Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Well that's me out - AF appeared about 10 mins ago. On to next month - once my husband gets back from Germany!

xx

Hey Icca!

Feeling really tired today - really busy at work including having to work weekends which is not good news! But, takes my mind of TWW anyway!

So no AF so far for me, did a couple of hpts at 11 and 12 dpo. BFNs but not too down about it as still early. Having a monster cycle this month though - think I might be headed for a 40 day cycle which is just nuts for me! :wacko:

Going to test again tomorrow morning I think if no AF by then.

How are you??

No symptoms to report here.
I think af is going to be here this weekend though

BabyD & Skeet- Not feeling SUPER preggo yet. Odd bout of queesy stomach. Must sense of smell is super sonic though and my boobs hurt. Got a little scared as I had pinkish discharge but it seems to maybe have been implantation bleeding that was old and never made it's way down before the positive or perhaps cervix just going through changes. Thanks for asking. Date is May 17 since my cycles were pretty much text book lately. Haven't been to the doc yet. I'm an L&D nurse so I kinda know the drill and am not too worried about doc appt's for the next few weeks. First one is booked days before the wedding.

Stacey Ann sorry she got ya.

Anyways I plan on popping by from time to time. Wanna see whats happening with all of you.

AF got me too!!! :witch: At least I'm regular though- she came when I was expecting and I knew it was coming cos of temping. I LOVE temping!!! I shall approach this new month with gusto! lol

I'm waiting on you lot testing so I can put up some more :bfp:s

POAS, glad to hear it's going well. Hopefully we will all be joining you soon :hugs: ps I Luuuuurve your new tickers! xx

Hi Ladies- sorry to hear AF got to you scorpio and stacey-ann :hugs:
and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for next month. I went to see the consultant today for check-up . The doctor was satisfied that I've put on weight, gave up exercise and tried everything I could while on clomid. They said that if this cycle doesn't work I could either have a lap and dye or an hcg to check my tubes which is the next step. The thought of the lap and dye really made my stomach turn :sick: not sure if anyone has ever had this? So I'm going for the hcg. Will need to go on another 3 month waiting list tho :saywhat: but i guess there's nothing else I can do. Really hoping this last cycle of clomid works because if not I've to stop taking it while I'm waiting for hsg. The doctor also told me it's ok to exercise 3 times a week- so diff from what I was told before. ah well.

So sorry af got you scorpio :hugs:

Icca- why do you feel af will be here? the weekend is still several days away...

Mizztina14, Mizztina14 where is Mizztina14???!! Today is her testing day!!

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

BFN for me today

Temp dive and pre AF cramps as well..... I bet :witch: is here by this time tomorrow

Are you late for AF Srbjbex? How did you avoid getting on my testing list?!

I tested this morning bfn.. But if I did ovulate late then I'm sure I have atleast another week before I test.. So either af will show up this week or next

Can I join in too - AF due on sunday and 9dpo at the mo - lots of symptoms for me so really keeping them crossed but have had a real long cycle this month thinking I wasnt going to ov and then doing so 2 weeks later. Fingers crossed!

Are you late for AF Srbjbex? How did you avoid getting on my testing list?!

Ha! not sure, must have snaked in when you weren't looking :winkwink:

I was originally planning to test on 7th, but Ov was delayed by a week (did not get on with Agnus Castus at all!) so AF is actually due today.

:witch: AF caught me this morning, and has made me an emotional wreck :cry:

i also am concerned i have a short luetal phase. i had my first peak on CBFM on 1st september, second peak 2nd september and AF started this Am (13th september) very lightly, now heavier. assuming i did not ovulate till the second peak then my luteal phase would be only just 11 days, is this too short? if so what can i do, if anything about it.

I took AC and EP this cycle and it made my cycle shorter which was good as was previously 42 - 45 days in length, this time it was 37.
I think i may use AC and EP again, but can this impact luteal phase at all?

i did not even get to test this month as thought AF was not due till friday, how wrong was i?

Dawn

))Hugs(( to you ladies that have had or are now having a visit from the :witch:. FX'd for some more :bfp:'s this month still!!

My lovely husband did make me chuckle earlier on - I told him I was a bit down about AF being here (although this was our first month of properly TTC we've been ready for a LO for some time now, we just wanted to be married first) and someone at work who got married in June or July was off for their scan this afternoon.......DH's response was "Oh babycakes. We will work lots on the baby making when I'm home. Remember you got to drop 'em like it's hot. Lol. Xx"

Typical man lol but it did make me smile xx

hey ladies..can i ask you views on this. as some of you know on the 6th i got a faint line from a hpt..but because i checked 15/20 mins later i thought it was an evap!! since then i havent had aline so i'm convinced it was indeed an evap!! so today i did another test as still bfn..but my opks are so dark positive...take alook!! why would my opks be this dark if my hpt is bfn? what are you views? so confused!! :dohh: :dohh:

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/2d65a049.jpg

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/f8ff571d.jpg

HELP!!!! LOL X

OMG Baby!!! You are going through the same thing I am!!! I'm sorry I'm no help for you

OMG Baby!!! You are going through the same thing I am!!! I'm sorry I'm no help for you

How frustrating is this hun? seriously i dont no what to think..my cm is very watery and clear sometimes thick, i have have on and off little cramps on the left i have no other symptom...i tested got bfn but my opks are dark..what does that mean? why would my opks be this dark? gurrrrrrr :shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->