Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

yeah but if I ovulated last thursday like my opk said..I'm only 6 dpo

Oh right! Well test tomorrow if no joy and no af test again next week:)

Fingers crossed xx

Skeeeeet Hun?? Did u test?

My test is still showing a White line so I dont no what it means!! Here's my test x

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/5d88c61c.jpg

Hi girls, haven't been on here for a while. congratz Srbjbex, H&H 9 months. My nan passed away last week( a day after my bday :cry: ) her funeral is tomorrow, and i did two tests, one at 10dpo, and one at 12dpo, which both showed two faint lines, but dont want to get my hopes up :shrug: the reason i mention my nan is when i was pregnant with my DD, my OH's father passed away, and i found that i was pregnant a few days before his funeral... so if i turn out to be pregnant now, this is one big coincidence lol. sorry just wanted to speak to someone :blush:

Kerry I'm really sorry to hear about your nan :hugs: but I'm hoping and praying that your BFP is in the making [-o< When are you testing again? x

Bfn.. Cramps this morning so af might be coming today :(

oh no.. have you got a pic? is there anyline atall?

I'm only getting really crap faint lines..there not pink just faint and white..but its shows straight away :shrug:

The test i've been using are "First response"

i hope the cramps are not af and are a sign or IP hun, i hope you are just showing late like i am :hugs:

I'm using first response and their is no hint of anything.. So it makes me hopeful for you!! It's not even worth posting a pic .. All I have left is a digital now.. So I think I'll wait a few days again.. If af is going to show I'd rather her to show today or atleast wait until Sunday.. I have a soccer tournament on Saturday .. It would suck for her to come while I'm playing

I'm using first response and their is no hint of anything.. So it makes me hopeful for you!! It's not even worth posting a pic .. All I have left is a digital now.. So I think I'll wait a few days again.. If af is going to show I'd rather her to show today or atleast wait until Sunday.. I have a soccer tournament on Saturday .. It would suck for her to come while I'm playing

praying af wont show for you hun, really hope she doesnt!! i will be eager to know how you get on on sunday!! fingers crossed for saturday too, no witch and hope you win :) x

Thanks babyd.. Well it's now 11 am here cramps are gone and no sign of af!! I figure the longer she stays away the better ., even if I'm not going to get my bfp .. When are u going to try a digi?

The on off cramps are a good sign of pregnancy so i'm hoping that you are pregs and its just not showing yet :happydance: really really hope she stays away and that you get bfp by sunday :)

i did another test at 1.30..can you see aline now?
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/d95c7031.jpg

then i looked at it again 25 mins later and this is what come up..

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/208a3275.jpg

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/e7fb4640.jpg

i dont no if i'm pregnant or not? a faint line shows but thats it....each time i test this is always what happeneds. i just want to know now getting really frustrating!!

I'm going to use the digi tomorrow hun :)

Fingers cross for you. I see a faint line so lets see as days goes on! :coffee:

I see a line for sure!! Hopefully it gets darker.. I say try a digi.. Some people never get dark lines.. And I don't even have indents on my frer .. If no af or clear bfp by Monday you should book an appt with dr to get bloods done

BabyD, you know you are not supposed to look after a long time [-X so the 25 min thing might not be accurate BUT I DEF see a line in the pic you took straight away!!!! And I don't get line eye so there must be something there!! I never even get evaps it's always stark white even if I dig it out the bin a day later (naughty scorpio!!)

I think you have done it!!!! :dance:

hey ladies!!!
well no BFP fpr me yet but still no AF so i, keeping my fingers crossed

babydesbreu that test looks good.
i did a FRER and there wasnt even an evap.....days later :rofl:

how is everyone doing?? i need up dates!!!

BabyD, you know you are not supposed to look after a long time [-X so the 25 min thing might not be accurate BUT I DEF see a line in the pic you took straight away!!!! And I don't get line eye so there must be something there!! I never even get evaps it's always stark white even if I dig it out the bin a day later (naughty scorpio!!)
I think you have done it!!!! :dance:

hahaha thats funny :haha:

lolol yep i know i shouldnt look at it after 5 mins...but because a really really faint line showed up straight away i had to see if i was going crazy so i checked again and there it was darker :dohh: sooo now my mind is going koookooo crazy lol

My opks have been positive 4 days running now...which is really strange, normally its dark then positive then dark then faint..etc etc.. but ive just dont a IC and theres nothing :shrug: i'm telling you i have gone crazy lol

i will have to wait for the morning to see, im praying that its just not showing yet, that i will show by the weekend!! if no joy by next week and no af then a trip to the docs i must go!! even though i have moved and dont have one, maybe that should be what i should do first is actually get a doctor :haha:

sorry that you girl got a bfn also, all of us are late and bfn :dohh: telling you ttc is draining 4real :wacko:

hey ladies!!!
well no BFP fpr me yet but still no AF so i, keeping my fingers crossed

babydesbreu that test looks good.
i did a FRER and there wasnt even an evap.....days later :rofl:

how is everyone doing?? i need up dates!!!

OOoh so you're officially late! I take it you're testing every day at this point?!

My life is so boring at this point, just waiting to O. Well waiting for AF to bog off first. :coffee:

I've gone back and looked at all my tests.. No evaps on any of them so I think it has to be a good sign babyd.

Icca- really hope af stays away :dust:

Afm- 5pm still no af.. I think if she doesn't show up by tonight I will officially be on the longest cycle I've ever had.. Even after my mc!! I'm guessing I definetly o'd late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->