Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

OMG Baby!!! You are going through the same thing I am!!! I'm sorry I'm no help for you

How frustrating is this hun? seriously i dont no what to think..my cm is very watery and clear sometimes thick, i have have on and off little cramps on the left i have no other symptom...i tested got bfn but my opks are dark..what does that mean? why would my opks be this dark? gurrrrrrr :shrug::shrug:

I can't believe how identical our situation is!! I hope yours is your :bfp: I tested today and got a :bfn: Af should be here within the next 2 days...I guess if shes not here in a week I'll test again...

I'm curious if we didnt actually ovulate last time and our bodies are trying to ovulate again... I really have no clue though :shrug::nope:

Hi ladies i'm 2 dpo, could you put my down for the 23rd :), I'm really bloated hope this is it :) <3

:dust:

OMG Baby!!! You are going through the same thing I am!!! I'm sorry I'm no help for you

How frustrating is this hun? seriously i dont no what to think..my cm is very watery and clear sometimes thick, i have have on and off little cramps on the left i have no other symptom...i tested got bfn but my opks are dark..what does that mean? why would my opks be this dark? gurrrrrrr :shrug::shrug:

I can't believe how identical our situation is!! I hope yours is your :bfp: I tested today and got a :bfn: Af should be here within the next 2 days...I guess if shes not here in a week I'll test again...

I'm curious if we didnt actually ovulate last time and our bodies are trying to ovulate again... I really have no clue though :shrug::nope:

that is crazy that your going through the same...im hoping we have the same becuase its bfp just hiding:thumbup: really really hope so hun,sending you lots of babydust praying its pregnancy and not just late ovulation!! but then if its late ovulation that will mean af will be late:nope: :nope: :nope:that i dont want!!

that is crazy that your going through the same...im hoping we have the same becuase its bfp just hiding:thumbup: really really hope so hun,sending you lots of babydust praying its pregnancy and not just late ovulation!! but then if its late ovulation that will mean af will be late:nope: :nope: :nope:that i dont want!!

Thanks babyd!! I'm hoping the same for you..Lots of :dust: your way!!

My fear since this is the first time ive ever really used and opk is that I have always had a short luteal phase and maybe that is why I am having difficulty getting pregnant and sustaining a pregnancy ... I guess only time will tell...if af does show this cycle I'm going to temp and opk during my off time just so I can figure out what is going on with my body

:witch: AF caught me this morning, and has made me an emotional wreck :cry:

i also am concerned i have a short luetal phase. i had my first peak on CBFM on 1st september, second peak 2nd september and AF started this Am (13th september) very lightly, now heavier. assuming i did not ovulate till the second peak then my luteal phase would be only just 11 days, is this too short? if so what can i do, if anything about it.

I took AC and EP this cycle and it made my cycle shorter which was good as was previously 42 - 45 days in length, this time it was 37.
I think i may use AC and EP again, but can this impact luteal phase at all?

i did not even get to test this month as thought AF was not due till friday, how wrong was i?

Dawn

Hi hun, sorry about the witch :hugs: I don't know about EPO and AC effecting LP but I'm sure for most people if it does, it is for the better. Anyhow 11 days is fine I think. I think anything less than 10 days is a problem so you are probably cool. B complex is supposed to be good to lengthen LP. I get real emotional when AF first hits but I let myself wallow for the 1st day then pull my socks back up and get on planning for the next month. Anyone who doesn't get their BFP this month can meet me back here for our next two week wait!!

Cherrylicious & madkitty welcome to the thread! Srbjbex, you sneaky thing :ninja: well you are on my list now which means tomorrow you will be late.... and test.... and get a bfp!!

BabyD and Skeet I am keeping FX'd for both of you. That is a blazing +OPK! what sensitivity were the HPTs u wer getting BFNs on?

Thanks babyd!! I'm hoping the same for you..Lots of :dust: your way!!

