Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Holy Moly, I don't believe it. I knew the chances were slim this month but somehow we managed to pull it off!!!! Got my BFP yesterday. I felt the least pregnant I ever felt in my life. But they say that's usually when it happens.

Babydeabreu-you know what they say about vivid dreams???? Hope it's a good sign. You know every time I here Barry White now I think of you!!!

Congrats froggie H&H 9 mo to you.

I'm in shock. I really am. I guess it's a good thing we got the family car now.

Congrats to you too!! I had the same feelings too! I never had any symptoms!!

ohhhh ive got nothing no symptoms literally nothing...i hope i can join you girls on your journey bump buddies :) week to go till i find out xx

Holy Moly, I don't believe it. I knew the chances were slim this month but somehow we managed to pull it off!!!! Got my BFP yesterday. I felt the least pregnant I ever felt in my life. But they say that's usually when it happens.

Babydeabreu-you know what they say about vivid dreams???? Hope it's a good sign. You know every time I here Barry White now I think of you!!!

This really is a good news day!!!!! Congrats POAS, so happy for you!!:happydance:

:wohoo: :yipee: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!! :yipee::wohoo:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGGG!!!!!!
:dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy:=D>:happydance:

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. I bet your OH is smug right now lmao

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I got a BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THIS IS HEADING TO BE A GOOD MONTH !!!! CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR :wohoo: :yipee:

Who is next to :test:?? Me next week perhaps the 11 or 12 (af is due then).

GOOD LUCK LADIES WITH YOUR :bfp: and those of us to come! :dust::happydance:

Congrats POASFiend :happydance: congrats on your :bfp:
I wont be testing until saturday so i will be next after you two ;)

The first page of the thread is loking good! I want it literally ablaze with :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

ladies what do you think ?? i looked at the test 15mins after? only 6 dpo so still way to early!!

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/446a0fd4.jpg

ummm I totally see a line!! Is it pink in in person???

OMG Poas!!! Thats amazing!! I totally missed that!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

yeah hun..pink but very faint!! i think i'll just have to wait and re test tomorrow!! :shrug:

xx

I don't know but I think it looks like we may have another BFP cuz I SEE a line!

Thanks everyone. Sticky sticky dust cloud blowing in for everyone!!!!!

The first page of the thread is loking good! I want it literally ablaze with :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I second that, me being one of them lol :) xx

There's enough to go round for EVERYBODYYYY!!! lol

You are well naughty testing at 5DPO but OMG that looks like a BFP! FX'd it will be clearer 2mora with FMU! :happydance::test:

hahaha i know, i thought let me see what the test is saying, not thinking it would show a line, but i think its neg because i looked at it 15mins later so i think its evap!! will have to wait and see what the morning wee is saying lol gurrrr things we do :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->