Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

But did you keep up the BD'ing after you THOUGHT you O'd then Skeet?

i hope you either o'd late and will get bfp hun..or you will show a bfp in couple of days...your not out, no matter how much you see no lines your still not out :)

I'm going to use the digital in the morning so im praying that it will say pregnant and not...if it says not then i shall just believe af is late and will show next week!!

its just so hard to believe after seeing such negative isnt it? i believe that my test are evap si im saying its bfn untill i see a dark line!!

good luck hun, really hope its good news for you soon xx

icca..hope witch stays away..and that you get your bfp too :)

Rscorpio8 - so long waiting for "o" but it will soon come hun, soon as it does hope u catch eggy :hugs: :)

be great if we got bfp :happydance:

I bd once after the + opk.. It was on the Saturday and the + was on Thursday.. We had a super busy weekend plus we didn't see each other at all leading up to the +...

When I get a chance after my tournament tomorrow I'll check to see what the results of the digi are!

Thank you so much to all you ladies .. U have been so much support through the craziness

Hi Ladies,
Not been on in a few days and what a difference! More BFP's! congrats and good luck to those still waiting. :dance: I know I am way behind you all in terms of my cycle (usually 26 days btw) but can anyone tell me if they've ever had ovulation spotting? I had the most tiny,toty little speck of blood yest after about 1 hour of uncomfortable cramps. The cramps are gone now???????? :shrug: I'm really putting all my eggs in one basket here (pardon the pun!) as this will be my last cycle of clomid for now and don't think I ov without it. :cry:

Hi Ladies,
Not been on in a few days and what a difference! More BFP's! congrats and good luck to those still waiting. :dance: I know I am way behind you all in terms of my cycle (usually 26 days btw) but can anyone tell me if they've ever had ovulation spotting? I had the most tiny,toty little speck of blood yest after about 1 hour of uncomfortable cramps. The cramps are gone now???????? :shrug: I'm really putting all my eggs in one basket here (pardon the pun!) as this will be my last cycle of clomid for now and don't think I ov without it. :cry:

I've never had Ov spotting but if it is about that time for you then that is probably what it is.... it is more likely to happen with a big strong Ov and a big strong Ov is more likely to happen with strong stimulation to the ovaries which can happen with Clomid. I hoped you've timed the :sex: just right to catch that nice strong egg!!! :kiss:

todays digi test was not pregnant but ive just done a test and this is what showed up straight away? a very faint faint line?

ok todays test.....WHAT DO YOU THINK???????????????

OPKS - STILL KINDA DARK, 5th day in a row my opk have been like this!!
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/d3d5b3d9.jpg

IC HPT - Faint line showed up straight away..only faint faint faint can just about c it?
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/51ff79a7.jpg

why did my digi show no preg thou? and this morning IC??

These look good to me!! I can see the really faint line on the hpt....I had exactly the same, and wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not! I got a frer and that confirmed it was a bfp!!

The digital ones need more hcg hormone to detect which is why it might have showed up as not pregnant. My advice would be to get a frer and see what that says!

Thanks srbjebex :)

I shall do another IC later to see if its the same..if so i shall get another Frer test and hope that it will show bfp. i did a frer test yesterday and there was a very very very faint line again. I'm in two minds hun...dont want to get my hopes up again, so my mind is in disbelief :dohh: :dohh:

xx

So strange babyd.. I see the line again!! Maybe your body is taking it's sweet time with the hcg

Afm - no af..let's see how today goes!!

Hey skeet, no af is a good sign right?

you going to test tomorrow or tonight? fingers are crossed for you :)

my hcg is playing silly buggers, playing with my head and i dont like it lol i see a line then i dont, i see a line then i dont,..gurrr well frustrating lol i did a test this morning and there was literally nothing!! then couple of hours after i get this!! the waiting game sucks lol x

Thad so crazy babyd.. I'll probably test tomorrow or Monday.. See how I feel.. All I have is a digi.. Well off to my tourny have a great day ladies!!

We won the championship!!

Now I'm officially sore and exhausted .. Going to have an Epsom bath and sleep lol..

I had a bit of spotting today .. Guess I'll see if it turns inti af or not

Kerry I'm really sorry to hear about your nan :hugs: but I'm hoping and praying that your BFP is in the making [-o< When are you testing again? x

Hi scorpio, thanks :thumbup: im pretty sure i am pregnant! :happydance: i done a test yesterday morning, and this morning, and both came up with a :bfp: within a minute :haha: i'll try upload pics tomorrow.

omg im so excited but still early days, im 4 weeks 4 days today, still need to get a ticker tho.. :dohh:

So how are you getting on? :flower:

Well ladies.... I tested last night (with a frer) and it was a :bfp: I am in complete shock.

Tested again with IC this morning and confirmed!

:happydance::happydance:

Awww congratz!! :flower: :flower: :flower: i found out im pregnant too, im also 4 weeks + 4 :happydance:

Kerry I'm really sorry to hear about your nan :hugs: but I'm hoping and praying that your BFP is in the making [-o< When are you testing again? x

Hi scorpio, thanks :thumbup: im pretty sure i am pregnant! :happydance: i done a test yesterday morning, and this morning, and both came up with a :bfp: within a minute :haha: i'll try upload pics tomorrow.

omg im so excited but still early days, im 4 weeks 4 days today, still need to get a ticker tho.. :dohh:

So how are you getting on? :flower:

Wooohooo! :happydance: Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pics xxx

Im just waiting to Ov. Boring boring :coffee:

Hello, I know I'm a bit late but may I please join?

My husband & I started TTC in June '10 but i had no AF for 9 months after stopping BC I was diagnosed with high prolactin due to a pituitary tumour. Well to cut a long story short we got the go ahead on Aug 25th to TTC again - so we did.
Think I ovulated on Aug 29th and we made the most of my fertile window.

I have felt a bit odd since with various symptoms but have tried not to read to much in to it. The 2WW was awful, wish I'd found u ladies sooner than today!

AF was due Mon 12th Sept (27d cycle) but now 5d late & still no AF, but BFN too (both cb Digi on wed 14th & fri 16th). I have got a FR hpt & plan to retest on mon 19th or tues 20th if still no AF. Just can't cope with another BFN tho!

Thanks for all ur comments, I have felt a great comfort from u all altho I fear I am now addicted to this site!

Good luck to all Xx

well here are my bfp's :D

First one at 10dpo, second at 12dpo and last at 14dpo xxx

Attachments

• 2011-09-18_11-06-23_539.jpg
    2011-09-18_11-06-23_539.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2011-09-18_11-06-31_616.jpg
    2011-09-18_11-06-31_616.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-09-18_11-06-41_54.jpg
    2011-09-18_11-06-41_54.jpg