Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Can I join?? AF or BFP due on 9/28!

Hello and Welcome to the show!!!! lol :flower:

Hello, I know I'm a bit late but may I please join?

My husband & I started TTC in June '10 but i had no AF for 9 months after stopping BC I was diagnosed with high prolactin due to a pituitary tumour. Well to cut a long story short we got the go ahead on Aug 25th to TTC again - so we did.
Think I ovulated on Aug 29th and we made the most of my fertile window.

I have felt a bit odd since with various symptoms but have tried not to read to much in to it. The 2WW was awful, wish I'd found u ladies sooner than today!

AF was due Mon 12th Sept (27d cycle) but now 5d late & still no AF, but BFN too (both cb Digi on wed 14th & fri 16th). I have got a FR hpt & plan to retest on mon 19th or tues 20th if still no AF. Just can't cope with another BFN tho!

Thanks for all ur comments, I have felt a great comfort from u all altho I fear I am now addicted to this site!

Good luck to all Xx

Hey there! wow you are late, I've seen lots of posts with ladies saying they didn't get their BFP until a while after AF was due. It may be happening with a couple of the ladies on this thread as we speak so FX'd for BFP's all round!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:totally gutted

Looks like I will be joining you girls again. Ended up spending Saturday night in the ER. Fiance took it REAL hard. I have seen him in tears before but I have never seen/heard him cry the way he did that night.

Ticked at the world right now but we want to try again as soon as we are able.

Looks like I will be joining you girls again. Ended up spending Saturday night in the ER. Fiance took it REAL hard. I have seen him in tears before but I have never seen/heard him cry the way he did that night.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss  Best wishes to u & ur fiancé for the future Xx

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: if u need to talk I'm here!! I know how devastating it is

Well ladies as for me stil no af but bfn this morning.. On a positive note my luteal phase so far is atleast 10 days!! I'd be 10 dpo if I ovulated the day after my + opk

Oh i'm so so sorry for your loss hun, what horrible news to hear! did they say why it happened was there a reason or was it just one of them things? i had a mmc in 2007 its the worst place to be in. Hope you guys try again and get your bfp again soon. sending you big big hugs, :hugs: xx

Well ladies as for me stil no af but bfn this morning.. On a positive note my luteal phase so far is atleast 10 days!! I'd be 10 dpo if I ovulated the day after my + opk

Hey skeet, same here hunnie, still no af and bfn..how annoying is this :wacko:

im now 6 days late :shrug:

hope you will get your bfp soon hun, hopfully you ovulated alot later so ive got my fingers crosed for you xx

I agree it's so annoying ..I'm so glad I took that opk though or else I would be even more confused!! I was so worried I had a really bad luteal defect.. Atleast now I know I don't! I will still be upset if I don't get my bfp but I don't think chances are good.. Oh and I bd a lot around the time I first thought I ov'd .. Only bd one 2 days after I got the + opk .. So odds are not really in my favour!

Have you gotten any more faint + on hpt?

Oh i'm so so sorry for your loss hun, what horrible news to hear! did they say why it happened was there a reason or was it just one of them things? i had a mmc in 2007 its the worst place to be in. Hope you guys try again and get your bfp again soon. sending you big big hugs, :hugs: xx

Just one of those things. I am RH neg. So they treated me and did bloodwork to rule out any Rh sensitization. I will find out the results this week. I REALLY hope it's not that because I had a really bad incident a couple of years ago where I should have been treated but wasn't however I was in a lot of shock at the time and didn't realize until months later.

I completely understand and all though they tell me it's just one of those things I still look for reasons for everything .. Thinking they may have missed something. Suffering a loss is beyond heartbreaking and there is nothing anyone can say or do to make u feel better.. Just a warning that even though your fiancé is completely heart broken he still may say some things by accident that are not helpful and hurt.., but it's not because he doesny care, it's because he doesn't k ow what to say or do and it will hurt him to see you in pain. Men tend to want to fix things .. But this is not something that can be fixed. From my experience I asked my oh just to ne there when I cry, hug me and let me vent.. It helped a lot and stopped me from getting upset towards him when I felt he didn't understand. My thoughts are with you and your fiancé.

