Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

The first page of the thread is loking good! I want it literally ablaze with :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I second that, me being one of them lol :) xx

There's enough to go round for EVERYBODYYYY!!! lol

You are well naughty testing at 5DPO but OMG that looks like a BFP! FX'd it will be clearer 2mora with FMU! :happydance::test:

hahaha i know, i thought let me see what the test is saying, not thinking it would show a line, but i think its neg because i looked at it 15mins later so i think its evap!! will have to wait and see what the morning wee is saying lol gurrrr things we do :dohh: xx

Even if it is an evap, its just a PREMONITION of whats gonna happen in a couple days anyway :winkwink:

oh yes im liking your winkage lol

i hope so babe, seeing this line has got me well excited...to be knocked back down to nope you a bfNOOO lol xx

oh yes im liking your winkage lol

i hope so babe, seeing this line has got me well excited...to be knocked back down to nope you a bfNOOO lol xx

No knocking down round here but plenty of being knocked up!!! xx

I have a question for you ladies.. It may be tmi so sorry.. I went pee a few minutes ago and there was a blob of jelly like cm on the tp when I wiped.. It wasn't like ew cm .. It was a clear and almost sticky but looked like jello... Any ideas ??

erm no, but also TMI my CM looks a mixture of sticky and EWCM :sick: it's disgusting... kinda lumpy. I'm thinking there may be something wrong with me but it doesn't smell or itch or anything.

I have a question for you ladies.. It may be tmi so sorry.. I went pee a few minutes ago and there was a blob of jelly like cm on the tp when I wiped.. It wasn't like ew cm .. It was a clear and almost sticky but looked like jello... Any ideas ??

from what ive read most pregnant women get this..but i cant be 100% thought hun so dont want to get your hopes up. most women have said that they get clear stretchy cm??:shrug: hope this is a good sign :) x

erm no, but also TMI my CM looks a mixture of sticky and EWCM :sick: it's disgusting... kinda lumpy. I'm thinking there may be something wrong with me but it doesn't smell or itch or anything.

same goes for you hun, hope this is a giood sign :) fingers crossed xx

as for me i did another test just now and theres no line....so yesterdays test was an evap!!! never mind, its still early days so i hope i'll get another line soon :)

x

You've still got 6 days BabyD, plenty of time! I tested this morning too :dohh: BFN with FMU at 10 DPO. I think my chart is looking kinda crap too... all the other pg charts I been going thru on FF have constantly rising temps and mine does not look like theirs!! Oh well! What can you do?! :shrug: lol

Thanks baby!!! And your right it is early !! I do hope it's the start for you!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

You've still got 6 days BabyD, plenty of time! I tested this morning too :dohh: BFN with FMU at 10 DPO. I think my chart is looking kinda crap too... all the other pg charts I been going thru on FF have constantly rising temps and mine does not look like theirs!! Oh well! What can you do?! :shrug: lol

Thanks babe :)

sorry you got bfn, i hate seeing the bfn it sinks your heart dont it!! dont give up tho hun, not everyones temps/charts are the same..what theres might be may not be the same for you regardless pregnant or not :)

Thanks baby!!! And your right it is early !! I do hope it's the start for you!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

thanks hun :hugs:

i hope all of us get bfp this month xxx

hey girls just wanted to say hello and post my chart for everyones viewing pleasure lol
:hi:
hope everyone is doing well, sorry to hear of the BFNs, ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you all!
:dust:

hey girls just wanted to say hello and post my chart for everyones viewing pleasure lol
:hi:
hope everyone is doing well, sorry to hear of the BFNs, ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you all!
:dust:

ohh is this a good sign high in temp hun? x have you tested?

That's a good looking chart Icca!! I've had a big temp rise too!! Exciting times!

:( I think I may have just gotten a + opk...I'm supposed to be 8dpo...can you ladies check it out..here is the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/730675-help.html

Het skeet. I can see why your confused, it dies look positive. My advice would be to BD if you can!

Although I know a couple if women on here who looked like they got a +ve opk close to AF and they turned out to be PG.... So my be worth a cheeky hpt if you have ine to hand....?

hey all

i am due to test on the 14th a year trying without protection, but really trying id say 6 months!!!!!!
so fingers crossed to all
hugs down the line to all

we will get there .....

:cry: i won't see Oh until tomorrow....Hopefully if I am O ing late then i'll catch it...i'm on day 25 of a normally 30 day cycle... I did do a $ store hpt and it was neg...I'll bd tomorrow and hope for the best...Thanks for checking it out!!

Still no symptoms for me lol -I had my prediction through from Jenny Renny yesterday which predicts a :bfp: in Jan 2012 from a cycle that begins that month??

No sign of AF yet - only a few more days until testing! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->