Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry to haer the witch got you again this cycle

I posted the same message on another thread but no1 talked to me :nope:

This is my 1st month TTC for #1 so this is my 1st 2WW! :D

I don't know how I feel about my chances this month... I have just come off bcp on the 11th so was worried it might take a while for my body to get back in rhythm but I got a really strong OPK on thurs. I'm not temping so I can't be sure that I def did Ov but I had the worst ovary pain that lasted from Thurs afternoon until Fri morning so I'm hoping that was my egg being released! I couldn't DTD on thursday tho but BD'd on Fri morning TWICE!! and Saturday morning once. I hope that's not too late.

We had been :sex: a lot up to Ov but I doubt any sperm had been hanging around cos I didn't have any EWCM (must be side effect coming off pill). We had been using conceive plus but not a lot.

I've been so good, O:)O:) cold turkeyed on the cigarettes about a month ago, have hardly had any alcohol and making sure to get my preconcep vits everyday (as well as shoving them down the OH's throat) It's so hard that there is nothing I can do now but wait!!! :dohh:

I'm not going to test until my period is late which I estimate to be 12th Aug based on when I think I O'd. If doesn't turn up I will test on 15th so please keep FX'd for me!!? [-o<

Is anyone going to be testing around the same time?? Maybe we can wait it out together? :hugs:

Good luck to everyone!!!

:dust:

Aug BFP's :happydance:

:happydance::bfp:k8k8:bfp::happydance:

:happydance::bfp:wishingfor3rd:bfp::happydance:

:happydance::bfp:Wilsey:bfp::happydance:

New Month, New testing list!! We will get our BFP's in SEPTEMBER!!!

2nd Sept
:happydance::bfp:butterfly81:bfp::happydance:

6th Sept
BMIbaby

9th Sept
POASFiend

12th Sept
JRscorpio8
35_Smiling

14th Sept
babydeabreu

15th Sept
cng1983
Icca19
skeet9924

16th Sept
kerry0509

17th Sept
Stepmomtobio

i would like to join the list for the 13th.... thats if i dont take a trip to the doctor before than cuz im already a week late..

Hi Ladies,
I guess my stay here is pretty short this month- AF got me today (Nooooooooooo!) :brat: I promised myself that I wasn't going to be upset if that happened but I admit I did shed a wee tear :-( I'm really down to be honest bc I feel like I've tried everything- putting on weight, practically giving up all exercise, BDing at ov times, going for blood tests, popping folic acid, clomid and provera like it's going out of production, and staying as positive as I can (apart from this utterly negative rant!) I know it's outwith my hands really but I'm beginning to think it's just not meant to be for me. Sorry for the negativity cos you're all really positive and I really do wish you all the best with your BFP's.:dust: I honestly was more positive about this when I started ttc but it's been 2 years this month since I came off bcp.

Babe, that is shit :nope: I hate that :witch:
Of course it is meant to be, no-one can want a baby that much and not be meant to be a parent! If you have been trying for 2 years isn't it time for the doctors to step it up a bit? I don't know much about provera and clomid and stuff but what about other things they can do like HSG to make sure your tubes are open and things like that? We can forgive you the negative rant obviously under the circumstances but please try and get your positivity back. You WILL have your baby one day and just think how special he/she will feel; they will really know how much they were wanted because of how long and hard you fought!! That will be such a great feeling for them :hugs: please don't give up, I want us all to be bump buddies :flower:

I've started writing letters to my baby even though it doesn't exist yet and I decided I can give them to him/her when they are adults. Then they will see how much they were wanted. I know obviously people who get pregnant by accident and people who TTC and fall pregnant 1st month love their kids to the moon and back but I just think it would be such a nice feeling to know that your mum and dad planned you and did everything they could do meet you!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i would like to join the list for the 13th.... thats if i dont take a trip to the doctor before than cuz im already a week late..

A week late!? Oooh!! Have you not tested at home yet?

can i wait to. i am now 2 days past ovulation, but have no idea how long my luteal phase is. i guess i would be thinking of testing on 18th september as that would be 16 days past OV. that assumes that i ov'd on my second peak of the CBFM. its all a bit confusing, and this is the first month i have used the monitor. been ttc for 8 now. my cycles can be weird but i used ac and ep this month too.
don't think we actually bd on ov as dh was poorly, but we did on tuesday am and then saturday am. my first peak was thursday am and second friday am. i am hoping we may get lucky and catch the egg.

Dawn

Hi Dawn! I'll put you down as testing on the 18th but don't worry too much, hardly any of us wait as long as we're supposed to!! I've no experience of the CBFM myself but I have seen other ladies posting about it and saying sometimes it takes a couple of months to get used to your cycles. Hopefully you won't have to find out because you get your BFP this month!

:dust:

Hello ladies ! And good morning!
Welcome dawn! It def sounds like you have all your bases covered in the BD department! Lol goodluck!
JR that ff web site can be tricky, it moved my o day up today by a day
BUT!! (Silly me) I did an OPK this am (don't ask why lol I just did) and the damn thing is the darkest its been all cycle!
I took my opks of FF cuz it was messing with my O date but now idk what to think
My temps say. I already ovulated but my opk today says different
OH! And I woke with killer sore boobs too!

Well there my little rant for today, how is everyone else feeling?

