all soon :) xxx

:rofl: I've never used a FRER but I had exactly the same prob with clearblue Ov tests!

12DPO is still early anyway so you just keep peeing on them sticks!!! And of course any improvement in your cycle in general can only help, if not this month then next.

I've just been on Ebay and bought 30 pg tests :dohh: and I still got some left over from last month!! FF reckons I'm 7DPO but I think I'm only 5. Either way I got quite a bit of BDing done around the crucial time(s) so I'm feeling hopeful :thumbup: No symptoms really. I been having LOADS of creamy CM and I've seen loads of threads on here where women had that in their 2WW then got their BFP!!! On the other hand I've seen lotsa ladies say they get that generally without being Pg :nope: I didn't have ANY last month in my 2WW but that was my 1st cycle off bcp so I can't say it means anything. AAArgghh!!! I can't wait much longer!!! :wacko:

Hi girls can i join in?? :) im currently 3dpo, my AF is due on the 16th, i SO want this to be my month, everyones month infact! Hope i get to know you all soon :) xxx

Hi Kerry! The more the merrier!!! I spend most of the 2WW on the forum so the more people available to talk to so I don't go out of my mind, the better! lol Tell us a bit about yourself... how long you been trying? Do you have any children already? Did you do anything special this month to try and maximise your chances (apart from the obvious lol :winkwink:)

Hi Kerry! The more the merrier!!! I spend most of the 2WW on the forum so the more people available to talk to so I don't go out of my mind, the better! lol Tell us a bit about yourself... how long you been trying? Do you have any children already? Did you do anything special this month to try and maximise your chances (apart from the obvious lol :winkwink:)

Thanks scorpio, lol yeah well i've been stalking the site for a while just reading up on some things hehe. I already have a 13 month old daughter which took me and OH a year to conceive her, we've only been trying again for two months so could be a long wait lol, this may sound strange but instead of using lube we use warm water... lol. When we were trying for are first we used lube for 11 months then i read somewhere online to use warm water, lo and behold i got pregnant the next month so it must of helped us anyway lol. And of course, LOTS OF SEX!! haha! ;)
What about yourself? X

Thanks again Scorpio!
Not that this is anything for you to go on (due to my erratic cycle and numerous AF probs!)... but I also had a lot of CM at the start of the 2ww (TMI) Never had so much since coming off the evil BCP. Don't have it anymore which is another reason to think AF is coming but I am hoping it's a great sign for you. This thread is brilliant- always something to make you smile when you're really fed up in the 2ww!

Thanks scorpio, lol yeah well i've been stalking the site for a while just reading up on some things hehe. I already have a 13 month old daughter which took me and OH a year to conceive her, we've only been trying again for two months so could be a long wait lol, this may sound strange but instead of using lube we use warm water... lol. When we were trying for are first we used lube for 11 months then i read somewhere online to use warm water, lo and behold i got pregnant the next month so it must of helped us anyway lol. And of course, LOTS OF SEX!! haha! ;)
What about yourself? X

Ah OK, well I guess they say watery CM is fertile and what's more watery than water?! lol I used conceive plus (sperm friendly lube) and followed SMEP. I haven't got any kids yet but OH has one from a previous relationship (11yrold). This is my 2nd month TTC and I'm hoping I don't have to go onto a third! At least you know you can get pregnant! Do you chart your temps or use OPKs?

Hummm I never heard of the water trick, I might have to try it
Does the shower count? :rofl:

Scorpio- haha exactly. Ah thats cool, thats understandable that you want a little bubba of your own though. Yes thats true, im sure you can too! Nope i dont do the temperature thing, coz that's another thing i would be obsessive about lol!

Icca- Hahaa thats funny, yeah if you want it to!! Lol

So, anyway, im in the UK so its currently 04:16am, and i'm WIDE awake... i woke with a blocked up nose, now its running like hell! Throats itchy, sooo hungry. Desperado for the loo. This is so not normal for me lol! Plus theres absolutely nothing on tv! Haha. Hope ur all well :)

HAHA!!! Fertility Friend moved my crosshairs to CD18!! I knew it!!! lol It's better because I dtd before during and after O whereas when they had it as CD16 I only dtd the day of and the day after so I have a better chance woohoo! The bad thing is I'm back to 6DPO rather than 8DPO lol but at least being this early makes not having any symptoms yet a bit more hopeful!

Kerry I hope you've gone to bed now!!! And Icca you kinky lil thing!!!

can i wait to. i am now 2 days past ovulation, but have no idea how long my luteal phase is. i guess i would be thinking of testing on 18th september as that would be 16 days past OV. that assumes that i ov'd on my second peak of the CBFM. its all a bit confusing, and this is the first month i have used the monitor. been ttc for 8 now. my cycles can be weird but i used ac and ep this month too.
don't think we actually bd on ov as dh was poorly, but we did on tuesday am and then saturday am. my first peak was thursday am and second friday am. i am hoping we may get lucky and catch the egg.

Dawn

Hello ladies ! And good morning!
Welcome dawn! It def sounds like you have all your bases covered in the BD department! Lol goodluck!
JR that ff web site can be tricky, it moved my o day up today by a day
BUT!! (Silly me) I did an OPK this am (don't ask why lol I just did) and the damn thing is the darkest its been all cycle!
I took my opks of FF cuz it was messing with my O date but now idk what to think
My temps say. I already ovulated but my opk today says different
OH! And I woke with killer sore boobs too!

Well there my little rant for today, how is everyone else feeling?

Hi Ladies,
I guess my stay here is pretty short this month- AF got me today (Nooooooooooo!) :brat: I promised myself that I wasn't going to be upset if that happened but I admit I did shed a wee tear :-( I'm really down to be honest bc I feel like I've tried everything- putting on weight, practically giving up all exercise, BDing at ov times, going for blood tests, popping folic acid, clomid and provera like it's going out of production, and staying as positive as I can (apart from this utterly negative rant!) I know it's outwith my hands really but I'm beginning to think it's just not meant to be for me. Sorry for the negativity cos you're all really positive and I really do wish you all the best with your BFP's.:dust: I honestly was more positive about this when I started ttc but it's been 2 years this month since I came off bcp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->