I agree it's so annoying ..I'm so glad I took that opk though or else I would be even more confused!! I was so worried I had a really bad luteal defect.. Atleast now I know I don't! I will still be upset if I don't get my bfp but I don't think chances are good.. Oh and I bd a lot around the time I first thought I ov'd .. Only bd one 2 days after I got the + opk .. So odds are not really in my favour!

Have you gotten any more faint + on hpt?

same with me hun, when i first thought i o'd i bed like 5 days in a row, then when i was getting positive opks again last week i only bedding once, so if i did o last week no chance of me being pregnant...where as if i o'd the first time....it would have showed by now, so its just a long waiting game waiting for af to show :( looks like we are in a very similar boat!! :wacko: :hugs:

as for getting couple of faint lines on the hpt...and also positive on the opks..humm..well someone said it could have been a chemical, but i choice to just think my faint lines were evap. even if i did get 2 faint lines on the frer i havent got once since. so im just not sure :shrug:

i did a IC this morning and a white line showed up so thats an evap, thats crap, no colour just a white outline. so its bfn!!

so confusing :dohh:

if af shows soon, i hope next month want be this stressful, ive gone through so many test because im so late it has done my head in bigtime!! x

Just one of those things. I am RH neg. So they treated me and did bloodwork to rule out any Rh sensitization. I will find out the results this week. I REALLY hope it's not that because I had a really bad incident a couple of years ago where I should have been treated but wasn't however I was in a lot of shock at the time and didn't realize until months later.

jeaz hun, did you have Rh immune globulin after your first incident? ive heard if you have rh sensitization that you need to have that? i hope this doesnt happen to you again hun. really hope you guys are doing the best you can and try again to everything being ok for the next time :hugs: xx

I don't know why but they didn't treat me 2 years ago. It was overlooked. I'm an L&D nurse so I normally would have picked up on it but I was in shock at the time so of course my brain was completely shut off. You need to be treated within 72hrs so once I realized it was too late. It doesn't happen often so I'm trying to stay positive but still anxious to get bloodwork back for sure. But on a positive note. It is fun TTC on this thread. I do enjoy all of your company and will be at it again real soon.

I'm trying not to test to much because I don't want to stress myself. I don't think you had a chemical because you would have had af by now.. When I had mine my I got to + hpt two mornings in a row.. The 3 rd day I had a negative and got the worst most painful heavy af about 2 hours later. I took a part my frer today just out of curiosity Nd there was a line with no colour in it. Where as my chemicals there was definetly colour.

I know after you ovulate the egg stays there for about 24 hrs and there is a small chance that I caught it.. But not hopeful.. So maybe the same for you.

I did get spotting after my soccer tourney but nothing since .. If that was implantation you would think it would show by now

I don't know why but they didn't treat me 2 years ago. It was overlooked. I'm an L&D nurse so I normally would have picked up on it but I was in shock at the time so of course my brain was completely shut off. You need to be treated within 72hrs so once I realized it was too late. It doesn't happen often so I'm trying to stay positive but still anxious to get bloodwork back for sure. But on a positive note. It is fun TTC on this thread. I do enjoy all of your company and will be at it again real soon.

i hope this doesnt happen next time hun, very deverstating to hear. glad you guys will be ttc straight away, really hope next month will be a much brighter month for you both, keep us updated on the blood ok hun :)

at this rate you might be joining me and skeet again on a long arse journey :) so that will be fun ..NOT!! lol

glad to see your in good spirits, good luck sending you lots and lots and lots of baby dust for next time hun xx

It might not show for a few more days. Hopefully you caught that egg just in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->