Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Well ladies.... I tested last night (with a frer) and it was a :bfp: I am in complete shock.

Tested again with IC this morning and confirmed!

:happydance::happydance:

Well ladies.... I tested last night (with a frer) and it was a :bfp: I am in complete shock.

congrats hun, thats great news. hope you have a H&H 9 months xx

skeet9924 - hows you feeling hun? any sign of af or bfp?

im having glots of white cm today, dont really no what that means :shrug: pregnancy or did i ovulate?

getting a test from boots later will test and find out!!

hope you ok babe xx

Hi ladies, just been reading the thread, i am in suspense waiting to her if you ladies get your :BFP:

congratulations srbjbex what a lovely surprise. H&H 9 months.

I am due my AF on the 25th 26th sept but i have been ttc for 6 years 4 months so not expecting a BFP but i am still hopefull, really tried hard this month.... lots of BD, legs in the air :rolf: and pre seed so FX.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! :wohoo:

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Welcome to the thread wishingalways, you always gotta have hope! FX'd for you :)

BabyD and Skeet I can't wait for the mystery to be solved what is going on with you. I'm hoping its BFP but if you did just Ovulate I hope you caught it although we have to wait aaaaggggges to find out. Well 10-14 days but that seems like ages. I'm just impatient, I hope you just got your BFP already!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls, haven't been on here for a while. congratz Srbjbex, H&H 9 months. My nan passed away last week( a day after my bday :cry: ) her funeral is tomorrow, and i did two tests, one at 10dpo, and one at 12dpo, which both showed two faint lines, but dont want to get my hopes up :shrug: the reason i mention my nan is when i was pregnant with my DD, my OH's father passed away, and i found that i was pregnant a few days before his funeral... so if i turn out to be pregnant now, this is one big coincidence lol. sorry just wanted to speak to someone :blush:

Kerry- I'm so sorry to hear about your nan.. We are here for you if u need to talk. I hope this is the start of your bfp .

Afm.. No af :happydance: bur no symptoms either ..:shrug: I might test tomorrow morning .. 2 days of af late .. Or possibly 7 dpo.. This is so confusing!!! Babyd atleast u have cm.. I don't really have much .. It's strange for me because I usually do have cm right up until af shows ..

How many dpo according to your last opk are you babyd?

Hey Hun I'm now 14dpo... my opks are still dark and positive. Did a test but not sure on
The line... Some of the girls on my thread says they see one but I'm not sure if it's an evap, or my mind playing a game with me.. Pluss I don't want to get my hopes up. When will u test tomorrow?? Hope you do test and get a bfp Hun fingers crossed for you :)

Sorry for your bfn girls good luck for next month. Xx

Can u post the pic on here? I will be testing first thing in the morning..I'm not sure the time difference between us though..

I'm on my phone so will cut and paste it .. Gimmy min Hun.

Glad your testing in the morning can't wait to see it really hope your pregnant Hun xxx

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/5b01280e.jpg

Can u see anything? Not sure myself. Used by boots cheapies!! Going tomorrow morning to get a clear blue digital tomorrow. I think your 5.20pm o'clock out there arnt you ? 7 hours behind us right?

I do see a bit of a line.. Very faint and thin.. It's 6:30 pm here.. I'm looking forward to hearing about your digi!! I'll post right after I test or if af shows up!!

Oh right! What part of canada are you? I've been to Halifax, lovely place over there lovely and so green, and the people are so nice and friendly :)

Looking forward to seeing your test, really really hope uget bfp... If mine is too you can be my bump buddie :)

Babydust to you babe xx

I'm from Ontario .. I live about an hour from Toronto ..

Halifax is a beautiful place!! I'd love to be your bump buddy!! I really hope we both get our bfp.. Depending on what's going on with my body tomorrow may be too early still

What makes you think your early Hun, wasn't you one day infront of me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->