My fear since this is the first time ive ever really used and opk is that I have always had a short luteal phase and maybe that is why I am having difficulty getting pregnant and sustaining a pregnancy ... I guess only time will tell...if af does show this cycle I'm going to temp and opk during my off time just so I can figure out what is going on with my body

Thanks for the baby dust :hugs:

maybe temp will be good for you then, so if af does comes give it a try next time!! i cant do temp as my body goes up down all the time, i some times have hot flusters and sometimes cold...so when i temp it goes up and down all over the place..so i found is drove me crazy..i still do it but i dont go by it, so stressful :dohh:

i think the problem with me is im still breasfeeding so that its self can delay pregnancy, but the good thing is i have cut down alot now, andreas only gets one feed from me a day the rest cows milk...so im praying that will help me out alot :) so if i have no joy then hopefully by next month i would have stopped which then would help my body get back to normal :hugs:

i'm getting cramps like af is on her way so really feeling like af will be here tomorrow or next, just got to wait and see :) xx

Cherrylicious & madkitty welcome to the thread! Srbjbex, you sneaky thing :ninja: well you are on my list now which means tomorrow you will be late.... and test.... and get a bfp!!

BabyD and Skeet I am keeping FX'd for both of you. That is a blazing +OPK! what sensitivity were the HPTs u wer getting BFNs on?

Hey hun :)

The hpt are 10miu/ml which i thought were sensitive..and the opk are 20miu/ml, but at the same time hun i did a clearblue digital yesterday which also was bfn :shrug: so very confusing!! xx

Yeah I figure it might be a good idea..I'll see how it goes...if its frusterating then I probably will stop. I have also heard that breast feeding messes up the cycle....I have also heard of some women using breast milk for an hpt?? have you ever heard of that.

AFM- I'm feeling nothing... I was really gassy last night but thats it...I dont feel like af is coming or bfp.....

Mine was strong opk and I used an frer today

you got a pic of your opks hun?

yeah i think someone was saying something about that last year, but didnt really show any interest in to it so i havent a clue about that lol weeing on a stick sounds like a plan but using breast milk how can that show?? humm will have to look in to that now lol x

you got a pic of your opks hun?

yeah i think someone was saying something about that last year, but didnt really show any interest in to it so i havent a clue about that lol weeing on a stick sounds like a plan but using breast milk how can that show?? humm will have to look in to that now lol x

Here is the pic of my opk

Attachments

• DSC04054.jpg
    DSC04054.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
yours is def positive too..this is crazy lol surely the both of us cant get it wrong, really hope this is bfp :) xx

I hope so too!! But don't really want to get excited untill I see "pregnant" on a test. I'm trying to be very reasonable and expect anything..I know not getting a :bfp: will be a heart breaker this month for 2 reasons...1) my due date for my mc would have been sept 20 ( next tuesday) 2) As you know OH wants to take a break from TTC...

I hope so too!! But don't really want to get excited untill I see "pregnant" on a test. I'm trying to be very reasonable and expect anything..I know not getting a :bfp: will be a heart breaker this month for 2 reasons...1) my due date for my mc would have been sept 20 ( next tuesday) 2) As you know OH wants to take a break from TTC...

oh i know what you mean babe, when i saw my positive on the 6th i was so excited but then finding out it was an evap..broke my heart...now all i get is bfn bfn bfn, then my opks are positive today..im like what is going on :shrug: im trying to not give up but on the other side i have because i have no symptoms and bfns..so ive convinced myself on to next month.!! hopefully fingers crossed its just not showing on test yet!!

it would be so nice if you did get your bfp hun, for both of the reasons. hope she doesnt show up tomorrow or next :hugs:

Evaps are sp cruel!!!! I wish the digital tests were more sensitive!! I need to hold off testing for awhile cause bfn are so heart breaking .. I hope we both get our bfp this month!! Then we can move on to first tri together!!!

evaps are indeed evil!! i wish they would only show a line if you was pregs and thats it!! would be alot easier on us 4sure!!

did a test this morning on first pee and still no bloody line...will see what my opks are saying in the afternoon!!

would be great to move on to first tri with you, fingers crossed for us xxx

Aww sorry to hear it was a bfn :hugs: I stayed strong and refused to test today

I did try not too, but because of the opk being pos yesterday it got playing on my mind so had to,other wize i would have sat there thinking i could be pregnant the test could be positive now..but no was another hit in the face!! i think after my opk this lunchtime that will be it untill the weekend!! other wize i really will go insane :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->