Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey ladies!!! Back from the cottage!! Wasnt very relaxing at all!! We kept really busy with visiting family and a whole day golfing!!

I really have no symptoms yet this month.. My boobs were a little sore golfing ., bit haven't hurt since.. I have definetly been tired but I'm thinking that is due to starting back at work and been bust traveling

Heya Skeet! Do you like golf? It doesn't appeal to me at all but then again I have never tried!

Hopefully no symptoms is the new symptom!!!

Yeah I like golf.. I'm not very good at it.. Im usually done after 12-13 holes.. I just get frustrated.. I hope no symptoms is the new symptom !!

I just thought; if I did get a BFP I would probably have a heart attack from the shock!

Ha ha ha I'm in the same boat as u!! I'm pretty convinced that I'm not getting a bfp this month.. I don't even have the urge to test yet

Thats right about when I was gunna test! I will wait with you <3

I woke up nauseas and have cramping. I keep waiting for AF or BFP!

Oh. How fun! Iv alwayswanted to gulf !

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks icca!! You should try golf it's fun! Harder then it looks though :) icca what day do u plan on testing? Are u going to wait until the 15th

Lol prob not
Idk when I ovulated now. My temps show I already did but silly me I kept using opks after and yesterdays and todays opks were through the roof positive! And i had O pains!
So now idk what to do
I feel so sleepy and like I have a fever, I feel really warm

Lol prob not
Idk when I ovulated now. My temps show I already did but silly me I kept using opks after and yesterdays and todays opks were through the roof positive! And i had O pains!
So now idk what to do
I feel so sleepy and like I have a fever, I feel really warm

What the heck is goin on!!? Do you think you had been getting ill and thats why your temps are up but you are actually Ovulating now like the OPK's are saying?

I'm going bed now so I can wake up tomorrow and be another DPO and take my temps again. Its like when you are a kid at Christmas and can't wait to go bed and try fall asleep as quick as possible so morning gets here fast and you can see what Santa brought! xx

That's crazy icca.. I figured u would have ov by now.. But it sounds like Scorpio might be right.. I hope your still bd ing

Yeah I'm thinking I Oed today. We def have our bases covered in the BD department!
Now I just have to wait
:rofl: I know what you mean about christmas!

:cry: Where is everyone?? I'm all alone on this thread why isn't anyone talking? :cry:

I'm 7DPO and feel like I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!!! Managed to keep myself busy and off BnB for most of the day by helping a friend paint and then by gutting out and deep cleaning my house. I'm still not having any symptoms.

Someone talk to me noww!!! :brat:

please! :kiss:

Hi scorpio, you never know, you could be one of these women who have no symptoms at all but be very much pregnant! I was like that with my first, i kept saying to my OH 'im not pregnant' over and over but as soon as i took the test the two lines had shown up in literally 30 seconds i couldn't believe it lol.

Its my b'day today so it would be really nice (late) prezzie if i get a BFP this month. Im 5dpo and testing on the 16th... or maybe a bit earlier hehe!

Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Biiiiirthdaaaay!!!! :happydance::flower:

OOhh that's good info. Were you TTC your 1st LO? How many DPO were you? Oh watch you will have me testing tomorrow now lol

11 Months. You did tell me. OOOhhh is that a symptom? I have had a head like a sieve lately!

Thankyou :) and yes you've definitely lost it :rofl: i tested the day i missed my period, i didn't have the money to test the days leading upto it lol.

My temps were boring today and my symptoms are boring so I did an IC. Suprise suprise it was BFN! I shouldn't be upset because I know that it's way too early and I keep telling myself even if I wind up pg I may not have even implanted yet................. but it doesn't make me feel better cos I had been googling 'BFP 8DPO' and loads of people got lines and I used 10mil tests so I was hoping there may have been a HINT of a line :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:hugs: JRscorpio try not to be upset maybe you only implanted yesterday or possible you havent yet.Try not to lose hope yet fx tight that by friday or saturday you will have your bfp!

:hugs:

Well at least I have no more 10mil tests until the 30 I've ordered get delivered! Hopefully they won't come for a couple of days!!!

Icca I hope it all gets straightened out. Isn't pos opks like that a sign of PCOS? Just a thought.
Well I see there has been a BFP here, congrats butterfly!
OH was in the baby mood so he decided to go out and trade his 2 door car in for a family vehicle. I told him he was putting the cart before the horse but he says he's determined to get me pregnant next month. I sense AF just around the corner so I believe I'm out this month.

At least he is on board now POAS! Looks like next month could be your month then. Men are strange creatures and communicate in weird ways so him buying a different car means its time to make baby!!!!

Hi All,

This is our first cycle of TTC, will be testing 13th Sept. Had my implant removed July, first period 16/08/2011 and am using a baseline of a 28 day cycle to start with.

I'm so impatient!

Good luck everyone :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back