Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

So sorry to hear it's a bfn Scorpio.. Wow poas that was a huge turn around from your oh compared to the beginning of this cycle!!

As for me I'm still waiting.. I've noticed when I've been tired the past few days I've felt nauseous.. Don't know if it's a symptom or just too busy these days!! Still have about a week until af is due

Hi All,

This is our first cycle of TTC, will be testing 13th Sept. Had my implant removed July, first period 16/08/2011 and am using a baseline of a 28 day cycle to start with.

I'm so impatient!

Good luck everyone :D xxx

Welcome Stacey! :dust:

Hey girls :hi:
just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing, i cant chat this much this week because im going to be super busy, porb a good thing!! i need to keep my mind off TTC for the week.
Just thought id update my chart for the day for you girls!
jr :hugs: sorry to hear about your BFN, ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you
:dust:

Hi everyone,
Sorry I wasn't on when you were feeling a wee bit down Scorpio. I've been really busy but it sounds like you're a bit more positive again. Still got my fx'd for everyone including you- stay positive- you never know!

It was silly of me to take the test, not only am I only 8DPO but I was drinking loads and going toilet every five mins. I still got hope! I got this kinda weird bloated feeling that I usually get around ovulation but as that is obviously past I'm wondering if it will be a symptom of something else!!

Isn't it funny the silly things we do? It's like we purposely set ourselves up for disappointment so that we can say we aren't surprised when it happens. We are a funny bunch.

Hey girlies :)

Sorry i havent been on, been mad busy at home with family stuff!! come back to about 6 pages behind..you girls sure talk alot lol

hows everyone been?

scorp - praying that its just way to early to get bfp hun, hope it shows a bfp soon for you :hugs::)

Well as for me im not sure if ive O'd or not havent really got a dark opk but im hoping if i did ive done enough bedding to catch eggy :)

havent got no signs what so ever - other than i had a dream i gave birth to a chicken? WTF? but later he was a boy? can anyone inlighten me on that? lol serious that is just messed up lol but other than that strange dream no signs no feeling no symptoms just nothing!! but who knows its early days :shrug:

anyone else got any symptoms?

:haha: OMg Baby..gave birth to a chicken???? !!! Sorry i can't help you on that one at all ..but its definetly funny and weird!!!

Ugh I can't wait for this tww to be over!! I hope I'm not coming down with anything..I keep feeling nauseous...could be a good sign or a bad one :wacko:

:haha: OMg Baby..gave birth to a chicken???? !!! Sorry i can't help you on that one at all ..but its definetly funny and weird!!!

Ugh I can't wait for this tww to be over!! I hope I'm not coming down with anything..I keep feeling nauseous...could be a good sign or a bad one :wacko:

hehehe its crazy init...why a chicken? i know i love eating chicken but come on..:wacko: i woke my OH and told him he just laughed..i was just confused and simply still am :shrug: surely thats not a good sign eh? lol

i hope the nauseous is a good sign? figers crossed x

Hey all, been away at the weekend as well, so just checking in!!

Baby chickens....hilarious!

Well I finally o'd , ff has it down as cd27, but actually thunk it might have been cd24 ...... Either way, I've got a while till testing, not the 2 days like it says on my ticker!! Plenty of chance for you guys to start the ball rolling with some bfps this month hey!

:dust: to all!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I got a BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Holy Moly, I don't believe it. I knew the chances were slim this month but somehow we managed to pull it off!!!! Got my BFP yesterday. I felt the least pregnant I ever felt in my life. But they say that's usually when it happens.

Babydeabreu-you know what they say about vivid dreams???? Hope it's a good sign. You know every time I here Barry White now I think of you!!!

Congrats froggie H&H 9 mo to you.

I'm in shock. I really am. I guess it's a good thing we got the family car now.

Holy Moly, I don't believe it. I knew the chances were slim this month but somehow we managed to pull it off!!!! Got my BFP yesterday. I felt the least pregnant I ever felt in my life. But they say that's usually when it happens.

Babydeabreu-you know what they say about vivid dreams???? Hope it's a good sign. You know every time I here Barry White now I think of you!!!

congrats hun :happydance::flower:

ohh wicked, fan blood tastic news!! over the moon for you hun :happydance: :happydance::happydance: great news :)

vivid dreams hun...hum but of a chicken? thats just straight up strange/wired i must have been a chicken in my last life or something lol

hahaha @ barry white - you know you love it but its actually Marvin gaye lets get it on not barry white lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3okb3kuts&feature=related

now everytime you here this you will think of me...sing it baby!! :)

so over the moon for you hun, congrats happy and healthy 9 months for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->