I hope your BD'ing just incase? Just keep doing it!!! Maybe you will O twice!! Its called superfetation or something lol May be you get 2 babies for the price of 1 lolol

Hi Ladies,
Thanks Scorpio- that really means a lot to hear it:thumbup: I don't really want to give up and to be honest I don't think I can. The longer people leave these things the harder they get so I'll just power on until next month.:bodyb: All the docs keep saying is that I'm young enough and it'll be fine but that doesn't detract from the fact I seem to be having major problems.:awww: 1 year of my ttc was practically a waste as no GP would even take up my case until I was off BCP for 6 months. Then my GP went on maternity leave- lol! and I got passed from pillar to post until I finally got referred to hosp (3 month waiting list then numerous tests completed that I already had done with GP AND already had paperwork for) Been on various doses of clomid that haven't worked and had to cancel a cycle due to a mix-up as well. So I guess when I look at it this is only my second failed cycle with a dose that has actually worked. Just realised that if i have a 26 day cycle there's a chance I could be testing again 30th September! woo!...:wohoo: every cloud! Will still be checking in to see how all you ladies get on- fx'd and more :dust::dust::dust:to all!

Oh I sure hope so!! Twins would be awesome!

Hi Ladies,
Thanks Scorpio- that really means a lot to hear it:thumbup: I don't really want to give up and to be honest I don't think I can. The longer people leave these things the harder they get so I'll just power on until next month.:bodyb: All the docs keep saying is that I'm young enough and it'll be fine but that doesn't detract from the fact I seem to be having major problems.:awww: 1 year of my ttc was practically a waste as no GP would even take up my case until I was off BCP for 6 months. Then my GP went on maternity leave- lol! and I got passed from pillar to post until I finally got referred to hosp (3 month waiting list then numerous tests completed that I already had done with GP AND already had paperwork for) Been on various doses of clomid that haven't worked and had to cancel a cycle due to a mix-up as well. So I guess when I look at it this is only my second failed cycle with a dose that has actually worked. Just realised that if i have a 26 day cycle there's a chance I could be testing again 30th September! woo!...:wohoo: every cloud! Will still be checking in to see how all you ladies get on- fx'd and more :dust::dust::dust:to all!

That's the positive attitude I like. You know what, I'm not even putting the :witch: next to your name, I'm just moving your name to the 30th Sept!!

I can't believe the doctors treated you like that! Are you in the UK?

Awww thanks!
Yeah- I'm in the UK Scorpio. All the docs have been nice i just think it's the fact the infertility was 'unexplained' they've had to make me cut things out, add things in and monitor stuff and it took aaaagggeeesss to get my cycle back after BCP. Hopefully now I'm on the right dosage of clomid and I'll just hope September could still be the month.:happydance:

Hey all!!

Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat.. :-S Good luck and happy waiting to us all!! x

Bmi- so sorry to hear af got you .., :hugs: and dont worry about the rant.. As af huts each one of us the previous month we all took turns with our rants.. Hopefully you get your bfp in September after all!!

:cry: Where is everyone?? I'm all alone on this thread why isn't anyone talking? :cry:

I'm 7DPO and feel like I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!!! Managed to keep myself busy and off BnB for most of the day by helping a friend paint and then by gutting out and deep cleaning my house. I'm still not having any symptoms.

Someone talk to me noww!!! :brat:

please! :kiss:

Hi :flower: I'm abit behind you JRscorpio I will be testing on the 10th though at about 9 or 10 dpo my patience is already 0 LOL I keep looking at my cell phones calendar as if every 30 minutes it might be different :dohh:

:cry: Where is everyone?? I'm all alone on this thread why isn't anyone talking? :cry:

I'm 7DPO and feel like I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!!! Managed to keep myself busy and off BnB for most of the day by helping a friend paint and then by gutting out and deep cleaning my house. I'm still not having any symptoms.

Hi scorpio, you never know, you could be one of these women who have no symptoms at all but be very much pregnant! I was like that with my first, i kept saying to my OH 'im not pregnant' over and over but as soon as i took the test the two lines had shown up in literally 30 seconds i couldn't believe it lol.

Its my b'day today so it would be really nice (late) prezzie if i get a BFP this month. Im 5dpo and testing on the 16th... or maybe a bit earlier hehe!

YAY!! :happydance:

BBSJBJ, I reckon I will end up testing early too. I nearly did today but luckily I was kept busy all day! I reckon I can hang on til 10DPO which is still too early but I did get 30 IC's so WTH!! I keep looking at my chart on FF. It hasn't changed since this morning when I put my temp in and it won't change until I put my temp in again 2mora morning but its like a compulsion.... I stare at the line hoping it will tell me a secret!!! OH has started to notice me comparing my chart to others in the gallery and is saying I will drive myself mad (bit late mate!! :wacko:).

Hello Sarah! Welcome and good Luck to you too! x

Icca have you got anything exciting to share with us? How you feelin today? :hugs:

Hi scorpio, you never know, you could be one of these women who have no symptoms at all but be very much pregnant! I was like that with my first, i kept saying to my OH 'im not pregnant' over and over but as soon as i took the test the two lines had shown up in literally 30 seconds i couldn't believe it lol.

Its my b'day today so it would be really nice (late) prezzie if i get a BFP this month. Im 5dpo and testing on the 16th... or maybe a bit earlier hehe!

Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Biiiiirthdaaaay!!!! :happydance::flower:

OOhh that's good info. Were you TTC your 1st LO? How many DPO were you? Oh watch you will have me testing tomorrow now lol

Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Biiiiirthdaaaay!!!! :happydance::flower:

OOhh that's good info. Were you TTC your 1st LO? How many DPO were you? Oh watch you will have me testing tomorrow now lol

11 Months. You did tell me. OOOhhh is that a symptom? I have had a head like a sieve lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->